Twitter security is a fucking joke

Their founder and CEO Jack Dorsey's account got hacked today.

bbc.com/news/technology-49532244

Attached: hacked.jpg (1125x960, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cyberwarzone.com/dan-bilzerian-twitter-account-hacked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

Attached: 1548503896775.jpg (600x337, 25K)

Good, ‘Professional’ Security people are all jokes

God what a bunch of immature brats.

>God what a bunch of immature brats.

Attached: 1562810709225.jpg (960x960, 75K)

would bang

topkek

Attached: matrixpepe.gif (800x792, 607K)

I wish I got a shoutout during a hack

i'd love to be that hardcore

The entire site is a fucking joke, even their business model is.

ифыyв

Can confirm. Abandoned my account for a couple years, came back and it was taken over by a spam bot.

Eh.
It was kind of mild, honestly.

Attached: 1567196180546.jpg (914x845, 86K)

nice, this same posse been at it for a while cyberwarzone.com/dan-bilzerian-twitter-account-hacked/

Apparently he connected his account to CloudHopper which was hacked. Not his account directly.

don't disrespect our lord and savior Moot

he's right you know...

>A garbage platform designed entirely around celebrity worship and became a platform for moral grandstanding

If you use this shit you're a garbage person and contribute to a next level faggot like Jack controlling the narrative for everyone.

Web 2.0 was a mistake.

It's still Twitter's problem since Twitter has owned Cloudhopper since 2010.

Attached: cloudhopper-acquired-by-twitter.jpg (597x540, 82K)

Jow Forums is web 2.0 dipshit
the real mistake is having a point based system (likes/upvotes) because it encourages gaming the system instead of authentic behavior

>it encourages gaming the system instead of authentic behavior

Isn't real life like that too though?

I know.

Hitler shot himself like a little coward, nothing wrong here.

They are just group of simswapping kids with no actual hacking knowledge just SE. I know this because ive been in the scene for a while

>he doesn't know

Attached: argentina.png (1021x725, 656K)

FYI all they got was their phone number because of AT&T's non existent security and used twitter's SMS to tweet feature aka cloudhopper

why is dennis from it's always sunny sitting next to hitler ?

>Jews kill themselves and they're seen as brave warriors.
Hitler does it...

Real life has a lot of constraints that Internet does not.
IRL you have a randomized starting position that heavily affects what you can do, plus you have to balance needs other than the point system (money).
On the Internet almost everything is equalized and Johnny Broke has access to most of the tools Henry Trustfund does.

lulz

Hitlers next protege

This is a ruse, right? No one can possibly fall for that "photo", r-right?

literally who

Attached: 1567007954486.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

ban-evading argentinian

"""hacked"""

twitter is more cancerous than tumblr, 9gag, and reddit combined

How much time in the pooper can you get for hijacking a twitter account? Hope the boys ass isn't fresh

does this faggot realize that the USSR wouldn't hesitate to shoot him on site?

>on site

She's pretty, who is this

kys you egregious cum gurgling faggot

Yeah, wherever they found him
On the site of discovery

Did he REALLY get hacked?
Or was he up drunk one night, posted "fuck niggers" then made up this as an excuse?

>

It happened during the day today. I don't know about being drunk, but Dorsey is well known to be a drug user.

Fuck man how do these companies not have better sec

Doubt.jpg
If he's in hiding, why the fuck would he leave something so blatant as his mustache on?

Did the faggot that hacked him leaked his dms or something or was this a complete waste of time?

the most plausible speculation see a service where you can send sms to and it tweets that, or whatever
so no real access to the account, only a few retweets and posts as far as we know currently

>so no real access to the account
additionally, I dont think there's even DM access through the API or 3rd party services, at least for us shit dev mortals

no the most plausible explanation is

I know right? You would think Twitter had better people working making sure it has a decent security. I guess this is what happens when you hire based on quotas.

It's a shame that the people that do these things go for the quick and easy fuck niggers/nazi stuff instead of some funny shit that'll mess with investors like fake announcing some crazy features with some nicely made graphic design

>"hacked"
>no private messages leaked
>random inane spam
Looks more like LARP from the CEO himself.

What's a Moot?

Meh, typical false flag hack by JIDF.

ultra rare m00t pic

Feds would fuck you hard for dabbling in securities fraud. Anyone who knows how to make money off of that also knows how easily your transaction would be flagged.
Honestly, given the skills this guys do have, the fact that they used them to get 15 minutes of Internet fame rather than go on a quiet crime spree makes them idiots in my book.

he was "hacked". sure, lmao

you could say
jack
got
hiJacked
haha

This

He's not wrong. Hacking a CEO's Twitter and spouting nigger like an autist is pants on head retarded and the type of stuff that's at best capped off at the level of defacing something like a school website. Hacking a CEO's social opens way too many fucking doors to seriously consider blowing your load niggerposting. The hacker could have traded options today, kept his mouth shut over the weekend, have posted a fake business move via Tweet to control stock price while behind a VPN on Monday/Tuesday morning, I mean something to really fuck over the algos, and have made out like a fucking bandit by lunchtime. So much fucking wasted opportunity.

