Any plans for friday night, g?

Any plans for friday night, g?

>tfw told the manager ill do the task today but overestimated it so will be spending the night coding

Attached: 1566791884550.jpg (1920x1080, 565K)

feel bad for you, op.

i am going to cuckolding party with my gf, we decided to try it out finally. feeling pretty worried.

no.
I had a bad day and just want to sleep it off.

I'm here, so you guess.

why don't you let him know that you overestimated?

yes yes I am a brainlet but I just ate a whole pizza and fapped to the fantasy of eating out my slutty ex gf so I was a little fucking off guard

eh, suit yourself. i'd let him know right away unless the job was really interesting which i doubt it is.

Attached: 1551134925099.jpg (1280x1440, 521K)

i make a living writing lisp remotely so i can't complain, unfortunately there is a lot of react involved and i get paid like 35k usd
i also want to impress other people bc i don't have a degree, but sometimes a hit a rock and have to churn thru it uwu

Remember to communicate properly with her user, don't fuck it up.

alcohol

>tfw no slutty cheating gf to facesit you

grinding for plat trophy on star ocean 3 for ps4

bully me

I took off work yesterday and today to visit a girl that I'm seeing who's still in college and she's got dance auditions tonight so I'm chilling with some people I kinda knew. Bordering on regretting my decision to drop $600 to visit around here but trying to make the most of it

I was kinda hoping when I got here that the girl wouldn't be that into me anymore cus I feel like Im not sure if I still love her but she really loves me and part of me loves her for loving me so much

>spending 600 bucks to almost see a girl
>abso
lute cuck

>Any plans for friday night, g?
planning to get drunk and forget my sad ass life
drink 3 or 4 bottles of red wine until I throw up and then crash into bed for the night

forgot to add
Like I do every friday night

This will be a good opportunity to make up your mind about her, see how it goes.

reminder that she is getting railed by chad behind your back

Better hope there aren't any niggers in that party because those bitches will swarm them like flies around shit.

I drink a ton and maybe I will do the same, but: think about it, unless you are 250 pounds with an extremely high tolerance stop at 2.5 bottles or so. The last few glasses add nothing to your experience, you will already be drunk, no need to destroy yourself.

Tonight's suckish. Lass I was gonna shag changed her mind, which is no biggie, but it's the only thing I was looking forward to tonight. Celebrating me mum's birthday on Sunday though. Saturday's a piss take.
>paperwork
>taxes
>visa paperwork
>organization
>prepping my T60, T500, G40, and 600 Thinkpads for uni
>phone calls
At least I can work on my config shite on Debian and finally get around to watching JoJo part 5.

What is this gibberish, are you drunk user ?

>'avin 4 thinkpads
the absolute mad lad

No but I have been awake for almost 31 hours due to poopoopeepee pussy mental shite. Sorry I kinda schizopost a bit when I'm at this stage.

I got a secret T61 and a T40 that's missing the entire screen assembly, but don't tell ANYONE.

>visa paperwork
are you not from the UK?

what job ya got?

Nah I'm from NY. I'm at uni full time with part time jobs on the side, and I'm aiming to work in either a government sector like MI5, or in the military IT parts. I'm only here because of my mum, who married my stepdad after ~30 years of being separated, but I love my family more than anything and I'd give up my American citizenship to stay with em. Fuckin hell this Morrison's energy drink aint SHIT, I'm still going on tangents lawl.

I should mention I'm of Italian descent and I'm a good boy who aint gonna drive a van into a crowd of people or race mix with a full English/Scottish lass and spawn a Mestizo/Mulatto/whatev. And you bet your arse I was cheering for England in the world cup.

Aye tone! How about some nice gabagool?

I'LL GIVE YOU DA GABAGOOL AFTER YOU GO GET YER FUCKIN SHINEBOX

Attached: IMG_20190830_231556.jpg (2976x3968, 2.05M)

based

>drink 3 or 4 bottles of red wine
How is your liver doing?