Now that Linux and BSD are tranny owned - what OS are you gonna install?

Now that Linux and BSD are tranny owned - what OS are you gonna install?

I'll probably bite the bullet and head for Windows 10

Attached: 1538326646368.jpg (467x750, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/diversity/default.aspx
apple.com/diversity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For me, it's Mac OS.

microsoft.com/en-us/diversity/default.aspx
apple.com/diversity/

she's gorgeous

The whole point of using Linux and BSD was that with a little work you could spit yourself out of the system and still enjoy technology.

If you're forced to be part of ZOG regardless - why not just use Windows / Macshit and save yourself some trouble? Windows and Mac being Jew shit is old news.

Attached: TV8VScL.png (792x2129, 147K)

because with free software you're not forced to do anything retard, that's the point
Windows and Mac on the other hand...

Ima just stay with linux.

foss is about having the freedom to run what you want on your computer, no trolling on github issues can take that away from you, read the GPL and BSD and MIT licenses

How is pajeet owned any better?

the main difference between gnu-trannys and microsofts lgbt endorsing is, that for microsoft i am a paying customer and get treated as one while lincuck trannies are on a mission and ban you for wrongspeak.

you can pay for gnu/linux
>wrongspeak
being banned from a website for insulting other site members isn't being banned for wrongspeak, can you seriously not go 5 minutes without calling someone nigger, kike, tranny, etc?

openbsd

I'll just continue using GNU and macOS.

MacOS is nonfree software and the enemy of your freedom.

Aqua is proprietary, the rest is free. But I don't really care.

Since "BSD" isn't one single entity I'll stick to *BSD, OpenBSD specifically.

Based Latino telling that straight White cuck to fuck off

If you don't care then don't use it, use OpenBSD.

macOS is better and always has been.

But it isn't, it's nonfree software which is intentionally crippled to only work on few hardwares.

Only Aqua is non-free, the rest is as free as OpenBSD.

It's free software with non-free components.

The nonfree components are the whole point of the OS. If those aren't important then you can use BSD. But you won't, so your freedom is gone.

You think Aqua is all that matters?

>But you won't
But I do

Oh so you run KDE on top of Darwin then?

I use Aqua. Did you even read what I asked?

Right, you use a nonfree OS. I can't sympathize because proprietary garbage will never matter to me.

27 replies and nobody posted TempleOS?

Attached: cia nigger.png (802x854, 1.19M)

Do you think Aqua is an OS?

Aqua's a proprietary DE that requires a proprietary OS to run. Go ahead and try to run Aqua on Darwin, I'll wait (not really).

I'm running Aqua on Darwin right now. I think you've confused yourself. Aqua is a proprietary user interface, but it runs on a free operating system, which is OS 10.

No but it's an integral part of the OS. If it wasn't then you could remove it, but you won't.

>implying anyone from Jow Forums even knows what TempleOS is

You can remove it. I wouldn't want to, since it is a good user interface, but you can. I don't see how it is integral, however. Maybe look up what that word means.

>I'm running Aqua on Darwin right now
No, you're running OS X. I want to see you take a stock Darwin install and get Aqua running.

Aqua being the DE is entirely irrelevant. macOS isn't BSD, it shares an ancestor of BSD, which was then forked into NextStep and then OS X and now, finally, macOS.

That is very, VERY distantly related BSD. Mac is almost entirely nonfree outside of a kernel level.

On top of all that: free /nonfree doesn't matter unless you're a developer. "Oh no, the plane company wont let me view the source material for their engine - I can't fly ANYWHERE now!!!"

based ricardo

>Mac is almost entirely nonfree outside of a kernel level.
It's a free OS with non-free components. Try googling "Darwin OS" once. OS X is essentially a free *nix OS with some Apple secret sauce drizzled on top.

where and when did this diversity bs started creeping in tech? im guessing its the ruby/js/puyhon web devs. boomer communities like erlang doesn't have this problem

Attached: 1561764304346.webm (850x700, 567K)

I'm sure you would like to see a lot of things, kid. But you're fundamentally missing the point. Aqua is proprietary, the rest is free.
No, I think you will find that the majority of macOS components are licensed under the APSL, BSD licenses, or Apache license.

If you took Gentoo and zipped it inside of an iOS .img it wouldn't magically make iOS free software.

macOS is not free sotware whatsoever kek, can't believe it has to be said here of all places.

I used to be like you, talking down to people about things I knew practically nothing about. Then I realized it was possible for people to know more than me and I shut the fuck up.

Cold War. Communists play both sides of every infrastructural argument there is as well as every cultural argument there is.

The result is that no one accepts basic reality anymore and at a higher level: industry in the west suffers. i.e. all those memes of European military officials looking like trannies / being actual women vs China and Russia having an actual military industrial complex.
based

It isn't good though because it dissn't give the user freedom.

All users benefit from having freedom, not just developers.

This is some interesting revisionism but it's not true. The majority of MacOS is userspace components which are all nonfree. If you value freedom you won't use MacOS.

Holy fuck white people are embarrasing, female level of stupidity.

Darwin, however, is.

Good argument.
>It isn't good though because it dissn't give the user freedom.
Stop using Jow Forums and its non-free JS, then.

Thank you

Nice try but I have Javascript disabled. You can post here just fine without it. Alternatively use Jow Forums X or Clover.

Ok then use Darwin. That is free software. MacOS is not.