youtube.com/watch?v=m3xw-woj-Mc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grievance_Studies_affair
drive.google.com/drive/folders/19tBy_fVlYIHTxxjuVMFxh4pqLHM_en18
stallman.org/articles/genderless-pronouns.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I can't be a racist transphobe WAAH WAAH

Seek therapy

(((Abramov)))

Attached: 9C76EE7F-27B3-4A62-B55B-F18B433F907D.jpg (605x507, 40K)

Is there a script to hide twitter screencap threads?

Attached: 1540922369900.png (1042x1261, 404K)

lmfao
>just leave them alone, dude
>ignore them and they'll go away
>don't talk politics, things will magically go back to normal
... Coming soon to a conference near you!

Attached: ECwojZ-XoAErg-2.jpg_large.jpg (931x805, 187K)

kek, didn't even give me time to write this , bravo

Why can't OP be racist faggot that he is?

This. You've got serious fucking issues if you can't act above the baseline level of decency a human being should reasonably be capable of at age six. Imagine being so tightly wound and bitter that the amount of melanin in someones skin or someone else's gender triggered you so badly that you get mad on a Malaysian kayaking enthusiast forum.

He can, but it's unreasonable to complain that he can't act like that in the vicinity of adults who aren't hateful pieces of shit.

trannies are not humans tho. you cant be racist against animals

Trannies are just manchildren, not adults.

>It's Over-React

You can't be racist against white people and most trannies are white, so that projects onto trannyphobia as well.

Oh? Good.

feels bad man

Attached: 849.jpg (1216x937, 183K)

But this is free project that people donate their time to, is it reasonable to ask for them to behave certain way on their free time?

They're not obligated to give their free time to this project

keked

who made american culture the boss of the community though? isn't it international? sounds like cultural imperialism

Exactly, they do it for free. You are asking them to act as if they are on the job. You are literally retarded if you don't see conflict of interests here.

They do it for free, they're under no obligation. They can go elsewhere with no punishment. I'm sure there are plenty of popular racist and transphobic projects out there. Oh wait, there isn't, because educated adults generally don't behave that way.

Imagine not appealing to over 6 billion tranny-hating people outside of the tiny 600 million strong West, who are all capable these days of buying and working on your products, at the expense of a handful of trannies who are poverty ridden beggars, drug addicts, and welfare whores, who have a 41% chance of evicting themselves from your consumerbase.
You'd have to hate money and productivity with a passion to pull such a mental gaffe.
There's no such thing as inclusion if within it there exists mutual exclusion.

Attached: 1567013949979.jpg (336x442, 30K)

the STEM fields will have to bow down to the humanities acting as their HR department, even in their free time, whether they like it or not. sign the CoC bigot!

What you are saying is irrelevant to conversation at hand.

still not sure all this is not a Chinese PsyOP to surpass the west in all fields

Your argument implies that they're have to behave the way the maintainers decide. If they want to keep contributing, that's true. But the other very real option is to fuck off.

lmao, imagine going to a conference for a js library

I literally didn't do any argument, I'm asking you to clarify how can one demand specific behaviour for no compensation.

Because they own the project in question. It's theirs to decide what happens with it and how it's contributed to.

So in your opinion they can demand from project irrelevant things like behaviour and conduct of people who they do no have contract with?

Of course they can.

Using your logic I can walk into a store and shit on the floor if I want because it's on my free time.

If you want to play in the sandbox, you don't start punching on with the autistic kid before shitting in the pit. If you want to shit up the playground for everyone else, you're welcome to do so but don't be upset when the rest of the kids laugh at you sitting out free play time because you're a wanker.

This isn't my logic, you do not understand simple thing I'm trying to tell you. only reason jobs can demand specific behaviour is exchange for money. This people cannot demand shit, they don't have power only thing they do by having coc is less contributions.

Why can't you start push war with autistic boy? What will happen? His mom will get angry? Ohno

They do have power, the power to deny your contributions and participation in the project if they don't like your behavior.

we should ban americans from free software projects before it's too late

>NOOOOOO YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO NOTICE THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS, IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!

