What I learned from getting fired at Facebook (with Q&A)

>What I learned from getting fired at Facebook (with Q&A)

youtube.com/watch?v=cH9MRy8UbKs

Attached: 1555175910427.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onenewsnow.com/business/2019/08/02/gillette-cut-by-8b-loss-after-toxic-masculinity-ad
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when suicide?

holy fucking shit stop posting about this bugman already please

everytime an e-celeb shill posts a video i dislike it.

Attached: work.jpg (800x450, 84K)

Throw redpills his way.

/ourguy/

I think his advices and points are solid. He worked for big companies for a reason.

Got fired from all of them and his wife left him and took his kid. By all accounts, he's a failure.

He confirmed e6 at Facebook with 220k base, so probably made around 550k TC

What about his several successful businesses?

This guy is such a beta male that it's not even funny. Using Facebook's name to desperately bring views to his channel. What a pathetic pussy.

No wonder his wife left him. Imagine being married to such a nerd.

He's just the average silicon valley robot asian
All of them are like this

Define failure.

Attached: 1567079498064s.jpg (240x240, 5K)

This

Confirmed? No, he just said it with zero proof. I am an ex Facebook tech lead

>people must leave, because I've left. People are at fault because they do not. They are slaves to the company, and I am not, because I got segregated, and they did not want to voluntarily be segregated with me!

Top-tier company level thinking here, holy shit.

Everything beyond that is a re-iteration of the above. Don't bother watching. It's been my first time watching and he talks like a fucking robot, I mean, for real. Damn.

>everytime an e-celeb shill posts a video i dislike it
Which means you have a Google botnet account and you should KYS

This guys content is weird its like
"my wife left me which gave me a lot of time to reflect on my life choices. which makes me reflect on this videos sponsor: squareapace. squarespce is the... etc. ... ... and check out learn2boss.com where i teach you how to do x." everythings just a vessel for money for him

not him but i have a burner account and do the same. fuck those shameless shills.

Attached: 1181015389378.png (179x180, 32K)

Which is why he's a millionaire and you're not. Business people think about harebrained money making schemes all day

Ok, add it to your linkedin and link us your profile. Make it public before you do btw

what do you do with all that money? it's pointless

Well, everything is pointless.

im not a millionaire because im still earning my degree/ just getting started with my endeavours. hes how old? good on him for making money i guess, if all you care about is money.

Why does he keep getting fired and divorced?

His score is higher than yours. No one likes to be a loser

Dislikes are still interactions and Google's algorithm will still push the video more as a result. It's effectively no different from liking the video.

tits or gtfo.

i don't give a shit. if video has shitty like/dislike ratio advertisers will not agree to be put on the ads for that video so less money for that asian jew. i don't use that account for anything else besides that.

>score
literal redd*t mentality. fuck that shit.

Loser, kys

you'll kill yourself before i do lmao

Stop shilling this fucking chink
>t. chink user

What is tech lead? A web dev?

*ex tech lead

>actual shill thread
Fucking disgusting.

Advertisers don't give a shit about likes/dislikes. Any interaction is good. Doing nothing is the way to go.

they'd rather have no publicity than bad publicity. well, smaller fish might make do with what they have.

I bet Tyrone is leading his dick in his wife's cunt.

wtf is wrong with his arm???

Attached: freak.png (1196x1145, 1M)

>hello guys bugmen lead here

**flags video as it's being used for spamming**

Attached: 1566384385201.png (512x700, 69K)

What a total failure. Wife left and took the kids, slaved away for big corporations, got fired.

He is a maggot. A weak sissyboy worm.

Unsuccessful people like you who dickride successful people are far more pathetic than unsuccessful people who don't

>they'd rather have no publicity than bad publicity.
Absolutely not true in any way whatsoever. Unless it's something like nazis, pedos or isis; it's all positive. Haven't you noticed how tons of modern ad campaigns focus on triggering people, to have more people talk about them, articles about how more people talk about them, then people talk about these articles and so on.

Take Nike or Gillette making ads to trigger nazis into doing stupid shit. Afterwards their sales increased by 30%.

top kek I imagine his ex coworkers watch his every subsequent pathetic video while eating their free food at menlo park

Attached: 1567068390800.png (386x445, 260K)

would you suck a log from that guys ass?

I think you've jumped worldlines.

onenewsnow.com/business/2019/08/02/gillette-cut-by-8b-loss-after-toxic-masculinity-ad

cannonball delts, he's on steroids

Shouldn't have worked for them to begin with.
Fuck FB and fuck Zuckberg.