Why are zoomers so technologically retarded. They don't even play video games they just watch millennials play

Why are zoomers so technologically retarded. They don't even play video games they just watch millennials play.

Attached: 087.gif (326x281, 170K)

ok boomer

iFaggots are indeed retarded when it comes to technology

They're literally kids

>having time and patience to obtain, install and play videogames that are probably not even worth it
Ok, NEET.

I, as millennial, love zoomers. I never made so much cash by sitting at home and playing games while some kids spend their money on my stream.

I'm a zoomer and I work in IT.

But why don't they play. Its very strange. I don't want to watch some asshole play I want to play myself.

They love to chat with other zoomers in the chat and post some retarded maymays.

Playing games requires concentration and basic reflexes coordination. A child raised by a smartphone is capable of neither.

zoomers watch people online because it makes them feel like they have some kind of social connection with someone, when in reality they're lonely autists that don't know how to talk to each other

>why don't they play
I have to pay for college and can't spend thousands on a pc

This

How old are you, aren't zoomers supposed to be student age rn?

Start date for zoomers was 1995 so theyre some as old as 24

Kids born 2011 onwards are known as Gen Alpha

>tfw youll never be Alpha

Bought my brother the xbox games ultimate pass (Yeah i Know xbox).

He has access to tons of games yet he keeps playing fornite or some dumb f2p multiplayer shit or watches on twitch the same games or multiplayer shit like mobas anyway.

I never ever saw him playing a SP titles. Holy fuck I remember before having money for the ps2 I just replayed the demos over and over

These kids are 8 years old.

Theyre literally Alpha

I watch people play games, but it's usually just simple games where I like listening to the person/people talk. I don't really get watching competitive play where the commentary is secondary. I also only watch youtube videos, no twitch with chat. Also also, I'm in bed watching on TV and probably going to fall asleep.

zoomer here, I'm pretty technologically retarted so can confirm

use question marks you fucking facebook spic

Why watch these people play games when you can just play them yourself? I don't get what the big deal is with these zoomers...
>sip
Maybe I'm just too old to understand, I don't know.
>bag crinkles
>MONCH MOnch Monch munch...
It's just kinda stupid if you ask me, ya know? Honestly I worry for them...

Attached: 54506-full.jpg (500x333, 63K)

Remember when e-sports TV used to be a good idea? I do.

Attached: 1565965767705.jpg (480x360, 17K)

You guys do realize that Let's Play's were invented by millenials... people like talking with shit in the background.

You're just seeing it happen online where it used to happen at ice cream socials.

Obviously Let's Play's are a higher form of art. And yea, I feel bad for zoomers who think that Ninja loves them more than he loves the profit. But don't act like millenials didn't watch shitty cartoons made by cynical Gen X-ers either.

If you didn't, making the choice to play games (minus, say, pokemon) instead of other things when you were young made you the exception.

they dont play games cause that would require them to have something other than a phone.

That psych degree with a bunch of humanities on the side and 20k in student loans turned out to be useful. Let's Plays are a form of vicarious friendship. In a world that is increasingly disconnected in person, people form vicarious friendships through podcasts. It's like a mix of teen girls with rockstars and a bubble boy watching other kids play through the window.

I don't think zoomers are particularly technologically retarded. In comparison to Gen Z and the Baby Boomers, zoomers aren't too bad. Its just the millennials who will be considered unusually tech savy due to being caught in transition period where people had tech but it required some knowledge to troubleshoot and make work. My generation had windows XP machines to play around with that our parents couldn't use so we had to figure it out. Now tech just werks so zoomers can play on their phones without having to know anything about how it works. Even illiterate third worlders use smart phones somehow.

"vicarious friendships through podcasts" the proper term is para-social relationships and they are literally killing the human race

you don't need to know dick to operate a modern computer os or a smartphone
no effort required
gone are the days where if you wanted sound or a cd drive, you had to go and install them yourself
or had to set jumpers, irq numbers, and CHS values to get things working
or tweak config files so you had enough conventional ram free to run a new game
no, if it doesn't just werk now, people will just give up and do something else or replace it

got a fairly new laptop for peanuts recently because it was bsod'ing on boot
if people got rid of their machines because win95 bsod'd, nobody would have owned a computer for more than a few days at a time

you don't need to know dick to operate a modern computer os or a smartphone
no effort required
gone are the days where if you wanted sound or a cd drive, you had to go and install them yourself
or had to set jumpers, irq numbers, and CHS values to get things working
or tweak config files so you had enough conventional ram free to run a new game
no, if it doesn't just werk now, people will just give up and do something else or replace it

got a fairly new laptop for peanuts recently because it was bsod'ing on boot
if people got rid of their machines because win95 bsod'd, nobody would have owned a computer for more than a few days at a time

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By this logic, no art at all should be appreciated, as it is inherently parasocial by that definition. But we know that isn't true. (Same goes for watching TV and movies for younger generations.)

no it's not dumbass
watching fictional tv shows isn't vicarious friendship

Because they are literally retarded. They think the streamer is their friend.

BROFIST PEWDIEPIE!!!

>tfw i watch my zoomer bro play instead

Video games are for children, that is why zoomers build light show PCs with meme processors and run toy operating systems like Windows.

>retarted

t. 1995 zoomer

>retarted

>boomers waste their lives watching sports
>zoomers waste their lives watching video games
>patrician millennials like me waste their lives shitposting on Inuit underwater ice basket weaving forums

this

>*1996
Eww. Just no. Cut off should be 94 at worst, and maybe SOME 95 zoomers should be able to get honorable millennial status.

no they're not, they're up to like 20-24 years old

just get your parents to pay you fucking poorfag

They're taking what the market is giving them.
You would not be any different if you grew up today, OP.

exactly

they are mentally 12

>But don't act like millenials didn't watch shitty cartoons made by cynical Gen X-ers either.

The man has a point.