Attached: crybaby_cuckmaster.jpg (785x731, 112K)

suck my fem penis for the mouthfeel

>"lol bro just dont be a racist piece of shit"
>"if you dont like it go to a project without CoC"
>*say literally anything on any other platform or irl*
>*get quoted out of context*
>"Sorry but we dont accept Nazis in out inclusive development team, you cannot contribute anymore"

No, the teachers get upset that they have extra paperwork to deal because you wanted to start shit with someone wearing their pants on their head inside out while you waste time that could be better dedicated to the kids who want to behave and play by the rules.

if only you had a penis. too bad, maybe go dilate or something

It doesn't even surprise me anymore

>didnt You know that being white and not hating yourself (or actively working against the perpetuation of your people) is white supremacy?
>yeah, thats not allowed here, sorry
>by the way that crusty 40 year old who recently started actong effeminate and wearing wigs is now a woman
Kek, ok

based americans

Attached: EBPdT-LXUAIRaLx.jpg (960x960, 117K)

upboated

This says a lot about you if this is what you actually think it means. Not being an asshole and minding your own business seems to be hard for many of you

>we're the master race
>gets cucked by a bunch of trannies and jews
dont think so white boy

god dan abramov is such a faggot glad I didn't learn react

dilate, faggot

>BOOHOO WE CANT WORSHIP OUR LORD AND UBERGOD TRUMP
Get the fuck out to you evil fucks.

>bans lesbians from LGBT groups if they won't suck tranny dick
>mandatory lectures on white fragility
>supports mob justice against accused wrongthinkers, unrepentant if they later turn out to be innocent
>"we just want you to not be an asshole and mind your own business, why does everyone hate us?"

As an Asian I love it when this happens. We can just watch from the sidelines.

Yep, the development world isn't Jow Forums. Jow Forums isn't even the "Jow Forums" many think of, they should go to 8ch or some cuckservative social network if you want that shit

>65 million people and climbing are evil fucks
That's nice user, do you need someone to hold your hand while you are having a hissy fit at losing an election against an orange oompa loompa because you are that much worse and more retarded than him?

I just realized that abramov is russian version of Goldberg.

Hate to break this to you user, but you're next. Already you can see "white and Asian" lumped together in SJW articles complaining about diversity.

user didn't say that. (You) accused user of saying that like as if user is a Clinton.

More like 65 million just simply made a mistake, and a vocal minority of them are the shitty assholes that do things like rape this site with their idiocy.

I should also add that anons here should stop bringing up stupid political shit like this, all it causes is boring flame wars to happen. Yaawwwn, I get it, it's after 2014 and my grandpa is dead, but some people need to chill the fuck out.

>More like 65 million just simply made a mistake
That's cute user, if they made a mistake 2020 wouldn't be a repeat in the making by the looks of things.
The mistake is yourself and your fragile ego which can't allow itself to entertain the thought that there are 65 million people out there who view Trump more favorably than yourself and your fake self-righteousness.
We all know that fixing a mistake starts with recognizing yourself and your woke ego is a big stonewall towards that.
It's not people who vote that make mistakes, it's people who are too stupid to appeal to them who've made it.

>if it's popular it must be right/good
How is this retarded non-argument still a thing? People as a general rule are fucking stupid and can be convinced to fucking tear their own head off if they think it would benefit them somehow.

>if it's popular it must be right/good
Like the popular vote meme.
>to fucking tear their own head off if they think it would benefit them somehow.
Which is why 99% of SJWs are all overly white people who repeat in a cult-like manner that they suffer from an Original Sin of genetic evil ascribed to whiteness, and then are surprised that their Christian Church emulation is getting a big schism and Protestantism happening at the same time.

Coming soon to your city.

tbf if you are a chink you are probably safe, but all other asians are getting contaminated by western BS very quickly

Attached: _100561898_hi045402789.jpg (660x371, 50K)

american asians are already getting cucked by literal government discrimination much harder than whites

History says that when comedians are unionizing against you, you are on the wrong side of history.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-8-29 MSM calls Dave Chappelle’s new special ’unnecessarily offensive’.png (727x685, 523K)

Nah I'm a chink (in Singapore). We value efficiency over feelings so I highly doubt we'll spiral into a SJW shithole. Also human resources are the only real asset we have so we're not gonna fuck that up.

>just ignore them and let them invade all your spaces
>nothing to see here

>Singapore
The anglosphere has you entwined in its fungal growth. Expect big injections of SJW rhetoric.

