Previous threads: [ ]

Previous threads: [ archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text//cyb/ /sec//type/op/ ]
THE CYPHERPUNK MANIFESTO: [ activism.net/cypherpunk/manifesto.html ]
Last thread: []
- - - - - -
/cyb/erpunk [24 AUG 2019]
The Cyberpunk Manifesto: [ project.cyberpunk.ru/idb/cyberpunk_manifesto.html ]
The alt.cyberpunk FAQ (V5.27) [ ftp://50.31.112.231/pub/Alt_Cyberpunk_FAQ_V5_preview27.htm ]
What is cyberpunk?: [ pastebin.com/pmn9vzWZ ]
Cyberpunk directory (Communities/IRC and other resources): [ pastebin.com/AJYry5NH ]
Cyberpunk media (Recommended cyberpunk fiction): [ pastebin.com/Dqfa6uXx ]
The cyberdeck: [ pastebin.com/7fE4BVBg ]
- - - - - -
/sec/urity [24 AUG 2019]
The Crypto Anarchist Manifesto: [ activism.net/cypherpunk/crypto-anarchy.html ]
The Hacker Manifesto: [ phrack.org/issues/7/3.html ]
The Guerilla Open Access Manifesto: [ archive.org/stream/GuerillaOpenAccessManifesto/Goamjuly2008_djvu.txt ]
The /sec/ Career FAQ (V1.11) [ ftp://50.31.112.231/pub/sec_FAQ_V1_Preview11.htm ]
Why Privacy Matters: [ youtube.com/watch?v=pcSlowAhvUk ]
"Shit just got real": [ pastebin.com/rqrLK6X0 ]
Cybersecurity basics and armory: [ pastebin.com/v8Mr2k95 ]
Endware: [ endchan.xyz/os/res/32.html ]
BBS archives: [ textfiles.com/index.html ]
Reference books (PW: ABD52oM8T1fghmY0): [ mega.nz/#F!YigVhZCZ!RznVxTiA0iN-N6Ps01pEJw ]
/sec/ PDFs: [ mega.nz/#F!zGJT1QQQ!O-8yiH845GN26ajAvkoLkA ]
Learning/News/CTFs: [ pastebin.com/WQhRYB59 ]
FTP Backup: ftp://50.31.112.231/pub
thegrugq OPSEC: [ grugq.github.io/ ]
#! sec guide [ pastebin.com/aPr5R1pj ]
EFF anti-surveillance [ ssd.eff.org/en ]

Attached: respond_to_this_post_or_you r_mother_will_die_her_sleep_tonight.gif (400x440, 683K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isc.sans.edu/diary/rss/25278
threatpost.com/dark-web-innovation/147795/
deeponionweb.com/2019/03/09/dread-forum/
dttw.tech/posts/SJ40_7MNS
tapas.io/episode/240088
joon.be/toy/corruptor/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_fuzzy_lop_(fuzzer)
twitter.com/jack/status/1167523899623518208
certification.comptia.org/docs/default-source/exam-objectives/comptia-a-220-1001-exam-objectives.pdf
certification.comptia.org/docs/default-source/exam-objectives/comptia-a-220-1002-exam-objectives.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIM_swap_scam
twitter.com/TwitterComms/status/1167591003143847936
wired.com/story/jack-dorsey-twitter-hacked/
hardware.slashdot.org/story/19/08/30/2056219/why-we-should-teach-kids-to-call-the-robot-it
sans.edu/academics/masters-programs/msise
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>filename

Attached: 1558283806693.jpg (720x681, 60K)

that's your general on /cyb/ trash
perhaps you wouldn't have such retarded op posters if there wasn't punk niggery

>filename

Attached: BFAA1422-9F32-448B-9FC3-8B0577C5609E.jpg (437x431, 18K)

>Forward_this_email_to_all_of_your_coworkers_or_your_mother_will_die_in_her_sleep_tonight.exe

I am trying to capture eapol packets in wireshark but I can only get them with one of my network interface controllers. I have these chipsets:

internal Atheros AR928X (this is the only one that captures eapol packets)
usb Atheros AR9271
usb Ralink RT5370
usb Ralink RT5372
usb Realtek RTL8812AU

