stepping stones to usenet

How do I get in?
Google it.

Can you answer my questions, please?
Read the wiki.

What wiki?
Google it.

What is the purpose of this thread?
To circlejerk private trackers like they're secret clubs. No, you're not invited.

News:
Orpheus is the new RED? Discussion is heating up! Join us and contribute your thought.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (800x800, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE
torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-services-keep-you-anonymous-in-2019/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for anime on an anime website

Attached: 1554029012448.png (1280x720, 904K)

Therefore user the Red economy is much less hard than people make it out to be. For example if there's a 100MB album and I download it and upload 100MB, I'm actually generating myself 35MB of "warning buffer" while costing the economy nothing.

Most seedboxes compete with other seedboxes in the same Netherlands data centre and most of the time only get a bit above or below a ratio of 1, however they produce warning buffer on mass like power plants.

Hope that gives you a bit more insight about the Red economy generation and growth.

DESERTSNOW.CH REGISTRATIONS OPEN GRAB IT WHILE IT'S HOT!!!

what's the best way to convert my 128k mp3 into flac???

upload it to youtube
download it as flac with youtube downloader website
upload that shit straight to ORPHEUS NETWORK to build the swarm

It's still a rough economy though, since as you say, even seedboxes struggle to break even and there is always at least one person in a swarm with

PU has AB GGn
Elite has PTP
I don't remember if there's anything else that's actually worth it for me but there is a bunch of others, it's basically a hub

So what is with all this orpheus shilling? Do they have an interview and what invites do they have? I'm a bit interested in music, but I'm mostly looking for a good starting point to get some invites.

>but I'm mostly looking for a good starting point to get some invites.
There are only like 7 threads in the OOPS invite forum. It's not worth it. Get the fuck on RED.

Then go to MAM and RED

orpheus shill = anime faggot = mad janitor
do NOT respond to them unless you want to be banned!

too bad thanks.

homosexuals please

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

previous thread

does mam even have anything decent nowdays? I thought all the good invites had mostly dried up.

don't give a shit about comics but 32p looks good on the resume. one of you nerds tell me comics I can pretend to like to bluff my way through the signup. do it now.

based

mam has official ORPH recruting

>DESERTSNOW.CH REGISTRATIONS OPEN GRAB IT WHILE IT'S HOT!!!
what does this site offer that others don't?

thread died while I was typing this
There's no subbed BDs on nyaa, someone would have to create a release first and that's effort. Also the only raws available are Ohys and Moozzi2, i.e. fucking garbage.
>points
It gives you an upload which is only really useful when you want to climb user classes.
I do try to upload anything I find that's missing on AB tho

Some nips upload 自炊 rips of manga, dvds and music that don't get reuploaded from that site

first for hang yourself you disgusting weeb

>looks good on the resume
what did he mean by this

He meant that ORPH recruiters look favorably on 32pages when they are processing your invitation application and interviews.

*waits for the brod*

calm down fucked

ab is the best tracker

invite to cg :^)

sent :^)

>even seedboxes struggle to break even
But they don't. Breaking even is a ratio of 0.65, getting 1+ is building a lot of buffer. One or more people getting

Attached: .png (246x13, 770)

is Proton VPN good? does anyone recommend a good vpn?

WTF is this?

Attached: 1567104416967.jpg (983x839, 405K)

where do I get usenet invites and what indexers are good? OMG looks like shit (would still want invite though).

you need to download a blu ray box obvs

i got mine begging on their IRC

>Archivists Recruitment
AHD is dead

no, host your own. also wrong thread

shutp up asshole

You won't get there and you won't convince the nip to let you download his files, don't bother

and that's a good thing

ok ty will try that out.

Btw. does anybody know how the usenet economy works? Why do people upload stuff there? Are the indexers and providers paying people to do so? I can't imagine that people are doing this just for fun.

>Why do people upload stuff there?
Literally for fun. Why else do people do it you moron? To get free shit out there.

>where do I get usenet invites and what indexers are good?
.in and omg. drunkenslug as a 3rd option.

most of the uploads are auto-uploads from other places
there are people uploading their releases to usenet and normal people uploading, but it's not like what you're thinking

Attached: ..png (91x66, 401)

based

the required ratio could be .3 and you'd still need to upload to survive, that makes it a hard economy. countless other trackers have means to survive without needing to upload, RED doesn't. that makes it harder than most.

leeches don't deserve to survive desu

you sound like you'd fit right in at ORPHEUS NETWORK

wow rude i was just pointing out red extorts uploads from users i didn't realise this gen was BOUGHT AND PAID FOR

cabal tossers

A hard economy doesn't mean it's a "rough economy". RED requires more than passively seeding what you download but it's still very easy to thrive. BIB is also a hard economy and yet is easy enough to be ratioless with just a few hours effort.