>72520395
Fuck off with your shitty bait.

i can't believe there's people on Jow Forums that seriously defend these SJW cunts
wake the fuck up, they don't want to """create an inclusive and diverse environment""", they just want to censor everything that they personally do not like and everyone who doesn't agree with their opinions. this shit isn't about racism, misogyny, or whatever.
don't fall for their bullshit

Attached: d.png (391x371, 182K)

>2020 will be a repeat
>Trump causing pointless and poorly executed trade wars and tariffs that don't improve the conditions for 'muricans
>concentration illegal immigrant camps
>new jobs are mostly of the service industry and our manufacturing grunt still hasn't returned
>besides the economic shit that usually determines a president's success, there's the fact quite a few now aren't falling for the Jow Forums shit anymore
>2018 midterm, if repeated in 2020 in the presidential election, would have the dems win

IDK what will actually happen, but I don't think there's certainty to what will happen and I don't think a repeat is guaranteed. Especially when the economic shit is mentioned.

Not him but I’d honestly be surprised if Singapore fell for this shit.

I should add the following

538 poll:projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo

how it works so you won't scream "unreliable pollz" again: fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-were-tracking-donald-trumps-approval-ratings/ (TL;DR: based on an average of a huge set of scientific polls, rather than a single poll like CNN)

>it's about censorship
>often mobs game developers from changing their speech if they want to or encouraging censorship of anything remotely left wing

also-sounds-legit.png

youtube.com/watch?v=FxaBCg72hxs

>transphobe
(((Transexuality))) is a mental disease.

>Trump causing pointless and poorly executed trade wars and tariffs that don't improve the conditions for 'muricans
Too early to talk effects whether political or economic, beyond inserting makebelieve to satiate either side's butthurt. For all intents and purposes the China shit is not even Trump but the parties behind him and the Deep State demanding them.
>concentration illegal immigrant camps
So? If you don't round them up somewhere you can't process them.
Funny how woke left approves of Trump sending them to Sanctuary cities yet the Democratic house is all out against it.
>new jobs are mostly of the service industry and our manufacturing grunt still hasn't returned
It will stay that way or become worse with a Democrap candidate considering the rhetoric of the leading candidates. Yet again, Trump as bad as he is manages to be outdone by the retardation of the Democratic candidates.
Oh right, Kamala Harris has been blown the fuck out of her past stable position by Tulsi. That leaves who? Biden who is being attacked on every side and fucking up daily?
>besides the economic shit that usually determines a president's success, there's the fact quite a few now aren't falling for the Jow Forums shit anymore
Jow Forums shit was never relevant.
Trump won because the opposition was fucking retarded. That's the long and short of it, and they haven't at all learned from their mistakes and are repeating them yet again to an even more retarded level.
>2018 midterm, if repeated in 2020 in the presidential election, would have the dems win
Ah yes, 2018.
Before Covington.
Before the mass "journalist" purge of left-leaning media.
Before ANTIFA procured its first two terrorists upping the game from simple street brawls to firebombing ICE facilities and the Dayton mass shooter.
Before RussiaGate polls came out showing that 1% of society gives a fuck about it and all the parties still pushing this shit have been labeled toxic by general society.
Before Boghossian Exposure..please

You don't seem to understand(or are just baiting). IT was always a liberal(the true sense of the word) as it gets. Everyone from everywhere can get on any positions they want if they're GOOD enough. These people like the one that posted that message on twitter are not against people being rude. They're against people that aren't of color or don't have some made up sex. Check the recent PHP conference that got canceled because speaker(or more than one can't recall now) declared there were not enough women and that wasn't inclusive enough. SJWs don't fight for equality, they fight to obliterate anything that isn't as nuts as they are.

Stop being afraid of cocks. Embrace it.

1/2
>Too early to talk effects whether political or economic, beyond inserting makebelieve to satiate either side's butthurt.
There's already quite a few negative effects though, even simpler ones like the fact that a lot of our tech is more expensive due to us customers having to practically pay for the tariffs in the end. Remember that when your RAM and GPUs cost a crap ton.

>Deep State
Besides the fact you're spouting conspiritard shit, if Trump and/or the Republicans is bowing to the Deep State, then why would you want him/them?

>So? If you don't round them up somewhere you can't process them.

At the VERY LEAST don't split the families and just send them back to Mexico.

>Funny how woke left approves of Trump sending them to Sanctuary cities yet the Democratic house is all out against it.
Because the Democrats aren't all left-wing. They're only left-wing in the distorted view of burgers and Jow Forumstards. Many of them are neoliberal centrists that also have deported and rejected refugees at least, if not did much worse at times, though not on often on a systematic and ideological level like Trump. Unfortunately (IMO, not your opinion) many Democrats voted in for the House were establishment/Clinton-ian Dems.

