Elliot is /ourguy/

Jow Forums on Mr Robot

Attached: mpv-shot0097.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

>reddit
Go back.

>huffington post
lol

Attached: cc447461.jpg (1273x703, 75K)

Coma patient?

>bbc
>huff post
>nyt

Attached: 1557108851509.jpg (250x221, 7K)

based liberal pilled.

This is just further proof of how far this website has fallen. Kill it already. fuck this shit kike show

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! YOU CAN'T SHOW MY SECRET CLUB!!!

Attached: images.png (232x217, 9K)

Kill yourself redditshit roodypoo

onions

topfuckingkek. Some anti-establishment asshole he is, sucking megacorp cock so hard and downing lukewarm political news.

Same way as they try to portray him as some lonely nerd and have him banging chicks and doing drugs. Hollyjew privileged retards are disconnected.

>BBC
>HuffPost
>NYTimes
>Google News
>Reddit
>disconnected, lonely hacker
Checks out, sure, why not, ah...

Attached: Oswald_Mosley.png (702x1024, 881K)

Why do virgins love to announce their virginity to the world so much?

I LOVE ELLIOT RODGER

Why do normie hags like to make it so obvious as to what sort of subhuman waste they are?

based & redpilled

wtf i love him now

Attached: Elliot-Rodger-Killings[1].png (800x424, 518K)

I'm a lonely nerd who bang chicks and do drugs. If you are older than 20 you start doing these things naturally, but your social anxiety don't get better and sex and drugs are overrated.

I'm over 20 and I dont. Nice pretend game normie

based

cringe

this. Imagine how cool it would be if this website died and all the normies fucked off.
Also the stormfags would probably have their own thing and the small lesser known chans would actually get decent traffic.

Just hire them whores and get some nootropics faggot.

Jow Forumstards already have 8shit, leddit, gab and so on.
>the small lesser known chans
Which ones? There aren't really any english ones that actually get new users.

Hiro should just sell 4channel to someone who cares. He can have the NSFW boards

>8shit
dead
>leddit
censored as fuck, I hear their subreddits keep getting deleted/quarantined
>There aren't really any english ones that actually get new users.
true, I have about 15 in my bookmarks that I keep up with and only about 4 are actually usable on a weekly basis. I imagine if this place died though a lot of people who genuinely care about imageboard culture would seek alternatives and probably go on one of those.

I didn't watch Mr Robot.
What is it about?

Attached: 1519525948571.gif (200x216, 1.98M)

Lemme guess. It's the homepage Jow Forums.org. Also, if this is the new season, shouldn't it be 4channel instead?

Imagine if a reddit mod had written a really garbage fanfic about hackers and then some jews gave it a budget to make a show with.

you two are so obvious. fuck off already

This show went downhill after the first season
>Hurrr durr fuck the society credit score bad fuck the bankers
>Umm society good need to help the bankers ?
Either stick with one anarchistic agenda or don’t
What’s with the flip flopping

>Elliot is the one calling you a Jow Forumstard
Baka

I see.
Witty jokes, some tech, some Occupy Wall Street 2.0 and some sex, drugs and EDM ?

Kek
Spot on

obviously what???
And why the fuck were and deleted?

This isn't Jow Forums, tourist.

Attached: 2018 November 23 - Everyone is still a newfag.jpg (1683x1690, 281K)

pretty much, yeah. The directing's good. But it does end up painting the Commies/"Revolutionaries" as morons, so there's that.

I gave up on tv shows after Band of Brothers (yes, I'm a bit old).
Is there any good shows that would allow me to get back in the game and talks about tech? I might try Mr Robot but from what I read here, it's not that interesting.
I enjoyed the three Hackers movies, the one with the Gibson, the one about Mitnick and the one about totallynotbillgates vs imgettingmanipulatedbygirls genius.

watch The Pacific too, its the successor to Band of Brothers