B&PF

>all these requests for 24 bit 192kHz rips
>from vinyl

Attached: 361.png (615x477, 189K)

Oppaitime is going to miss me.

whatseedy pls kill yourself kthx

>when a qbittorrent virgin connects
>when a fellow utorrent chad connects

Attached: Untitled.png (315x202, 6K)

>F5ing on main page to test out new torents
>immediately snatch a new FLAC
>watching peerlist, 15 leechers, waiting for uploader to make torrent available, it's 1 gig
>it goes up
>10 people from nearly the exact same IP range download the whole thing in about 2.5 seconds

BRO JUST SEED FOR A LONG TIME YOU WILL GET UPLOAD EVENTUALLY I PROMISE LMAO

Attached: output1.gif (210x210, 2.95M)

The only PT I'm on is Emp and my upload rate is shit and so is my download. I download sparingly and seed for weeks to compensate.
Australia levels of shit.
I survive and thrive on credits, freeleech etc. Are other PTs as easy to stay stable on with shit tier internet? Will rank/ratio from Emp be persuasive to get into other PTs?
I've read the wiki page but Emp is cabal neutral

>Will rank/ratio from Emp be persuasive to get into other PTs?
No, use the invite forum

just upload, even if you get 1.1 of the file from seeding it's still ratio
easy / hard depending on the genre of tracker

The only tracker you NEED to upload and progress userclasses is REd I think. Every other tracker I've encountered either can be crosseeded easily, or is endgame so you don't care about progressing past it.

and what are those?

people upload to make money. you partner with a usenet reseller, a nzb site and uploaders. you can double dip for free if you make some dumb game for points have slaves uploads nzbs for free to your paysite

is KG just for hipster shit, or do they have the best selection of classic cinema also?

You guys realy like sekrit clubs...
I just want my BDMV that are not in U2 or without any seeders... is there really no way to get in ?

torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-services-keep-you-anonymous-in-2019/

Anyone know when the next ot freeleech is?

>Orpheus is the new RED?
Ok so you were the curry apollo shill from the previous tbread

>Server has been shutdowned by hosting provider due to automatic payment failure.

both

You need to speak Japanese

I do, gimme link user

another day another 0mb upload on red

assuming you are talking about me i dont even have ORPHEUS.NETWORK account lmao

Attached: yande.re 551317 dress princess_connect!_re dive ttosom.jpg (2531x4322, 3.82M)

yeah, yeah, it's just a coincidence that everyone is banned after talking to you

IRC, like red but it's a curry tracker

what is curry

It means it's Indians behind the project. Haven't you read the wiki?

nothing quite like relaxing with some music downloaded from a private music tracker and shitposting on Jow Forums

Attached: 1553341935460.jpg (600x600, 95K)

taxi to ORPH sir?

the wiki is 100% pure hook shit tho

Nah it's pretty decent

wiki would've been a good source back in 2017 or so. same for the reddit resources. lots of stuff there is outdated now though, it takes some digging to find out good current info especially on the status of trackers recruiting and whatnot. As general info it's still all right, nothing major has really changed since WHAT collapsed.

>nothing major has really changed since WHAT collapsed.
i mean except for ORPH rising like a phoenix from the ashes to be the true whatcd success story

see

Just tell us what is this sekrit club member ( ;

APL shills are absolute cringe, no one gives a shit about your curry tracker

If HDB is so good, how come it only has 17K members out of 20K possible members?

is it still safe to ghostleech?

Because they really love their dead torrents.

t. grohl

Why are pirates so entitled to cracked games and software? Do they really think every piece of shit software instantly attracts 20 crackers who race to be the first to crack it?

What invites does MAM have?

ggn, emp, bhd, orph, ptp

just did the APL interview, now will have to wait 3 fucking days for the RED one kek

Contact me on orpheus.network

Attached: 4L_gRRt9hsj.jpg (670x610, 90K)

orpheus interview was actually "harder" than the red one. They asked way more questions on orpheus. Of course I was cheating so it didn't matter but still, you would think the worse tracker would be more lax with intake.

Best tracker for any of these genres?: harsh noise, death industrial, dark ambient, post-punk, industrial, black metal, darkwave, cold wave, minimal wave, or hardcore punk

hydra.zone

Really? Pretty cool then, haven't cheat and did a perfect on the interview

Good taste, dc++