>It will stay that way or become worse with a Democrap candidate considering the rhetoric of the leading candidates. Yet again, Trump as bad as he is manages to be outdone by the retardation of the Democratic candidates.

Because the issue is China is a nation that doesn't give their citizens a minimum wage, and makes bank from manufacturing. This isn't a Dems/Repubs issue, this is an economics issue. All Dems/Repubs could do is find a way to react to it.
If the right Democrat gets picked, like Warren or Sanders, we could instead have more social democratic mentalities of the Nordic nations come in and help with healing this mess, because the days of the US of A being a manufacturing nation are over.

2/2
>Jow Forums shit was never relevant.
Trump won because the opposition was fucking retarded. That's the long and short of it, and they haven't at all learned from their mistakes and are repeating them yet again to an even more retarded level.

Agree, but that's because the opposition was a crusty neoliberal. Typical old establishment that was filled with Bushes and Clintons. As a former gamergater and conspiratard I understand the sentiments why people went for Trump in the end. Doesn't mean though that people weren't ignorant of Trump's economic and moral history. Doesn't mean he doesn't have worshippers that want to see a spiritual 4th reich or at least are naive that the good old days™ will return.

>Before ANTIFA procured its first two terrorists upping the game from simple street brawls to firebombing ICE facilities and the Dayton mass shooter.
Wow so it took two years for them to start actually being the evil antifa stereotype? Alt-righties beat them by two years with a vehicle. Also any proof about the Dayton mass shooter, or are you spewing shit from a conservative-focused news network?

>Before RussiaGate polls came out showing that 1% of society gives a fuck about it and all the parties still pushing this shit have been labeled toxic by general society.
Same as before, is there any proof? Also, while I've generally been skeptical of RussiaGate, AFAIK that percentage of percentage is certainly not 1%, and sounds more like you pulled it out of your ass.

>Before Boghossian Exposure..please
>Before Covington.
>Before the mass "journalist" purge of left-leaning media.

Explain these further, I'll admit I don't follow every bit of news; it gets too tiring with all the constant political shit.

FPBP.

Oops, made a formatting mistake on the beginning of 2/2, here's what's it's supposed to be:

>Jow Forums shit was never relevant. Trump won because the opposition was fucking retarded. That's the long and short of it, and they haven't at all learned from their mistakes and are repeating them yet again to an even more retarded level.

Then my response was afterwards, which is on the original comment. Sorry for being a tard here.

Why do you leftypol trannies want an safespace for your anti white propaganda?

Attached: Screenshot_20190822_161535.jpg (1080x759, 170K)

>Wow so it took two years for them to start actually being the evil antifa stereotype?
Nope. They have always been that way, violent thugs who occasionally become full on terrorists.
Just not in America, in Europe groups like the RAF started their terrorist operations in the seventies, similar in Italy.

I am always happy when I see them clubbed down by the based police although just opening fire on them is the only proper way to deal with them.

even in malaysia, we ain't safe. its us, the chinks who polarized so much that we are either literal nazis or sjws. and then there are the wageslaves who dont give a fuck and bring their high iq genes to the grave.
the cuckery of the world is so imminent that the only way to stop it is to be the fuhrer

If I wanted a safespace, I wouldn't be here.

Also transgender bathroom rape is such a bad example to hit trans people with when gay rape exists. You're not less likely going to get raped when going to a different bathroom. The safest one is a single person bathroom with a tough lock on it.

>There's already quite a few negative effects though
Negative effects already worked around by everyone except you.
The positive effects though outweigh them, as the woke left who used to walk out against Google supporting the Chinese government showcased for instance.
Oh right, the woke left now supports the Chinese government all of a sudden, while the average american majority facepalms.
>Besides the fact you're spouting conspiritard shit
Prove it. Prove that there are former government employees who should be out of the cycle are not retaining their government power via meme position titles and such cases as proven by the Smollett/Obama debacle where a man whose business is not to interfere with the justice system is doing exactly that. Deep State is not a conspiracy as much as it is a logical byproduct of politicians with power seeking to retain their power and other parties enabling it, it's as old as time itself.

>At the VERY LEAST don't split the families and just send them back to Mexico.
30% of children were not related to their "guardians" by DNA. Your argument is in the dumps now. Apparent trafficking needs to be resolved somehow.

