/IEMg/ - In Ear Memes general

Yep, another one of these doomed threads - edition

As always post sexy IEM’s (and earbuds), hype up and review your new chinkshit, criticize someone else’s hyped up chinkshit, etc. But always remember to have fun with it.

Requesting purchasing advice? Follow these simple rules:
>budget
>location
>IEM/earbud
>past IEMs/earbuds
>sound preferences
>intended use
Maybe even some info on what you’re listening to or have in mind I dunno go crazy.

Attached: B7546791-B25A-4186-85FB-18EB18F4A2F0.jpg (1000x1000, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/kbvpb6ljuia7y2d/KZ ES4 (USound Target).pdf?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can you wear those without the wires behind your ears?

No

Guise is the zs10 pro better in soundstage and detailed compared to zs6?

just ordered these for 10$,
are they any good ?

Attached: 7169fb4b-0f83-4a58-91d4-c031e0eba025.jpg (800x800, 55K)

If you only got $10 to spend on IEMs get the Einsear T2’s.

Why not?

I guess I'm part of this thread too, now.

Tin T3s, they're alright. Maybe no worthy of all the hype, but not bad for $70. They don't quite measure up to $70 full-sized headphones, but they have my interested in more expensive IEMs.

Not to sound like Zeos, but I really do adore the cable.

Attached: 20190826_205936.jpg (2016x1512, 795K)

they are okay

I have a pair of 2nd gen M6 PROs now for drumming and I think they're great for 50 bucks, just fyi.

Attached: 71g8q%2Bj4WVL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 71K)

What do you like about them

Because of the way there made? they're designed that way

Is Moondrop a meme or the real deal? Their IEMs seem to have been getting rave reviews everywhere.

Is there a privacy shield or some crap that I can mount on my chair so it covers my back entirely? I don't want people sitting behind me to look at what I'm doing. Only thing I could find is some shitty small as fuck desk light blocker.

Attached: images (3).jpg (554x554, 24K)

Crescent, Kanas Pro, and Blessings are all great. I can attest to that.

Shit nvm, I was gonna make a new thread and posted here.

The Blessing has replaced my ER4XR as my daily driver.

I'm new to proper IEM's and I'm thinking of picking up FiiO's FA1's.
Thing is, the wireless headphones I use at my desktop are dying as well, so I figured, hey, why not get one of them bluetooth cables to go along with it?
So knowing fuck all, I have these questions:
>is there a noticeable lose of quality if I use a bluetooth cable instead of a regular one?
>is there a problem with frequently switching cables? like could I wear out the connectors or something?
Because I'd probably prefer a regular cable when going outside to a wireless one
>Any specific product I should look at or do I just get whatever from a decent company?

Here have a graph.

Attached: 831724BF-1C4E-4F2F-8A5F-F0E924940D9C.png (1024x701, 50K)

Maybe not soundstage but I haven't heard the ZS6 in a very long time (sold it).
But it's just a better IEM overall.

200 dollaroos budget

Still using SE215s is there any recommended alternative for new ones?
Oh and bass

>but not bad for $70
You got ripped off

I just ordered some for $40
Hopefully they work out. Headphones are too bulky, and I really like the sound of IEMs/earbuds but every pair I've tried so far just fall out of my ears way too easily and I have to keep pushing them back in to get proper sound

quite warm iems, and almost sounds hollow. definitely recommend using dropbox.com/s/kbvpb6ljuia7y2d/KZ ES4 (USound Target).pdf?dl=0

I wouldn't say I got ripped off, they're okay, just not amazing.

>>budget
$300AUD
>>location
Australia
>>IEM/earbud
Iem
>>past IEMs/earbuds
Kz ZS5/CCA C10
>>sound preferences
Listen to dnb/dub/ambient - want good bass hits
>other
I've had bad experiences with 2-pin, they just seem to fall out after a while. please rec items with attached cables, MMCX or other secured cable type

No, I mean you overpaid

Retail price of the T3 is $70.

Try out Sony's XBA-N3 if you got the chance. In Sony's showroom or whatever. Also, use the triple comfort tips, makes the whole sound fuller. You might need to crank up your EQ bass settings abit but thats pretty much guaranteed on IEMs.

Attached: 14facedf4becb3be82eb9c660f4c8fa0.jpg (378x170, 6K)

Bluetooth generally leads to a degradation of audio quality. A quick search should tell you that. However technological advances in drivers and simply bluetooth technology in general have been making the sound almost indistinguishable from regular cables to the "average" listener. There is still a huge quality difference objectively so, however.

If you are not gentle with your cables or device, you will inevitably cause some damage. If your frequently switching cables, you must be careful to not be too rough. And it's just better to get another headset/iem for outside. And for buying a new cable, just search it up online to find its type and buy a spare from aliexpress.

price aside, are there any "truly wireless" earbuds that are actually good?
I really like the idea, but I heard the sound quality is pretty mediocre.

KXXS

I just got the t2 pros on massdrop for $45. Very excited. What mmcx bluetooth cable should I use? The one sold by linsoul on amazon seems to be the best

>paying retail
the quality is good enough but BT sucks, drains battery life badly, cuts out randomly, gives distortions and doesn't even have good range. Disappointed that wifi ones aren't popular, they are better and don't suffer any issues.
WTF guys why are you all being kiked by expensive headphones? Just get MH755 or MH750, if you bought a portable amp or DAC, kill yourself or go lick the cum from your moms pussy

Attached: image.jpg (496x342, 133K)