Tech conference didn’t fit progressives’ gender fantasy

Why do they have to ruin everything

>This week, organizers published a notice saying that the event in Dresden was canceled, citing the tweets and articles as the reason. They say that there will be no PHP CE conference next year or ever again.

>One might have expected those who provoked the closure to express at least some regret over what appears to be a lose-lose scenario for everyone. Instead, many on Twitter took to gloat about customers “voting with their wallets.” Because surely a new conference next year will be able to magic up some black female Hungarian PHP developers, so really this is just a delayed triumph for justice.

Attached: PHP toll paid.png (691x855, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomnews.org.uk/london-bookfair-wont-happen-in-2018/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The single and only issue is people have to learn to just fucking IGNORE these people. DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THEM and it will go away.

>progressives
These cunts are far from progressives. Its sad how this word has been hijacked by these retarded and immature degenerates.

>PHP conference
Nothing of value was lost.

>that guy who codes in php
Yikes

Attached: 1560921837563.jpg (500x750, 156K)

>1 person says something
>media ltches on
>you spread it here
thats the cycle.

PHP is a white male programming language. Should have made a ruby conference if they want a shitshow tranny fight.

Don't forget, all these people who fear the SJW boogeyman are just as guilty of ruining things.

The root problem is social networking is cancer.

lol, americans should be banned from conferences, it would solve everything

social decline started in the enlightenment, it was just masked by technological advancement, until it wasn't

>just ignore them
>they'll just magically go away and not infect new places and everything will go back to normal
Coming soon to spaces near you

name one (1) space ruined by non-SJWs recently

American Civil War miniature wargaming

It's basically down to that at that point. Even fucking embroidery has the shenanigans.

I wouldn't even care that they infect other places if they didn't fucking infect politics. With that, you can't simply make a new place to go to; you'll be legally required to let them in essentially.

PHP fags btfo lmao. Imagine still using a cucked language in 2019. they fuckin deserved it

>Jow Forums
>ever being good

who ruined it?

The main website to share embroidered designs bans anything related to Trump because he's an evil fascist. And we got a whole crew of people yammering about about "knitters of color".

This totalitarian shit is everywhere.

Yeah, you're right. Tech now makes it appear all the more shitty.

yes, but in i was asking about spaces ruined by NON-sjws because according to this guy the opposite side is invading neutral spaces with their politics too

sounds like yours is just one more case of the usual

No it's not. I've met a php programmer in a job programm for unemployed folks and he was a muslim basedboy who creates websites for the local mosques.

Oh I must have misread user, sorry

>you'll be legally required to let them in essentially
How many years would you say before I have to legally allow them into my house? all the while door locks, fences and gates are made illegal, only to be used by the government on their buildings, prisons, and etc.

*onions boy
Fuck off janny faggots I hate you scumbags like everyone else does.

newfag detected. kill urself

all good, it's funny to know that even fucking knitting is ruined now lol

imagine falling for filters. youre a retard faggot

oof onions, smelly smelly boy

Gunpla
so far.

>PHP CE
>Central Europe
>muh minorities

Leftism is indeed a mental disorder that formed a powerful totalitarian cult that will soon start slaughtering people and putting them into Gulags again.

that's what Chamberlain said about the Nazis too

just curious if the people being buttblasted on twitter were all americans, and if banning americans would solve everything

>if banning americans would solve everything
I don't know, but let's give it a shot.

based. Whitebois btfo per usual

Chamberlain was just quietly preparing
>The European foreign policy of the Chamberlain ministry from 1937 to 1940 was based on Neville Chamberlain's commitment to "peace for our time", pursuing a policy of appeasement and containment towards Nazi Germany while increasing the strength of Britain's armed forces, until in September 1939 he delivered an ultimatum over the invasion of Poland followed by a declaration of war against Germany.

If so, somebody should explain to them that Central Europe is the Africa of white people. And people have the ultimate freedom that's why in certain medical specialties you will not find a male doctor for example. Like zero in certain areas. Is that discrimination?

>closing an entire conference because of """tweets"""
I think the real problem here is the beta ass organizers

muslim isn't a skin color

All it took was 3 tweets to cancel a conference.
What does this mean?
It means you can nuke any programmer convention you want with only 3 puppet accounts or less.

Attached: thank the lord.jpg (388x499, 57K)

too bad you can't nuke conferences that are already infested with sjw's

This. Literally what's going to happen if you just ignore the butthurt SJWs? No one fucking cares about them.

> we can do better
this seems.. awfully familiar...
pic related.
> oh shit ! it's the usual muh victimhood retardation
and if you're thinking that was true, then you are a misogynist.. supposedly. lel. nah, these people are complete fucking retards and need to be gassed.

Attached: 1538041278228.png (632x381, 34K)

Attached: 1566311460801.jpg (753x1024, 124K)

Literally nothing happens.
They get bored and go to attack someone else.
There's literally zero downsides to ignoring SJWs on social media.

>some guy shitposts at you, he gets 100 (you)s, so you decide to cancel your tech conference

there are speakers that cancelled their talks because they were afraid of the backlash since attending a conference deemed problematic might have wider implications on their career and they might not have a chance of speaking at the mainstream sjw ones

you can, because when they run out of right wing people to attack they cannibalize each other, just have to give them a push in the right direction and enjoy the show
freedomnews.org.uk/london-bookfair-wont-happen-in-2018/

except if you have a job

That's why we can't have nice things.
We have butthurt faggots and losers on Jow Forums too.

Yet the real problem was the Soviet Union and ignorance of Britain and France.

>The tweet went viral
It absolutely did not, but the beta organizer got scared because of 50 retweets and a few dozen replies.

>No one fucking cares about them.

sjws/antifa/etc are the low level foot soldiers of the neolib/neocon/jew elites, which will make people risk adverse toward them.