These all work fine in aircrack-ng for capturing IV's in WEP attacks and capturing broadcast packets but I can't get any of them to capture eapol packets except my internal Atheros. I've tried a few solutions found on search engines but none of them work for me FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS MAKES ME MAD

isc.sans.edu/diary/rss/25278

self modifying malware using jsc.exe javascript compiler to load a meterpreter shell

threatpost.com/dark-web-innovation/147795/

darkweb innovations like using pgp to stop phishing and 2fa plus 2/3 bitcoin multisig wallet-less transactions

see dread: the reddit of the internet xD
deeponionweb.com/2019/03/09/dread-forum/

dttw.tech/posts/SJ40_7MNS

defcon 2019 retrospective from a member of the plaid parliament of pwning

Well, what happens on the USB interfaces? Do the EAPoL packets just not show up?

yea nothing shows up with the eapol filter

thanks

Gay file name

I hate u op

Good to be back.

Challenge: see /sec/ people making real contributions.

i'd contribute but im too busy hacking

IF YOU'RE NEW: download webgoat, enable the walkthroughs and get to hacking web apps right now OR download penetration testing a hands on introduction from the /sec/ pdfs and start with that.

BASED OP MAKING (YOU)S

STILL, I WISH MY MOM WILL DIE

i'd contribute, but i can't reliably post. cloudflare's fucking things up and ironically DoSing the posting system.

>webgoat
thank you sir
now i can finally program the first smart toilet in india

Money opportunity if you can convince Modi to buy thousands for his people.

Money opportunity if you can convince Modi to buy thousands for his people.

Seems like another /cyb/ comics, not new but might be restarted:
tapas.io/episode/240088

cringe

OP should die in a god damn fire

Recently submitted a good vuln to a company, awaiting disclosure and bounty money
Wish me luck bros

So she's a cuck?

Uploaded a few Jow Forumseneral networking & programming books to the /sec/ PDF collection.

Glad to see anons using the collection, happy hacking.

Enjoy Prison fren.

Here in germany a dude disclosed a security vulnerability to a company. First they ignored him and after he wrote a message to the responsible state data protection officer and wrote an article in his own blog, the company sued him :^)

Do you need more books? Bought the humblebundle with all the security pdfs in it.

Also I have a metric fuckton (~1300 txts and pdfs) of old material.

this is why punk trash has to gtfo

Sure thing friend, if you upload them all to a MEGA and send the link, I'll sync the folder to mine in the OP. :)

op your a cunt

Matrix users, join #cyber:halogen.city. Especially if you're from 8ch /cyber/.

Are there any good books on writing malware? After watching some of danooct1's videos I became very interested in malware and how they made these crazy payloads that mess with the desktop and whatnot and I was thinking it would neat to try making something like that myself, if only to just fool around with and learn about security and programming in the process.

I downloaded the book on malware analysis from the mega folder but I don't recall seeing one about actually writing malware.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Why dont we have a file server? The download limit on mega is really stupid.

We do. Did you see the FTP URL in OP?

fuck filename

Why?

does it have a folder that mirror's the mega folder?

Seems things are back to normal now.

So I wasnt the only one getting those connection errors while trying to post. good to know

Violent Python by TJ O'Connor
Black Hat Python by Justin seitz

pls respond

are you truly cyberpunk if you're not living in a bungalow in the Seychelles

Attached: Erairaws_Machikado_Mazoku_07_1080p.mkv_snapshot_04.31_2019.08.23_08.38.29.jpg (1920x1080, 487K)

That FTP does not permit creating sub directories so everything is one huge pile. The old site is down but that had lots of sub directories.

If someone can make one with subdirectories I will go through and sort all of the stuff in the MEGA into appropriate folders based on topic. I'm going sort them for myself anyways so I might as well reupload the sorted pack for everyone else's convenience.

we can then use the MEGA as a backup/mirror for the new FTP server.

/sec/ PDF collection owner here, that sounds like a good plan!

I'm currently in the middle of downloading some more material, I'll create another subdirectory when I'm done.

Still haven't heard from yet, but there's probably gonna be a good flow of new content over the coming days.

/sec/ PDF collection owner here, that sounds like a good plan!

I'm currently in the middle of downloading some more material, I'll create another subdirectory when I'm done.

Still haven't heard from yet, but there's probably gonna be a good flow of new content over the coming days.

It'd be nice for other anons to be able to directly contribute instead of having to wait for me.

