Lmao good luck getting any customers

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-08-29-18-10-02.png (1438x2023, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

howmuchisit.org/how-much-does-antivenom-cost/
dir.indiamart.com/impcat/anti-venom-injection.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>who will buy our op specced 5g phone now that we don't have google cancer installed on it

I'm gonna miss that 20k+ wakelocks from google services.

'''Google Cancer is at least benign.'''

At least they don't sneak in malicious hardware to steal all of your data to send it back to some remote server in a Chinese Government headquarters.

The next thing you know, you're missing 2 dollars from your Credit Card every month. Anything Chinese related is a terminal illness waiting to kill you.

No chance am I going to be forced to install some Government Sponsored Chinese OS on a phone that was already a privacy nightmare from day one to begin with.

Every Chinese Tech firm is the same (Lenovo, Xiaomi, Redmi, Vivo, OnePlus, Poconophone...), the difference being Huawei was young and stupid, they got caught early on because they had no experience in washing their hands every time they flushed something down the toilet.

I bet you 20$ all of the other local Chinese tech firms will be forced to use Harmony-OS instead of Android in the next 2-3 years due to the ongoing tariffs against the USA.

I know choosing the lesser of the two evils is still choosing evil, but at least one of them doesn't make phones susceptible to breaking in 3 months at most.

Source: Your ass

thank you for your service

clap clap clap clap*

weird, but i can read this with my screen off

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE
THE JEWISH DOCTOR CUT OFF MY PEEPEE

Just comparing ebay and aliexpress business practices there's no bigger jews and thieves than burger companies, they'll steal with tricks from you on currency exchange, on shipping, then have another stealing company like paypal to steal some more. Chinks are much more transparent about it not to mention cheaper.
Build a wall and stay inside it.

*bald eagle hebraic shriek in the distance*

>phone lacking google botnet
based, day one buy

AliExpress is ironically heaven in ways compared to Ebay/Amazon.

>They don't force you to make a profile
>They support all known Credit/Debit cards instead of just the Large Three (Visa, Mastercard, AmEx)
>They give you more varied shipping options.
>They support all currencies.
>They don't send you random spam even after your package arrived.

It's all just a mater of what, where and how.

Almost forgot:

>You don't need that please-hack-me PayPal bullshit.

My mother told me 3 things about it:
>I was numbed out when he did it.
>He did it with a laser, and not a knife.
>We lived in a town with women so disease ridden, just looking at them will give you AID$ (I have to shave down there, even though I'm a male).

My virgin friend never shaved, but he caught crabs AKA crotch lice anyway just by touching the sloot of our class (no joke)

I did get my hepatitis, measles and tuberculosis shots, but anything above that I have to pay for a thousand per shot (uninsured).

Believe me, in some places it's more of a health reason, and nothing to do with religion/family heritage. Not everybody can afford a condom when they expire so fast.

>but anything above that I have to pay for a thousand per shot (uninsured)
Lol, WTF.

oh no, who would want a phone without the botnet

That's healthcare for you, you're only as healthy as you are rich.

That's why Monaco has the highest life expectancy in the world (90 years average)...

Here in my country even hobos can get vaccinated.

Here's a comparison's sake:

Anaconda Anti-Venom in the US of A is at least 7000$ per vile (you need at least 20 of them to not die).
howmuchisit.org/how-much-does-antivenom-cost/
The same exact thing in India is only 800 Rupees on average (10 Dollars) per Vile.
dir.indiamart.com/impcat/anti-venom-injection.html

Believe me, when you'd rather die than pay for a cure worth 3 houses, US people have every right to complain about it...

>free market

>in some places it's more of a health reason
Pity it is actually COMPLETELY USELESS at preventing any disease.

the glowies are really triggered today

If they put HarmonyOS or de-Googled Android on it, I will buy that.

Attached: takemymoneyfuture.jpg (1023x576, 102K)

If they didn't have their own cancer on it, I'd unironically shill the fucking shit out of it
but it's no better or worse than google botnet. It's the same and competition is good to have at least.

>jewgle
>relevant
chinks will just steal their tech per usual

Except anaconda aren't even poisonous

All of this. Abandon all Chinese electronic gadgets and hardware.

No seriously.

>implying that having a phone pre-degoogled is in any way shape or form a bad thing

A phone with no gapps out of the box? Sign me the fuck up.
On the other hand it'll have extra chink botnet and locked BL so actually fuck it.

Xiaomi is way better. I don't fucking understand why anyone bothers with Huawei. but I guess it's the same with apple. idiots will buy anything...

Thank you for your service, sir.

Couldn't you just install all the Google stuff manually if you really wanted to?

Kill yourself you fucking retard.

>sorrells study: all most sensitive parts removed
>Puerto Rican studies and further studies: APA African std prevention is a lie

Watch Eric Cloppers video. Kill yourself for defending this you inhuman kike faggot. It was never done for any reason but mutilation and imprinting

Kill yourself you fucking retard.

>sorrells study: all most sensitive parts removed
>Puerto Rican studies and further studies: APA African std prevention is a lie

Watch Eric Cloppers video. Kill yourself for defending this you inhuman kike faggot. It was never done for any reason but mutilation and imprinting. Stupid fucking bluepilled american jew slave

was about to say this

Thank you for your service, sir.

can google blacklist hardware they dont support?

test

why does this happen to me?

This. Fuck Google.

if they also restrict network branding i hope it becomes popular. just pack it with firefox and customers dont have to worry bout jewgle botnet ever

Then he's got one wise ass.

what's up with the sudden influx of double posting lately? I swear, are more newfags flocking to this site or something?

dumb newfag

dumb newfag

dumb newfag

The incompetent site admins use MySQL (which is shit btw) and causes a lot of posting failures and timeouts. Double posting happens when you try to post, it times out, and you retry, before the slow ass garbage site updates.
Imagine, some people give money to this team of fuckups.

Jow Forums is half broken, only every 3rd or so post comes through for me.
oochan dead, Jow Forums next, can't wait for it.

Attached: Mediterranean Sky.jpg (1884x1008, 240K)

Soon, we'll be free. The era of textboards is upon us again!

kek

Lenovo is not chinese you brainwashed looney

>Lenovo Group Ltd. or Lenovo PC International, often shortened to Lenovo, is a Chinese multinational technology company with headquarters in Beijing, China and Morrisville, North Carolina.
>联想集团有限公司

>mother
>listens to a WHORE that mutilated her son's dick
Cope amputee

spot the altright monkey now working with the neocohens.why are Jow Forumsturds so low IQ.

Attached: penispillman.jpg (720x720, 27K)

Better yet, you can install the Aurora store and APKpure and get the free stuff without needing an account.