>Wow so it took two years for them to start actually being the evil antifa stereotype?
That's not an argument. What happened happened and now ANTIFA is being banned from the Internet and regulated by 3rd parties since they couldn't regulate their own.
Talk about stereotypes to Eastern Europeans ameri-shart-level peabrain.

>or are you spewing shit from a conservative-focused news network?
All media even CNN pointed out his vehement support for ANTIFA. And since you meme argument for ANTIFA to appeal to the past loophole for banning them or designating them as an organization is always "muh decentralized", that makes him one.
Try again bitch.
edition.cnn.com/2019/08/05/us/connor-betts-dayton-shooting-profile/index.html

>Same as before, is there any proof?
Yes, pic related.

>Explain these further
Google.

Attached: 180718SatMIP 2019-04-25_183050.png (767x979, 132K)

Well, I was just criticizing that one point. I can go into further analysis, like how antifa isn't even a unified group (this is a big key point; many are still not violent), or why they do become violent (especially in the past what would happen is that their peaceful protest methods would end up getting the police involved and attacking them, leading them evolving to where now they often have weaponry and medics; also anarchism), or even the specific acts that most of the groups do (many complain about fucking milkshakes, while innocents are gunned down by mass shooters of the far right like the shooter in New Zealand or El Paso).

As with most things, the truth is a gray mess of and's, if's, and but's. Not some conspiracy or injustice, but human madness and confusion. :P

>Explain these further
Covington:
youtube.com/watch?v=m3xw-woj-Mc
This among other things started the big purge of journalists across lef-leaning media.
Especially ones calling for deaths on the kids and their families some of whose accounts are still up and running on Twitter.
>Boghossian Exposure
Start of year Women's March was embroiled in major anti-semitism scandal.
Soon after that Boghossian Exposure rolls out.

Feminist and Gender Studies academia exposed for the corruption and extremism that grew into a big tumor in it, and nothing was yet done to fix this or regulate it, this is the very brain and heart of Feminism afflicted with cancer and legitimizing it as a movement of corrupt unhinged radicals in its entirety since the studies themselves are.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/19tBy_fVlYIHTxxjuVMFxh4pqLHM_en18

To put it short, Feminist official high academia approved 2 Mein Kampf rewrites for publishing [replace nazi with intersectional feminist, jews with white males or males, such shit], and returned at least 1 for not being extreme enough for re-editing to make it so for academic publishing, among other things.

I don't get it. It's not like we're bigoted. I have issues with
>we should fire xir because it's a trans
But have no issues with
>we should fire xir because it's been writing nothing but cocs for the past one week and not doing any work a developer does

We need to nuke usa. It destroys every culture and every country on earth.

1/2
>image
Oh I believe you now! /s
Where did you get the image from?

>Negative effects already worked around by everyone except you.

how are you working around them?

>The positive effects though outweigh them, as the woke left who used to walk out against Google supporting the Chinese government showcased for instance.
>Oh right, the woke left now supports the Chinese government all of a sudden, while the average american majority facepalms.
What makes you think the Left supports Chinese gvoernment? "woke" Left != neoliberal. Many of us fucking hate the Chinese government.

If anything, the sentiment I'm seeing is more that some go too far and go into racism against Chinese people, and this is mostly a gaming thing because of the "region lock China" memes. That and they think of China as the reason to believe in conservashit, because it's "communist." Modern China is more fascist than anything else, with its class hierarchy and authoritarian rule.

>Prove it. Prove that there are former government employees who should be out of the cycle are not retaining their government power via meme position titles and such cases as proven by the Smollett/Obama debacle where a man whose business is not to interfere with the justice system is doing exactly that. Deep State is not a conspiracy as much as it is a logical byproduct of politicians with power seeking to retain their power and other parties enabling it, it's as old as time itself.

The "deep state" is conceptually among conservatards the idea that liburls rule the system. There has been corruption in government, but I don't think it's exclusively a left-wing phenenon. For example, the Koch Brothers support Trump and the Republicans, not unlike that of "(((Soros)))" (god I hate doing the triple parentheses, even if it's just to mock conspiritards) for the Democrats. Also, why would Trump and the Republicans continue to have trouble with a deep state if they won?

>Tranny subhuman telling someone to seek therapy

That's like a nog telling someone to stop robbing, or a spic to stop drinking and driving.

