Who will dominate tech industry in 2020s? chinks or pajeets?

who will dominate tech industry in 2020s? chinks or pajeets?

Attached: 1554995506376.jpg (612x1224, 206K)

Americans

Me

Me

You

chinks, until pajeets learn not to shit in the streets

Them

>who will dominate tech industry in 2020s?
Hell chinks (and the genetically similar Korean and Japanese) already do. All manufacturing takes place in asia. Korea is the world leader in screen technology. Korea has the worlds biggest phone brand. Chinese brands are on the rise in most industries.

The only big tech that's legitimately still western owned and manufactured are AMD and Intel CPUs.

Pajeets are just budget workers for large western companies - that only exist because there's so many indians.

Anyone else got more of these pics where two opposing sides are represented in a humorous manner?

Attached: 1541447455443.jpg (2332x2870, 1.29M)

MGTOW nerds (west)

Attached: wizzzard.png (612x612, 687K)

this guy
this guy will help him but eventually be forgotten

The mexicans after reading what I just read

unironically women

>Even though i impaled her with my thundercock she still confided her problems with YOU. And she STILL ran to you even after i struck her to keep her in line.
Lmao, who wrote this load of rubbish?!
Stacy would never run to >us nerd no matter what.

Us

>traditional Chinese
>chinks
It was good until the last line.

Russians

So you're not even good at homework, what a shitty nerd.

Obviously Chinks. They view on copyright allows them to innovate while Pajeets just emulate Westeners.

Yeah, it's more of a parody of a "nice guy" than a nerd.

>chinks
>innovation

Choose one

They are currently #1 at R&D, and science generally.

It's not like they just copy shit, they usually make a better and cheaper version.

>Hey, fuckface
>- Huh?!
>Were you staring at my boobs?!
>- W-what?
>OH MY, you did, you fucking pervert!!
>- N-no, i s-swear ...
>Shut the fuck up nerd, I'm gonna tell Ted that you were ogling me. He'll definitely break your jaw.
>- Nooo, Pleasssse, i swear i wasn't looking ...
>Unless you do my homework. And you better do it fully and correctly, for your own sake.
> -O-ok
that's not running to someone, it's blackmailing

This

americans with no passion because programming will become a union trade in 10 years time.

Chinks don't have (((bankers))) to deal with, just a all-encompassing government. They get more done and in general will win.

In a thousand years China will be the only relevant country or last remaining one; assuming humans aren't extinct.