>be me, programmer from India
>almost not a pajeet
>learning game development using Unity for a while
>superiority complex
>hear about "Smart India Hackathon"
>team of 6, at least gril
>kek
>if a tie occurs, the team with a greater number of grils wins

I am tired of the pajeets. Everyone listens to stupid bollywood songs, the teenagers wear ripoff Supreme, listen to EDM. Not to mention that nearly everyone in rural areas shits on the strrets, if there are any streets. I'm studying computer science, and only about 6% of the students in my batch are good enough programmers. And now this, I feel like I am redpilled. I hate the fact that I am being forced to have a gril in my team, since none of the grils in my batch can code. And then the rule with the greater number of grils winning in the face of a tie is too much. Hatenuke India pls.

Attached: thumb_when-you-see-a-toilet-(p)pajeet-shit-in-street(-p)-33639819.png (200x181, 16K)

be me jew
kill goyim
lol

I dunno what to say to that, user

unity is a shit

Poojeet

Why so? Care to explain? I'm just another dumb poojeet who believes that he is better than the other pooojets.

Did you have the hackaton in the street?

Become king of India and kill all women

I'm not sure about the venue yet, hopefully the have streets there. Hopefully the poojeets there only shit on the sidelines.

this

That sucks. What have you eaten today?

edm is tite my dude

I had an apple for breakfast, I'm anorexic and I need to weigh about 9 stone. I had pineapple juice for dinner.

OH MY GOD PAJEET OP DIDN'T EAT CURRY

kill yourself.

Wait, how much do you weigh?

You're pretty based, poo.

Attached: 1515848381587.jpg (228x221, 10K)

69 kilograms

* sighs * I know, I mean maybe if I wasn't beaten up regularly by my parents for not excelling in exams, I wouldn't be as based as I am.

Ah, so pretty fat

I'm 20, about 5 ft 10.
And I'm depressed all the time. I should've killed myself a long time ago. But I chickened out. Instead, I listen to hipster music and think of myself as this defiant weirdo who is too cool to be a poojeet. also, I hate my parents. they used to beat me up. ugh.

Do you still live with your parents?

You should try curry. It's really good. My favourite is aloo gobi.

no, I'm in college so I live in a dorm. I'm moving out after graduation.

Based, win your competition in the name of bant

ugh. Indian food is pretty good, although the stereotype about curry is pretty hilarious. Also, this is my first time starting a thread on Jow Forums, I've been lurking for far too long.

I'll try, you're being awfully nice user. Thanks. Also, I'm planning for my master's degree, is Canada any good? (honest question, do not kill me)

Pretty good. Everything we have here is recognized internationally. I'd say fuck off we're full, but our cucked PM is letting anyone in.

What's the stereotype? Indian food is god-tier.

kek.
Some based kids in my college adore your PM user

Canada is okay but it has a lot of socio-economic problems. Your masters degree wouldn't be recognized here and you'd be working at Taco Bell, hating yourself, your life and Canada.

that indians eat an awful lot of curry and smell like curry too

Where on earth did you get your masters

kek.
There's some misunderstanding here.
I'll be graduating in with a bachelor's degree.

ugh my num lock was off. I'll be graduating with a bachelors degree in

What? I have a bachelors degree from a Canadian university. Typically, no Indian degrees are recognized here.

I think he's asking whether doing a masters in Canada would be worth, not whether his Indian masters would be fine here

>ugh my num lock was off. I'll be graduating with a bachelors degree in
Your typing proficiency does not inspire confidence. Will you try and get a job coding for Bethesda?

kek. I apologize for making the same mistake, twice. I'm using my laptop keyboard and I use an external keyboard while coding.

Also, Doom Eternal is around the corner, I'm hoping Bethesda does not shit on this one since I loved Doom 2016.

I dread to think.

Attached: index.png (223x226, 4K)

>>be me, programmer from India
what language?

Mostly Assembly, C, C++ and Python.
And of course C# for Unity.