And you think I'm not?

the eternal anglo needs to be eradicated, the serpent of this world and a plight upon mankind
Isntreal and Amuttigoy are his sons, the latter houses a city built on gambling and whores and the dedicated tranny movement birthplace francisco bay, the former is literally the only nation openly owned by jews.

Attached: file.png (323x413, 103K)

Ren'py is way better than PHP!

Attached: 1567055277349.webm (640x360, 1.07M)

Jow Forums

Bonus points list:
YouTube (fear the reap- I mean comments)
Reddit (nothing like alt-right echo chambers)
Twitter (political flame wars with tiny imbecilic tweets)
Facebook (like having your data sold to Trump advertisers? To anyone in general, come to think about it?)
video games (your M games aren't at Walmart now, thanks to the encouraging words of your dear leader)
and more and more and more. Anti-SJWs are just basically SJWs, but with no moral justification; whose goals are to recreate the middle ages, and rant and rave about any new thing.

Nailed it. Outside people sometimes thing this region is racist AF, but the fact is that most people outside of tourist and business areas rarely see anyone that's not white so basic human curiosity can easily be mistaken for racism.
Personally don't care care what you are or who you fuck as long as you don't disrupt something beneficial to everyone just based on your snowflake autism and show definite garbage person traits...

To be fair, it was two blog posts and a tweet.

They were also speakers of the event, and they also decided to not come to the conference. It wasn't just a few tiny words, tough man.

Jow Forums was always contrarian, and the rest of your list is laughable

Dilate back to Tumblr and Twitter you parasite.

Progressivism has always been cancer, even before regressive SJWs came on the scene.

triggered; I also don't use those pieces of shit

>contrarian
>president of the US has similar beliefs
sounds-legit.jpg

>ruined by non-SJWs
This case almost always just reduces to "ruined by the unwashed masses".

Well, the UK just recently pondered controlling the use all cryptography through law enforcement. The digital equivalent to your lock example. A
>Trying to hide your no-no thoughts behind digital doors, m80? Not on our watch, show me your GPG license.

POTUS is a secret salty NEET?

> he/him

Attached: 1537638913766.png (250x241, 72K)

That's what Jow Forumstards and other tards here think, or at least feel a bit like that it could be "true."

I also forgot to mention the fucking Senate. And how YouTube and Reddit basically spew the same kinds of shit that start here because they can't think of original ideas and muh feminoozis.

Can we just throw these "beings" into wood chippers en masse already?

If we did that, humanity would die out due to inability to reproduce.
Artificial uteri aren't ready yet.

>we wuz grills 'n shiet

How does trans nigger say "muh dik"?
It can't be muh dik, it can't be muh cunt.
Muh ass?

Attached: 1555182822345.gif (200x194, 850K)

muh wife's dik

Haha stay mad incels

>cancelling the conference because of mean messages on the internet
LOL

Youtube

>wife
>black

Attached: 1561146310837.png (486x562, 224K)

normally a wife doesn't make sense, since that would imply a husband, and black husbands are a myth, but since we're talking transniggers...

Are trans niggers so civilized that they act white?
What if we took the 13% and moved it to where we have the 0.3%
Maybe then we could turn the 50% into 40%

Programmers all over the world are getting feminized and there's nothing the alt right can do about it

Attached: make programmers.png (1121x1070, 1.26M)

This. True progress always benefits society. The leftist so-called "progress" divides society by inciting women against men, makes it less secure by enforcing unrestricted immigration, less healthy by allowing things like homosexuals donating blood etc... It's in fact regress.

>tfw no chinese hacker gf

>they even feminized the cat
wtf bros why can't cats be left manly?

Attached: 1561556458686.jpg (1014x873, 123K)

based redditor

>germans
LOL they're such fucking touchy pussies of you even imply the slightest thing about them. They inevitably bawleete everything or if they're a faggy youtuber, lock comments and never do anything English speaking vids again.
They can't handle Banta let alone criticism.

Attached: article-0-1A48485E00000578-22_634x427.jpg (634x427, 29K)

But majority of those people don't have proper education to work in government fields.
They don't have gun licences and no access to weapons, since they are against that.

I think we are safe.
Luckily right wing fags are mostly redneck gunlovers, if shit breaks out, the SJW/far-left retards will be eaten up alive.

>reddit
>ruined by non-sjws
Retard detected.
Reddit is sjw hugbox central.
Has to be troll as no one can be this blind.

Attached: D4m7-xEX4AEQ1Ju.jpg (960x894, 123K)

you cant ruin what is worthless

Yupp, it was a waste of resources

Cute and greenpilled

(((Ben & Jerry's)))

>Ben Cohen
>Jerry Greenfield
every
fucking
time

This is a fringe collective, I am a leftist progressive and I hate all these things. There is no progress here whatsoever, as you said.

Just look the other way bi- I mean fellow user you don't want to be like those Jow Forums nazis do you? Just ignore it and it will go away, has worked wonders so far!

Attached: 1552426620682.jpg (500x433, 64K)

authoritarian fascism operates on the fear of consequences from the collecive citizenry because the collective citizenry in fascism is more or less an extension of the state. nazism, communism, zionism, fascism, whatever - they all operate in the same way

the entire system falls apart when you stop being scared of having the wrong opinion. when you can look them and their gaggle of revolutionaries straight in the eye and call them terrorists and all they have to show for it is some flaming trash cans because they didn't have anything more than brute force backing up their opinion

>less healthy by allowing things like homosexuals donating blood
Nice b8.

not b8 at all, homosexuals are still vastly more likely to carry bloodborne illnesses to the point that it's impractical to even test for it in donated blood

>greenfield
yeah man
that name totally activates my almonds

fucking mongoloid