I can understand a community not wanting people to be openly racist/homophobic/misogynistic (while within that community). But they always lump "transphobia" in the "THING YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO OPENLY BE" category when it's nothing like the others.

In a professional environment or community, you need to be able to conduct yourself professionally. This means not being openly hostile towards other members simply on the basis of race or sex or anything of the sort. You need to be able to keep conflict at a minimum and get along with those that disagree with you. However, trannies are incapable of this. They will openly invite conflict and make things that don't involve them out to be conflict.
>use the pronoun related to their biological sex instead of made up gender, even if it's not even directed at them/you don't think they're in earshot
Wah wah he/she used the word I don't like to another person that also doesn't subscribe to gender theory!
>Will, at some point, make the conversation about their transness
>If they learn you don't subscribe to gender theory, they absolutely will make it a point to target you

Don't get me wrong, in any professional or semi-professional environment - outright "transphobia" is unacceptable. But the problem here is completely normal, completely unintentionally-offensive things (read: simply disagreeing with them) will be counted as outright 'transphobia'. Not calling them a tranny faggot, not harassing them, simply just calling xhe a him or her to your buddy will count.

You can hate niggers, faggots, and trannies all you want - but you still are expected and should be able to conduct yourself professionally. However - this applies to everything. And "use my pronouns even when I'm not around or I'm going to throw a shitfit" is not professional conduct.

Attached: pathetic.png (672x787, 930K)

>(((abramov)))

2/2

And why would, to mention a previous comment, specifically a part you didn't respond to, Trump or the Republicans bow to said deep state, unless they're of it? Why is Trump not taken down?

>30% of children were not related to their "guardians" by DNA. Your argument is in the dumps now. Apparent trafficking needs to be resolved somehow.

Hence stuff like sanctuary cities and the DACA.

>All media even CNN pointed out his vehement support for ANTIFA. And since you meme argument for ANTIFA to appeal to the past loophole for banning them or designating them as an organization is always "muh decentralized", that makes him one.
>Try again bitch.

Okay then, I see your point there.

>Google

That's always a bad answer in situations like this, but I may look at it later. Admittedly it's getting real late for me. 6:43 AM.

Good debate? I do admit I still suck at this kind of stuff though, doesn't help I have paranoid tendencies too, and I tend to be lazy. :/

I disagree and I object to your misgendering on the simple basis that not doing so requires inspecting of a person's genitals. So until you are ready to go around "verifying" everyone's pronouns, you can call them xe/xir/etc. It's funny how triggered you folks are by this concept though. The words "she" and "he" are not sacred.

>Where did you get the image from?
If you had any IQ you'd recognize that the image filename contains the document code.
>how are you working around them?
By buying from brands that manufacture outside of China.
>What makes you think the Left supports Chinese gvoernment?
The official stance of the Left now shitting on the Hong Kong people for waving the American flag and singing the anthem while ANTIFA is burning those in the streets.
>The "deep state" is conceptually among conservatards the idea that liburls rule the system.
The Deep State is the concept of individuals of power retaining their power when they shouldn't once they are retired or out of the cycle, and retaining the power to administer influence and effect in the fields relating to their former positions which is undemocratic and against the law in many cases (unless loopholes are formed such as inventing meme-positions).
That's the definition of it, and not your self-invented brain gymnastics.
>Also, why would Trump and the Republicans continue to have trouble with a deep state if they won?
They don't have trouble with the deep state, they are commanded by them as are the Democrats. The only point of contention was Trump's anti-war rhetoric during his candidacy and the Deep State and MSM not being able to fuck him over for it which was a big win for the people, but of course when you enter the Deep State you eventually have to succumb as the Syria situation showcased.
Tulsi just had all the qualification terms checked to continue her candidacy yet the Democratic house just swiped the hand and shut her down because she fucked the nutter Kamala Harris and is anti-war. Yet another loss for Democrats.

This.

However an issue is that you may not know their pronouns.

That said, there's an answer for that: you can use a gender-neutral pronoun, like they/them or per/pers/person/perse. The latter was suggested by Richard Stallman (once again always messing with language, but he's that kind of guy) to have a truly singular pronoun:

stallman.org/articles/genderless-pronouns.html

It's not as ridiculous or difficult to be nice to trans people as it sounds to many here.

The problem I find is not using a certain pronoun, it's when the tranny isn't passing and that pronoun contradicts what they look/sound like, it just gives me massive cognitive dissonance that I can't try to fix lest I be labelled a transphobe.