Sorry frens. Got an Exam next week and learned the whole day.

Any security measures I should take before I upload all off my stuff onto mega?

>overabundance of content
>in a fast changing medium
>it's all tip of the iceberg theory anyway

I wish I had spent my late teens no-lifing UNIX code instead of playing MUDs and struggling to catch up a decade later.

Is hitting your phone provider's gay tethering limit and being cucked to 128kbps /cyb/?

As long as none of your files contain personally identifiable information, you should be fine.

Post the link here and I'll import your folder into mine when I get the chance.

rootkit arsenal and rootkits subverting the windows kernel are both good. solid code examples and both introduce the big concepts, but they are a little dated.

nice. thanks anons. will look into these.

bypassing it would be

if anyone's curious and wants to make a gif like this themselves: I made this by using an image to ascii python script I found on GitHub, then taking a screenshot of the ascii text in a terminal. then, I uploaded the screenshot to a website that "corrupts" images and makes them look cyberpunk. then, I chose some that looked cool and colorized them. then I made a gif out of them.

I met TJ. he's shorter in person. must have been a wrestler b/c he has cauliflower ear

>>overabundance of content
>>in a fast changing medium
>>it's all tip of the iceberg theory anyway
And that is a problem for everyone. I feel it every day in my work and trying to keep up with how society works behind the scenes. Or to quote Wm Gibson:
>The world hadn't ever had so many moving parts or so few labels.
Knowledge management has been a frequent topic here and there is a KMS-user working on these ideas. Any updates on that front? Also, any life signs from compiling OP?

Attached: soufiane-idrassi-cyberpunk-poster-copy.jpg (1920x3092, 2.31M)

Pretty cool user, link for the website you used?

either this or something that had a really similar interface
joon.be/toy/corruptor/
you could also use AFL instead to be 1337
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_fuzzy_lop_(fuzzer)

twitter.com/jack/status/1167523899623518208
are you fucking kidding me

the tweets are getting deleted but the hacker is still controlling the account

so tell me, how are these hackers taking over celebrities' twitter accounts?
obviously not social engineering in this case

seriously this general is dying, something has to be done to save the /sec/ part

otherwise do you know other sec related communities on other platforms?

Phishing

8ch /cyb/ was the shit, I came here as a refugee. It should be up here in the next week.

>phishing jack
phishing celebrities requires some social engineering, but here it's jack

>obviously not social engineering in this case

That's exactly what it is.

>seriously
At it again? Remember you are free to contribute yourself. It is strange people have the time to complain ( ) but not contribute.

Attached: ruan-jia-2018-04-27-4-47-59.jpg (1708x2499, 649K)

not me in those 2 posts
what do you want me to contribute?

stupid fucking file name

Can you actually make a living earning bug bounties or do you actually have to have a job? I assume you have to be bretty gud to ever get bounties ever, but can you earn enough to support yourself if you have no debt and pretty low expenditures?

I need to start earning my own money soon. I don't think I can be a patreon whore.

Attached: odcvvlrwb3i21.png (452x572, 40K)

does anyone have more news

They are known simswappers from OGU

when i posted that, i couldn't get things through without using noscript captchas on the original posting form, and even then it was a crapshoot between it posting or getting a gateway timeout between cloudflare and Jow Forums.
you want to hear complaining about cloudflare? they could do that intentionally behind the scenes and you can't prove it. they can also selectively do that since they're decrypting HTTPS and re-encrypting it like a MitM attack to do their load balancing; they could drop TCP sequences when the plaintext contains a no-no word.

It's hard to earn a good living doing only bounties. Get a job. If you have the skill to pursue bounties full time, you have the skill to get some kind of salaried job. Don't be a NEET.

lads what should I do with obvious phishing emails? I'm not interested in counter hacking more seeing what I can dig out for my own curiosity

Assume you have control over some GUARD and all EXIT nodes in arbitrary Tor circuits; you have no control over middle-hops.

Devise a scheme through which you can identify circuits, i.e. given a connection to one of your GUARDS, you are able to identify the circuit and the outgoing flow to the specific EXIT.

Timing information is NOT allowed.

what about putting arbitrary tags into the IP headers?

>simswappers
explain.

Is it even possible to break into cybersecurity in Canada without a degree or without being an extreme nerd?

Who's cock do I need to suck for an entry-level job?

