Desktop will never die guize

>desktop will never die guize

Attached: PC.png (1080x1129, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HADz7BMJ1aY
ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0011/113222/Adults-Media-Use-and-Attitudes-Report-2018.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how many of them owns a laptop?

Enthusiast desktop will never die, "granny playing solitare" desktop has been obsolete since 2008.

Why did you cut off the part that shows how many British adults own Big Black Cock?

>BBC
BiG BlaG DonG:DDDD

>needs desktop to develop mobile shit
sure

PCs are for white people, that’s why. Niggertech for everyone else.

All of you niggers made fun of this video, yet it became true.
youtu.be/HADz7BMJ1aY

UK is still like 80-90% white.
This can only mean the eternal wh*toid is bringing us all down

Attached: file.png (892x530, 361K)

White's end up having to buy a lot of extra phones in the UK because of all the pakis and niggers stealing them on bikes.

I’m more interested in units sold per year of mid to high end components. Not that the idiots at the bbc can be trusted to do any kind of useful research

Pc is dead bro. Just get over it.

What this tells me is that we need to make some kind of new desktop only internet/web as the desktop/phone divide filters the chafe much like the cost/technical knowledge requirements of the old web/internet.

>based niggers and pakis trying to revert the eternal wh*toid subhuman to the era of the desktop PC
>wh*toids continue to be set in their knuckle dragging ways and continue to purchase the smartphone meme regardless
mfw

Attached: laughing postboxes.jpg (600x320, 235K)

PC loicenses became too expensive

I haven't owned or regularly used a desktop since the 90s.

They don't own it, it owns them.

>he does not code in cloud editor using speech-to-text on his mobile phone

Attached: 1550039698829.jpg (750x743, 91K)

>Abdullah Al Shamir being literate enough to use computer

Attached: 1483014042177.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>UK is still like 80-90% white
How many of those are boomers tho?

But it won't die. You can't do serious development for smartphones from a smartphone, you need a PC. The statistics just point more and more towards developers becoming a more and more specialized niche with unlimited salary potential.

>desktops die
>people can't develop anything for phones anymore
>phones die
Everyone wins

>white can't be muslim

imagine unironically believing this

British flats are so small most people probably only have a laptop or tablet instead of a full desktop these days.

Fairly sure that if Laptop/Tablet was asked the shit would be night and day

Britbongs don't have desktops because they have to keep moving out so Mohamed has a place to stay.

Most brits use laptops that's why

Consumers don't need desktops anymore. I do though

>PCs will go back to being exclusively used by nerds, enthusiasts, and for work.
That's just good news.

this désu

Normies will always use the easier device, this has been true forever.
Why is this any surprise to anyone, is this normievile now?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UK is still like 80-90% white.

>british
>matterin
what about laptops? normies dont really have desktops and the market for "enthusiast" grade hardware pays a premium regardless.

I mean Wales is 95% white in 2015 I think. those years won't see more than a few percent difference. Though we are only talking 4m people in Wales.

No one cares what normies use faggot. This isn't r/consumertoys.

>Desktop PC
Does this include notebooks and laptops? important question

Also it's not fair to compare it to a phone. Everyone in 2008 had a phone, too. It just wasn't a smartphone.

this so much

you can use a printer with a phone

>implying the ability to print is the line between PCs and niggertech

>Oi do you have a loicense for that PC
>wh*toid
*nglo

This guy fucks

can this be a printer thread now? I have some hp piece of shit what is the Jow Forums approved printer?

can this be a printer thread now? I have some hp piece of shit what is the Jow Forums approved printer?

So? We'll be going back to a pre-2007 internet or at least vidya gaem scene if this is the case. Let the normalfags fuck off. Nobody here should give a shit.

Enthusiast PCs are sold like fashion these days, this is the only reason it's still surviving.
>rgb and gamershit on absolutely everything
>5-10% year over year performance increases

>angl*s

It actually is, it's just the major cities that are culturally enriched

>this is what delusional bongistanis actually believe

I work in the hospitality field (at a hotel) and most people we hire are ridiculously computer illiterate, to the point that they are incapable of learning and using computer shortcuts. They struggle to learn how to use a PoS that has labelled buttons, clearly labelled at that.
It really is sad.

No, because those enthusiasts are 16 year old gamers who use toy operating systems like Windows.

>data from one single country on the planet
Oh, okay.

I work in the hospitality field (at a hotel) and most people we hire are ridiculously computer illiterate, to the point that they are incapable of learning and using computer shortcuts. They struggle to learn how to use a PoS that has labelled buttons, clearly labelled at that.
It really is sad.

>didn't mention laptops

Have you ever been to the UK or are you you just going with what yanks on pol tell you?

Who cares what normies buy

lol the Arabs will just say that you aren't a real "brother" and throw you off the roof.

Desktop is never going anywhere as long as there are people doing serious work. Video editing, pro audio & serious musicians, developers, mathematicians running big simulations, all the people who need a lot of power. They sure as fuck aren't going to do their work on a shitty phone.

Only basic normies stopped using desktops. All they do is use Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. Their iPhone 6S is enough for that.
I'd like to see someone who actually does shit on his desktop switch to a tablet or smartphone.

>dumb people wanting to be tracked and monitored because OMG I NEED KEWL GADGET TO LOOK COOL
Fucking Goddamn Motherfucking IDIOTS.

i wish
before amd became competitive it was a couple percent with every reviewing outlet creaming themselves over the "ultimate gaming cpu", which was always the most recent i7

Desktops won't die unless somehow non desktops become more cost effective which basically will never ever happen
That alone is all that really matters although there are plenty of other benefits to desktops
Until we have computers in our brains or some shit desktops have an unbreakable niche

But of course more people are going to own phones than a desktop because literally everybody owns a phone for obvious reasons

i wish
before amd became competitive it was a couple percent with every reviewing outlet creaming themselves over the "ultimate gaming cpu", which was always the most recent i7

>Britpakistan
>Relevant

Not really surprising desu
Ask anybody in person if they know what a cpu is.

My dad uses "cpu" to refer to the whole case.

you absolute fucking zoomer

>laptop 100%

>i know better than people who actually live there
Stay away from shitholes like london and its mostly white and pretty comfy. If only the government fucked off.

absolutely this

just stay away from birmingham/london/manchester and you'll be fine

Just use the cloud bro.

"Desktop" is an abstraction now.

It is very easy to virtualize and centralize all of your compute resources, then you just RDP to a server when you need more power than a cheap laptop can give you.

Still ncie to have a desktop for tests on slightly bigger datasets, faster compile times etc.
But yes a laptop can work, anything less like a tablet or a phone is trash though.

I don't think it is credible info, here is info from "Adults’ media use and attitudes report 2018"

"a majority of UK adults have access to six devices in the home: a TV set - either
standard or smart (97%), a mobile phone (94%), a desktop, laptop or netbook computer (73%), a
tablet (65%), a radio set (58%) and a digital video recorder (DVR) (52%)"

ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0011/113222/Adults-Media-Use-and-Attitudes-Report-2018.pdf

While it is true that using smartphone as main device for normies is good enough, but one day you want to have bigger screen, want to play some good games, do actual work, so you go buy laptop or desktop.

normies are consumers and subhumans, it can't be helped

People still use towers? I just have a laptop that I plug into a docking station and peripherals/monitor.

Desktops still bring incredible benefits for office work and performance critical applications, so no, they're not going anywhere. No matter how hard you dislike that old 2007 HP minitower sitting in your garage.

28% isnt 0%