They wouldnt be able to trace it if you did it behind a VPN and didnt blow your load as soon as you hacked the page. Ideally if you purchase options and then lay low for a couole days or even weeks with your account access and then make the posts with the client address originating from bumfuck Eastern Europe, I'm pretty certain that they wont be able to piece things together among the slew of panic sellers/buyers, and no clear tip on the insider trade from earlier in the day because you didnt trade your options the day of the hack.

>steal platform with high exposure
>don't use it to publish damning information about someone/thing
>don't use it to send out a virus
>don't use it to publish regionally illegal data to get the company into international trouble
>post lame memes and say hi to mom
Fags. I bet it was actually just some intern getting revenge for the shit work conditions.

Attached: 1539462965393.png (562x425, 114K)

what a waste. he could've done so much worse but instead posted a bunch of edgy shit

you forgot the only profitable one, dumb fuck
>don't use it to pump a stupid shitcoin

How can that be profitable if it involves holding a shitcoin, Jow Forums? I'll take my chances with ransomware.

>>>don't use it to send out a virus
"run this .exe, my dear twitter users! trust me, i'm a dolphin". yes that will totally work dude

If they're ebin hackers they should be able to embed it into a video or something.

You tweet that Twitter is doing literally anything with your low price shitcoin of choice. LINK would probably be a good one since there's all the Microsoft rumors to work with ahead of time. Then you watch the coin 10x instantly and swing that shit.

>wasting an exploit like that on fucking twitter of all things
would be stupid.
although it sounds fun for mining bitcoin.

>not using it to advertise your fortnite twitch stream
Never gonna make it.

>exe
A lot of people have JavaScript running by default, you know.

basically this:
it works even when done for "give me 0.5 i'll give back 25" btc scams with questionable quality fake profiles under one authentic tweet, its dramatic to watch the btc wallet actually starting receiving transactions, humanity is doomed.

I really wish whenever these things happen the person would use the power for good, like pointing out that infantile circumcision is a human right violation or whatever

but instead these idiots just use it to spam lame memes... What a waste.

Attached: 1548529732145.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

>not 'on sight' like it's actually supposed to fucking be
I bet you say bone apple tea too

I like how people are going "they should have checked into the gubmint shit" or "saying nigger isnt funny they are just idiots", obviously these are chuckefucks looking to have a good time, not super elite anonymoose hax0rs looking to enact political change. Stop taking the internet so serious

I want to know how the fuck they did it

>has account hacked
what kind of subhuman writes this way.

>infantile circumcision
but my peepee was too big and i didn't have enough skin and it made ouchies

Jack, like a dumbass, has text message tweets setup. So, the hacker group went after the mobile provider and used the compromised phone number to send the tweets via text message.

Very crafty, if i do say so myself. Theyre a smart bunch of 12 year olds

Attached: 1562275489277.jpg (250x288, 15K)

why are you speaking french to me you fucking tard?

>text message tweets
why is that even a thing?

The same reason why you can text dominos for your botnet pizza. Its a "quirky corporate ad campaign turned feature"

yeah worked out great it seems

They're going to crack down on right-wing Twitter more now arent they

money becomes meaningless when you have access to as much of it as you want. you seem to be a novice who has to live in a manufactured reality working as a wagie. a true cuck. with no sense of what this hack was about or what it accomplished and spouting absolute nonsense as if you know shit.
>So much fucking wasted opportunity.
yes that is what you are, a big fucking waste.

(checked)
rude

Cant fucking stop laughing

>this entire post
yikes

This is what canadian nationalism looks like

Attached: c2e896465881035b914844.87388800_edit_img_facebook_post_image_file_43023323_1484848438.jpg (1200x630, 71K)

Literally who

Jesus why are commie wannabes such faggots

This.
>Buy some middle size shitcoin
>anounce twittter is going to use it
>???
>enjoy your 4000% pump

haha eat shit jack

>does this faggot realize that the USSR wouldn't hesitate to shoot him on site?
Nah, they wouldn't do that. Faggots, especially young ones, were sent to gulags and worked to death in the coal mines.

There have been multple hacks which happened in the exact same way.

Using some third party api to autoshitpost.

Good job, eight chan.

and then they'd track down the guys with the biggest holdings and you'll get busted

not if you fuck it off through monero and a bunch of tumblers and exchanges

no, I say An Guan like a proper Bavarian should do. Take your baguette shit out of my face.