I have officially seen the depth of human stupidity, and found us as a species ... Wanting

I have officially seen the depth of human stupidity, and found us as a species ... Wanting.

There is, at this very moment, a multitude of human beans that willingly pay in excess of $4 for this device. Literally a 3.5mm plug on a keychain, designed for carrying their 3.5mm dongle proudly as a fashion accessory. They are actually glorifying paying more and getting less from their devices, and showing how fucking retarded they are by paying about 2000% more for a fucking plug on a key ring.

Attached: AHBU_1_20190705484810472.jpg (640x480, 15K)

You are an attention whore.
You disgust me.

maybe its so they can carry it around easier, you sperg. you seem really concerned with what other people think. are you a woman?

Me? Nigger what in the fuck are you on about?

t.applelet

This. Its about convenience, not a fashion statement. These people are dumb, but not for the reason you describe, op.

I'm more interested in the potential of using this doodad in a phone's headphone jack to revive the lost art of cell phone charms.

Attached: e5f53607a91457f092026625a6e32e50[1].jpg (500x375, 47K)

You are such a useless, non-important person that I don't really want to waste any more time with you. Get a job or something.

That's not a bad idea. It also has the bonus of being a "silent mode" on most phones too.

just short your audio signals to ground bro

This is exactly capitalism.
If there is some kind of market, exploit it.
That is not stupidity.

Tons of these things already exist for headphone jacks. Usually with plastic 3.5mm jack things.

>proudly as a fashion accessory.
You're reading too far into it, sport. It's just a convenient way to not lose the adapter and always have it on you.

>proudly as a fashion accessory.
You're reading too far into it, sport. It's just a convenient way to not lose the adapter and always have it on you.
But only cucks have a need for the adapter in the first place.

There are some smartphone protective cases that still have holes for charms

Do you not have pockets?

>human beans

Those damn Mexicans

if that is 'convenient' then it is a perfect example of the tyranny of convenience.

>HUMANZ R SO STOOPID XDDD

This post is deliciously ironic

>Its about convenience
>buys a phone that is DONGLED

you have autism

Convenience isn't a binary thing. While a phone with a headphone jack is more convenient than a phone without one, a headphone dongle that attaches to a keychain always carried on your person is also more convenient than a free-floating one.

test