Which one's better Jow Forums?

Which one's better Jow Forums?

Attached: 1566442310397.png (445x256, 31K)

Debian with gnome.

Debian if you're patrician, Fedora if you want to suck the cum out of some corporation's cock while it's still warm.

go with ubuntu

Fedora if you want the latest and greatest!

>yet debian follows redhat

What if they combined forces.. Fedorian? Fedebora?

They're both fine choices. Depends what your needs are. Try both, see which you prefer. Be glad you have choice. Personally I use Fedora because it has delta update support.

Fedora if you want the latest software
Debian if you don't update often / want a stable system / your device is a server

neither. They both complement each other well. If you want a more up to date system go with Fedora. If you prefer a stable system that won’t change and l let receives security updates then go with debian. They both use free software by default.

isnt fedora stable too? they have a short, fixed 6 month release cycle but they will not update software if it has major feature changes, not counting firefox/chromium though, because it makes more sense to update them from upstream instead of backporting patches.

Deborah

Let distros be separate but equal.

CentOS > Debian > Fedora > Ubuntu

>Debian has a CoC and an official "diversity statement"
Fedora, obviously

Depends on use case. I like both.

Pretty sure Fedora has similar language in there somewhere.

Fuduntu used to be a thing

Fedora had a CoC long before Debian did

For me it's Fedora Rawhide

Attached: 1555655382809.jpg (1911x2112, 1010K)

>Ian finally being killed after his crazy antics years ago
Like poetry.

CentOS has been a recommended distro for many years, and i never really see anyone rag on it.

what do people like about it compared to other distros?

Fedora has treated me well.

fedora

>not understanding debian sucks the cum out for you
fucking newfags

Debian is better on servers.

Fedora is theoretically better on the hypothetical case of a "Lunix Desktop"

Therefore Debian is superior in every conceivable use case.

There is no point in fedora when arch exists

i don't get it, how can you even compare facebook and debian?

Neither. Instagram is better.

Fedora.

gentoo

>what do people like about it compared to other distros?
5-year old, outdated packages that have been tested. What's the GCC version on the latest CentOS, is it still 4.x? We have it running on a few of our clusters, and it's there for a reason, but you end up having to compile/install everything yourself anyway if you need contemporary libraries/packages.

Windows 10 Pro, sir.

>There's no point in a secure, stable, up-to-date, complete multi-purpose distro with a team of developers behind it that provide actual innovations to the entire Linux community when a hackjob "just grab from upstream and ship it" distro that does literally nothing special exists

you would have to be clinically retarded to use either

t. NEET using Arch

?

debian4life

yum > apt

Fight me.

I installed Debian like a month ago, whats wrong with it?

Attached: 1567042891514.jpg (590x642, 106K)

There's no reason to use Fedora or Arch. Unless you like spending your time fucking with your install and trying to shave off 20mb of ram here and there just to feel special. Just install debian and a WM and you'll be fine even on the oldest feasible hardware.

Is Debian better than Fedora if you're using KDE?

>Fedora
>spending your time fucking with your install
>trying to shave off 20mb of ram
You know literally nothing about it. Fedora is as justwerks as it gets.

This! Best advice so far.

I don't see the reason to wait years for bugfixes, so I use fedora.
Plus rpm are easier to write.
And is more secure by default, it has a proper design instead of putting a lot of tools hacked together. Debian has multiple binaries that does the same thing, at least in 9 and worse with systemd.
And packages are built with security flags.
But debian is not bad, its strong point is having more official packages

debian unless you like to be the test goys who use fedora so they can help improve red hat for free.

Switch fedora and Debian , also corporate and FSF or stallman and you are correct

It was the perfect os desu

>Is Debian better than Fedora if you're using KDE?

Nope

WTH is taking you 20 minutes

Flatpak is even easier

Stallman and the FSF do not even like Debian. Back to plebbit newfag.

Debian, without it, the Internet would crumble...

On the bright side, there wouldn't be niggerbuntu nigger supremacists trying to impose the Apartheid on all of us.

For me, it's Arch.

Fedora Silverblue

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>stable

Not the guy who you're responding to, but please tell me, how much does Red Hat pay you to write this load of shit?

Attached: 33992960_1768319619892837_8693971838214078464_n.jpg (750x735, 41K)

Is it not stable? I've been using it for quite a while now on multiple systems with vastly different purposes and nothing broke.

sorry but when does cum come out cold

Debian. It really just works.
also, people actually package things for debian

>he doesn't know about forcing corpses to ejaculate with an electric shock in the anus