Is 2019 the official year of the angry manlet?

is 2019 the official year of the angry manlet?

Attached: file.png (928x653, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/a6WNT
youtube.com/watch?v=3tRq5niOM7Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.fo/a6WNT

he already acknowledged the thing
youtube.com/watch?v=3tRq5niOM7Q

Apple grasping straws trying to make money from anything because of their dwindling sales.
For sure they're gonna rip off those shops.

N-N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
B-But apple certified repairs are magical! They are done by GENIUSES! I have been told so for months, and I've continued to post that in every forum I know, it can't just be a marketing trick!

Thanks for the input armchair businessman. You always come through with inspirational advice.

Angry Manjew won against a multi-billion corporation. What a timeline.

Attached: 1547479687665.jpg (1080x1562, 170K)

What’s funny is that since he is a parts distributor he would not be eligible for the program
Gotta take the victories as they come

That's just how afraid they are of the new Hawuei models stealing their local market.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1542264963504.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Attached: file.png (564x220, 48K)

>needing a safespace

Why didn't you just hide it and move on then, you autist? Instead you had to make this post to show everyone how butthurt your are.

Imagine being an ugly angry manlet and still being able to get an Asian gf because you're """white"""

Finally the somalians on my street will be able to fix the phones my mates steal

>rossmann
>white
I got some bad news for you...

Do it, bitch! Just know that you already saw it. It lives in your head now.

It's Rossmann, not the jewish Rossman. His family came from Italy and his surname is germanic.

fucking iFaggot

Should this be construed as a sign of weakness?

first they start selling the parts
smalls businesses will build their new client-base on those parts
then they will charge more and more for the parts, and change the terms of the program, destroying those businesses
Apple is not interested on you having a fixed device, but on controlling and cashing on those repairs. This way they will have both
the manlet is optimistic about it, because at least some places will have official parts, but he is obviously not going to enter the program

This shit is borderline avatarfagging, I know you're an /a/ poster too and you avatarfag over there.
All it's gonna take is one of us actually being able to prove you're an avatarfag and you're gonna catch the mods attention

Just stop this shit, he's not Jewish. He's Italian.

wtf are these news outlets saying
this'll probably be a scam
to be an "apple blessed" partner you'll have to fork over a lot of your revenue, as well as they'll probably make the parts insanely expensive
that way, independent repair gets split in 2: the partners that have to ask ridiculous prices and the non-partners who apple will fuck more
the partners will get little customers because theyll be more expensive than the genius bar
however, then apple can completely close their system without making independent repair truly impossible
e.g. a battery change will brick the phone forever
and it'll be fine, as apple can claom "independent repair still exists!!!"

dilate itoddler

Still based

hes not avatarfagging you fucking retard

The current state of android nerds that low of friends in real life, that he shits on randoms on the Internet
>not being a chad and tech O/g/
Such a a shame

2011 was the beginning of the end. No one else micromanaged the company into success. Tim Cook only cares about his stake holders.

SEETHING iTODDLER

They are seeing massive drop in popularity.

They think it's this, it's not.

Apple isbgoing to make so much money liansharking withcthe credit cards

>Supply parts until iFixit goes out of business
>Resume not supplying parts

It's a decent strategy