Purchasing used laptops

>purchasing used laptops
>purchasing used phones
This is disgusting.

Attached: 1567113691160.jpg (852x480, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YawTvnyoqbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know right. Let's keep destroying the planet.

>Not manipulating atoms and making everything from scratch yourself
Kys

you're not Jow Forumsee until you're using a semen encrusted second hand chinkpad

Jow Forumsentoomen are poorfags. lol

just clean it with soap and water first, dummy

>marrying used women

This is disgusting

>marrying

Why?

This. I only marry unfertilized eggs. I dont want another mans sperm making my wife.

>Let's keep destroying the planet.
>Throwing out some gadget somehow damages the giant globe
Just sat that you feel sorry for these devices, le destroy the planet meme is just pure reddit.

ok brainlet

*say

Got a refurb Note 4 several years ago, still running strong.
It's not the fastest, but it's better than spending $900 on a new phone.

I can bet that 90% of used phone users are lowbrows who bought some dead iPhone 4 to posess a status symbol.
Same goes for laptops, but this time it's fa/g/s and Thinkpads instead.
The only valid reasons to buy used tech is either if you're collecting retro tech and/or can restore it somehow.

lease, never buy, items with high depreciation

shallow bitches are disgusting. Just like the uneducated such as

Why the fuck not?

I mean, sure I wouldn't do it because I only care about new stuff and love opening fresh packages but it seems like a good option for poorfags. Usually you can replace the battery pretty easy and probably won't even have to on laptops since used laptops are usually bought as desktop replacements.

This is too stupid to be bait.

People who care about status symbols wouldn't buy old shit, unless they utterly pathetic and the new model happens to look the same.

you know you can clean things right?

It's a lost cause at this point.

Yeah it's like purchasing a used onahole.

What about open box?

>what is isopropyl alcohol

Gays buy used sex toys all the time, especially upmarket brands like bad dragon.
They just boil them to sanitize them first.

Disgusting.

Who the fuck cares, at some point we all will die in agony. Technology just increases this procedure.

I have never bought a new laptop and the last phone I bought new was a Nokia 6600 in the early 2000s

Just deal with it

>buyin shit
hahaha nigga just swide dat shit aint nobody usin it

>buy used laptop
>find cumstains on the keyboard
>proceed to lick them off while ramming a giant dildo up my ass
Seems like a good deal, OP

Gays buy used sex toys all the time, especially upmarket brands like bad dragon.
They just boil them to sanitize them first.

im with you on the used phone thing, because most people take phones into the shitters, but laptops i don't really give a shit about purchasing used, especially if its an office liquidation sale

personally I use laptops on the shitter at home all the time. But office liquidation is probably safe. Just hope you didn't get the one used by the fat black woman who uses too much hand cream and eats cheetos over the keys.

Obligatory:
youtu.be/YawTvnyoqbU

You have been visited by Laura Dyatlov.

This thread is currently reading 31 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 107K)