Attached: pepe_depressed_desk.png (638x547, 20K)

nope. a bachelor's of business administration is needed because it teaches you the finer points of professional cocksucking.
your other option is to nerd up, nutt up, and start with an A+ and go for Sec+ and Linux+ or Net+, or get a CCNA R&S while you do helpdesk shit, and ultimately get your OSCP.

here's the A+ stuff:
certification.comptia.org/docs/default-source/exam-objectives/comptia-a-220-1001-exam-objectives.pdf
certification.comptia.org/docs/default-source/exam-objectives/comptia-a-220-1002-exam-objectives.pdf

Basically they convince a phone company to port the target's phone number to a new SIM that they control.
The attackers can then of course bypass 2 Factor Authentication if SMS is being used, as they will receive any texts and calls going to that phone number (like Twitter security codes).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIM_swap_scam
twitter.com/TwitterComms/status/1167591003143847936
wired.com/story/jack-dorsey-twitter-hacked/

Do you have solutions to the webgoat 8 challenges?

Fuck this general, where is hackerman general? And fucko general?

>what do you want me to contribute?
Just anything constructive to the /sec/ part. This general has existed for years and after the regulars in here started building the library in the FTP sites and the FAQs things got noticeably more comfy. These days I think this is the most comfy general in here.

=== /cyb/ News:
We live in dystopia but that doesn't been we cannot descend even further...
>Why We Should Teach Kids to Call the Robot 'It' (wsj.com)
hardware.slashdot.org/story/19/08/30/2056219/why-we-should-teach-kids-to-call-the-robot-it
>As a new generation grows up surrounded by AI, researchers find education as early as preschool can help avoid confusion about robots' role.
Anything bu sex bot, of course.
>Today's small children, aka Generation Alpha, are the first to grow up with robots as peers.
Gen Alpha? When did that happen?
>Those winsome talking devices spawned by a booming education-tech industry can speed children's learning, but they also can be confusing to them, research shows.
Nobody ever lost a point by underestimating people, right?
>Many children think robots are smarter than humans or imbue them with magical powers.
Must ... resist ... obvious ... joke ...
>The long-term consequences of growing up surrounded by AI-driven devices won't be clear for a while. But an expanding body of research is lending new impetus to efforts to expand technology education beyond learning to code, to understanding how AI works. Children need help drawing boundaries between themselves and the technology, and gaining confidence in their own ability to control and master it, researchers say.
So some are worried children will grow up with bots, a bit like how many children grow up with pets. I guess children can handle this better than any researchers in gender studies.

Attached: cyber_party_by_elianeck_d91zght.jpg (900x1165, 167K)

sans.edu/academics/masters-programs/msise

I want it but it's $51k. you get 8 sans certifications on the way. maybe one day i'll have an employer that will reimburse $10-15k on a masters per year

Attached: sti-logo-home.png (361x361, 12K)

get your employer to pay it for you

if you tell them you are going to get those certs, and it is relevant to your job, then they will more than likely help you get them

currently employer will only reimburse ~$5k/year. I sent sans an email asking if I can only take 3 credit hours (= 1 course = 1 sans cert) a year

Died. Just go to lainchan /sec/ and post.

My brother got home and found out his mojang password was changed. Told him I will help him backup / reinstall everything on laptop & phone. He laughs, "thanks but I will only change my email password".

tell him to go on haveibeenpwned to see if it was from a data breach rather than malware on his computer. no need to reinstall stuff if it's from a data breach or password guessing

>Fuck this general,
What id your problem?
>where is hackerman general?
They just drop off page 10, a few times with just a single reply.
>And fucko general?
I saw one earlier this year, they are rather uncommon these days.

Attached: ruan-jia-2018-09-21-2-34-08.jpg (1920x1152, 456K)

theres no one there I MISS MY /cyber/ FRIENDS

Can you get entry level tech jobs with just A+? I'm on my second read through and should be taking the test before the year ends.

Yes, but you'll want to sign up for a recruiting service.

>I MISS MY /cyber/ FRIENDS
We are here. Stay comfy, user.

Attached: Comfy.png (891x605, 355K)

Max autism

You know this is 4ch, right? Right?

Attached: SolderingJP.jpg (3840x2400, 943K)

Make sure you document this solidly, so you can serve him a "told you so" when this spins completely out of control.