What the FUCK is this autist's problem?

What the FUCK is this autist's problem?

Attached: xd1.jpg (1927x1129, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODaq-JEiIKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What the FUCK is this autist's problem?
probably the autism

Literal NPC who has monetized every aspect of his life, even all of his failures, stuff that other people would be too ashamed to capitalize on.

He's the very definition of a soulless bugman chasing that high score, nothing to show for all that hard work but numbers on a screen.

He used to be a Jow Forums user. It's so weird.

Someone that has a lot of money and has done nothing. Socially inexperienced, life inexperienced, relationship inexperienced. Yet has millions.

Nobody like this deserves sympathy for anything. He could have gotten anything but he only cares about his job ego.

>loses every single FAANG job he's ever had because he gives off incel workplace shooter vibes
>literally got fired from FB for mentioning MGTOW shit in his videos
>wife leaves him and takes their kid back to japan
>"i just lost my job, but first let's thank our sponsor squarespace, get 20% off----"
There's something definitely wrong with this guy.

Really? Where did he mention that?

He's hilarious and so is the envy in this thread

He's completely burned out and doesn't even realise it. Therapy could help, but for that he'd need somebody to actually send him to one.

I started watching this guy a while ago and found his deadpan sarcasm pretty entertaining, but holy shit as I watched more and more of his vids I realized how sad his life really is.

>wife leaves him
>brings child with her to japan
>gets fired from his 500k/yr Facebook job as a Staff Engineer
>travels to Hawaii afterwords by himself
>makes fucking VIDEOS MONITIZED talking about all this
>already made millions off side hustles

Now I feel almost disgust when I see his videos pop up. Such a waste of life/talent in his pursuit of endless money... and what has it brought him? Loneliness it feels like

He makes me laff and I like him

Seething jealous rage and sour grapes

I was watching that video and the Q&A got me thinking...how far behind are we in his life. Like he made that divorce video six months after his wife left him. Then he says he uploaded his women in the workplace video after he was fired. It feels like he's deliberately uploading these videos in a certain manner to showcase his descent into rock bottom. He mentioned in his last video that he wants to fall more before beginning his clumb back up.

nevermind, this guy literally lives to work
but i cant delete my own posts

How the fuck do you get fired as an L6? We can't even retain L5s.

supposedly for having a popular youtube channel that functions as a source of income

link?

he's the new Andy Sixx
people need to suck a big log of steaming shit from his ass

He is the new Andy Sixx
People need to suck a big log of steaming shit from his ass

Why exactly was he fired from Facebook?

For allowing people to suck a filthy log of shit from his ass

For allowing people to suck a filthy log of shit from his ass

posting stuff on his youtube channel that facebookers thought was alt-white

anti-white

failed at google gb or whatever....but actually thats a good thing.

I mean if your any good you would never go there or stay there, or get fired asap.

Essentially FANGM is the new university 9`5 job, uni's are teh new high school / trade school.

Eg FANGM has the money to do research and don't have to teach undergrads.

HOWEVER going there is a death sentence 99.9999% of the time, it the fake hill of I work at XXXX

this guy is dily shitting on them, and making $$$$

props to him

however it could be largely staged soap, I mean wife leaving vid etc nets him million of views

I work at a big software company not as big as google or facebook but our policy also has this where we can't talk about being a programmer and monetize on other platforms because it's a conflict of interest.
Really stupid so I since then had to come up with an alias and do things anonymously with a fake name so these fucks don't track me.

>literally can't make a website or app/program for someone else because it would be considered "helping the competition" even though my app has nothing to do with the same subject.

Too many almonds

I can tell you were Andy Sixx fans and have now switched your allegiance. Does it feel cozy snuggling up to his ass to suck a huge log of shit from it

I think you genuinely have to be an underaged incel to think he is in any way shape or form funny.

The only funny thing about him is how he thinks he's "cashing in" but in reality his entire life is crashing and he still thinks he's smarter than everyone else

literally attention whore

trash /thread stop posting this fag

It's very obvious if you think about it. He has that genuinely smug attitude, he's intelligent not as much as he thinks, is socially retarded, and he pretends to be a rational person who views everything objectively while actually being an autistic fuck up. That's exactly how Jow Forums oldfags are

I mean if your any good you would never go there or stay there, or get fired asap.

Essentially FANGM is the new university 9`5 job, uni's are teh new high school / trade school.

HOWEVER going there is a death sentence 99.9999% of the time, it the fake hill of I work at XXXX

props to him

however it could be largely staged soap, I mean wife leaving vid etc nets him million of views

props to him

This.
Literally the only thing that dude has going for him is money. Nothing else. Zero.
Watch his new video, you can literally see him coping for 10 minutes.4
"Yeah I kinda wanted to leave anyway" etc.

The dude is a textbook sociopath/autist.
"Yeah let me fill this video with whatever so I reach the 10:00 minute mark, my wife left me but lets thank our sponsor squarespace"

He's smart but lacks any social awareness, and is living proof that money doesn't always solve everything.

I think he's more self aware than we realize. He literally has a blanket and pillow in his car incongruously in the front seat which he called "shelter" in the last video. He's trying to build a character to gain a YT following

yeah, he seems like someone from here imo.

he's still making big bucks..

I would say his life is going towards the better end. He lost mental and physical leeches(wife and child), lost immoral responsibilities of working at FAANG, has enough money not to have to worry about it and can make vlogs to keep himself busy. Sounds great to me.

I would say his life is going towards the better end. He lost mental and physical leeches(wife and child), lost immoral responsibilities of working at FAANG, has enough money not to have to worry about it and can make vlogs to keep himself busy. Sounds great to me.

>makes eceleb thread on Jow Forums
>calls others autists

he is based as fuck

He seems like a decent coder, thats all i care about youtube.com/watch?v=ODaq-JEiIKg
Also a genuinely nice guy (for a subhuman chingchong)

The video titled "Why we have too few women leaders in tech. (re: Google maternity memo)" which was posted August 19 is probably the reason why Facebook fired him. He talks about that one parent needs to stay at home with the child while another parent needs to be at work. He mentions that programming jobs is very time intensive, which is why when women have children they quit their jobs.

He doesn't seem all that smug anymore, I think he's slowly cracking.

this is what happens when you "just be tall" through your whole life. Literally a fucking idiots but people take him seriously because he's tall.

inb4 manlets mad

Guzzle that huge log of shit down, suck, suck, suck on his big rusty bullet hole and get that steaming log of shit down your throat

post proof, and feet :3

how dare he

Have you even watched his recent videos? He explains how he actually feels about money. And honestly, there is literally nothing wrong with making money from videos. We would all do it if we were talented enough.

SHUT.
THE.
FUCK.
UP.
CUNT.
glass yourself