Change my router

>change my router
>jewgle locks me out of my gmail
>this locks me out of multiple accounts that were made with that gmail
>jewgle offers zero support for account recovery
if I didn't have enough of a reason to cut the last jewgle product I still used from my life I don't even have a choice now. what is the best email that won't spy on me or fuck me like this?

Attached: 1 Jj-Xzp0sIkUg23HOqzZF4w.png (1200x757, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

protonmail.com/secure-email-app
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did it lock you out?

You just made all that shit up.

Of all the reasons Google actually sucks and you made up some retarded bullshit like this.

This is why no one takes Google critics seriously.

>change address
>change router
>change state
>change isp
>change ip
>change computer
>change OS
Werks just fine

That's why it's important to use your own domain.

Not that guy but this happened to me 'cause I didn't want to register my phone number in it.
For fuck's sake, why would you lock me out of my account even though I got the password and username right, just because I logged on a friend's PC ? I don't care if some pajeets hack me, I use that account for game shit anyway but it still hurts losing all the months I've grinded. Learned my lesson though.

protonmail, probably

jewgle can let you in if you provide a full vein scan, your face, all your social security numbers and do a captcha on the rosary

funny thing is, they should not even know your number, providing it should not help them verifying it is (you), lol

it is not even dark patterns at this point, it is force feeding territory now

I'm stuck on "we don't recognize your device." the only options it's giving me to unlock my account is either a library card number I lost 5 years ago or the recovery email I had setup that hasn't existed for 10 years. I guess it's partly my fault for not picking a better security question but fuck jewgle for not offering any support beyond the automated system.

the weird thing is that my throwaway gmail account I made to reroll gachashit games still works fine.

how is it your fault? the contract was you provide a username/password, they let you in. That is how they can verify it is you, or someone you trust. Fuck them. Google is the faggot, not you

Oh but we're doing this for your safety user! Who else but a hacker could get your account and password right on the first try? You need to give us your phone number and various other information so we can better protect you.

Call the library, explain situation and get the number.
Next time don't be a retard.

I hate jewgle so fucking much, this is not merely unethical, it should be illegal as well. It is a farce they can get away with it in plain sight. Fuckem.

is protonmail still webmail only? even if it's less secure I'm too lazy to not use a mail client.

tried that but I was removed from the system for being inactive for too long. I called my parents to see if they could find my card but they think they threw it out when they were cleaning at some point.

You should have printed and saved recovery codes when you enabled 2 factor authentication idiot.

How does using a different router get you locked out of your email?

Am I missing something here?

I imagine he probably got a new IP and Google wondered if he was the same person. Which he needs to verify, but can't.

>2 factor authentication

biggest scam for brainlets, so fucking inconvenient

>replying to trips

almost as big a mistake

>when you enabled 2 factor authentication
I don't have a phone shill

tripfag detected

that is independend of 2fa ...

Plug your old router back

>i don't have a phone
lmao

I can't I left it behind when I was moving

I've also been locked out of my jewgle email, when I had to log into gmail from my phone for the first time while in a foreign country and their TFA didn't work for me because I had no mobile service.

>be me
>logging in to gmail
>"Hmmm... We don't seem to recognize this account, please provide a phone number."
What's to stop a hacker from putting his own number? Also when it detects someone signed in on an unknown device, it sends you an email to confirm AFTER you logged, so he could obviously just put yes?

Attached: 1524281188391.jpg (259x194, 8K)

its because you fucking retards should be enabling 2fa and printing the codes, and never add a phone number to gmail because sms/phone number authority is insecure
otoh if google is demanding a phone, even if you did this previously, youre fucked. i wouldnt risk using any 3rd party phone number service or one that rotates numbers
bow to your overlord

protonmail.com/secure-email-app

>phoneshit
anything for winblows?

>the recovery email I had setup that hasn't existed for 10 years.
let me guess, you also don't back up your files, know a number of a locksmith or have more than 1 form of ID.

>needing a locksmith
just drill it out

They have a public forum where you post some stuff and someone will eventually forward your details to actual Google employees.
It might take like a week but I've gotten accounts back this way before.

>his lock can be drilled
embarrassing

>Partly my fault
Nigger it's ALL your fault. You expect to get support for a free product? Lmao dumb fucking boomer

>install a new web browser
>18 emails, 4 prompts on my phone, and 8 text messages tell me about it

tutanota.com

compromised

wut. Proof?