AMD outselling Nvidia despite having no stock whatsoever

>AMD outselling Nvidia despite having no stock whatsoever
Nvidia forever BTFO. How did AMD kill both Intel and Nvidia in 2 years?

Attached: AMD-Radeon-RX-Navi-Mockup-e1552291307270.jpg (1200x675, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/antonyleather/2019/08/29/amd-beats-nvidia-in-gpu-shipments-for-first-time-in-5-years/#7ff3ac283b49
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By making products that don't suck for a change.

And undercutting competition by $50-100

Damn what a difference that made

>AMD outselling Nvidia
Source?

AMDrones are this delusional
Nobody buys Navi because they are louder and hotter at the same price as the Nvidia Super Cards
Despite having a smaller chip and on 7nm they still can't make non housefire trash

>AMD outselling Nvidia
How's the weather in your alternate timeline?

forbes.com/sites/antonyleather/2019/08/29/amd-beats-nvidia-in-gpu-shipments-for-first-time-in-5-years/#7ff3ac283b49
It's only PC GPUs, so no Nvidia deep learning shit, but at the same time no AMD console shit.

>Intel at 66%
Yikes.

>mining craze is over
>still can't buy an AMD GPU

Shipments != Sales

Nvidia is outselling AYYMD HOUSEFIRES easily from seeing Steam marketshare

That probably includes the APU integrated chips considering that Intel is s also in that graph

lmao who even uses steam anymore

>they are louder and hotter
Go back to physics I

Attached: power-gaming-average.png (500x970, 54K)

t. epic games store zoomer

They are out of stock so shipments are selling. Dumb novidyanigger

The graph isn't only representing discrete GPUs. It's also counting APUs as a GPU shipment.
In that respect it's very believable. If they counted only discrete GPUs, they probably wouldn't be.

not AMD's fault nvidia lacks apus and intel lacks discrete.

>intel lacks discrete
>blocks ur path in 2020

Attached: Intel-Arctic-Sound-GPU.jpg (1024x499, 73K)

Not saying it's anybody's fault.
But comments like are a bit misleading. People aren't necessarily buying 580s and 5700s. Every A12-9700P stuck in some Lenovo Chromebook counts the same as a 2060S. If you'd divide it by discrete/iGPU, I get the feeling it would look alot worse for AMD, margin-wise.

Not an amd shill but you are retraded af, Holly. Do you confirm facts before you post?
Steam hardware % is bullshit.
>t. Internet Caffè

>from seeing Steam marketshare

Attached: 1381422180401.jpg (500x412, 33K)

>By making products that don't suck for a change.
And yet still managing to overhype them to the point it feels like they underdelivered.

>steam
You do realize 20% of those are just Chinese arcades which bought nVidia+Intel pre-built PCs?

>Despite having a smaller chip and on 7nm they still can't make non housefire trash
Imagine all the pikachu faces on drones when nvidia moves down to a matching node.

>blower cooler
>ArcticSound
it's gonna howl like arctic winds alright

Blower is better for multigpu setups and therefor enterprise shit. The Quadro RTX series is all blower. Pic related Nvidia's 5.5k workstation coard.

Attached: [email protected] (814x384, 74K)

At least Nvidia cards don't bluescreen while watching video

Did I argue otherwise?
I made a point about how the name was fitting only too much.

...and that's a good thing

That's because Nvidia makes proper use of its architectures
7nm RTX would BTFO 5nm Vega like it's nothing

Have fun waiting for 12 months.

i have yet to have my AMD gpus Bluescreen at random
well actually i had a pretty old and beat up 4830 wich crashed when i was watching twitch on firefox, and only that for some reason
but since then nothing else has had that kind of issue or other Bluescreen issues Nvidia or AMD for that matter
(exception being when im overclocking it to find the limit, where crashes are expected)

What did you expect? The majority of PCs in existence are not gaming rigs and most of Intel's cpus have igp.

Steam analytics doesnt count hardware number but accounts using that said hardware. It is well known that in china cyber cafés uses intel/nvidia, so everyone who logs their steam account there will count +1 on the brand. Now imagine a fuckton of chineses logging at the same machine with the same i5 and GTX1060 there it goes your steam hardware survey.

they also run at lower clocks and it is not like noise and temps are an issue in a server room.

They include APU

Nice try amd Drone but as allways you are full of shit
The cooling Solution on Ayymd Cards is subhuman as usual
>5700XT Pulse
>440€
>barely outperforms a 2060s Super Jetstream
>is 5.5 to 8 db louder and 5°C hotter at the same Price
This is the state of AMDrones

Attached: BLOWER.png (631x700, 56K)

Forgot to mention
>5700XT
>220W
draws more than a 2080 but has the Performance between a 2060s and a 2070
ON 7NM AND WITH A MUCH SMALLER CHIP
lmao

It's counting APUs as GPUs and they're ONLY matching Nvidia who only sells dGPUs on PC. Xavier and Tegra are different market segments so none of Nvidia's platform SOCs are included in this. AMD is pathetic

Amd street shitters BTFO

>How did AMD kill both Intel and Nvidia in 2 years?
better pricing quite simply, no one is going to pay 25% more to squeeze these extra 5% fps

coping this hard u gotta waste ur time posting to a lesbian poetry forum. megalul

lmao
Facts are now Cope
Why are AMDrones so pathetic?

The XT is much better than the 2070, and overall about 3% slower than the 2070s in games

>3% slower overall
more like 13% and still being louder than a stock 2070s
The 5700XT shitcard barely beats a 2060s js with 5.5 db more
Why are you Drones always lie this blatantly?

Attached: 3%DiffernceSir.png (628x680, 57K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-215346_YouTube Vanced.jpg (2960x1440, 994K)

Vega and Navi crash at least daily for a bunch of ppl. And sadly that's the fastest and has to offer. Check out other forums and the amd subreddit. There's at least one upvoted thread per day about crashes and how to fix it etc.

My old AMD cards were all rock solid. Ever since I upgraded to Vega it's been a nightmare.