Any Solus users on Jow Forums?

Any Solus users on Jow Forums?

Attached: Solus_4,_with_the_Budgie_desktop,_with_the_default_Plata_GTK_Theme.png (1360x768, 377K)

only one but he is a faggot

ded (unfortunately)

I was. The project seemed a bit dead so I stopped using before solus 4

How good was it? What distro are you using now?

Yeah, what do you wanna know?

I mostly use ubuntu now. I liked solus a lot though. I never had any major issues with it, and much prefer budgie over gnome.

Are you satisfied with Solus, is it stable?

Budgie is great, it's the Gnome done right.

No Ikey, no fun. I'm on MX now.

I did but everyone called me adam or adrian or something every time it came up.

Hi Kevin!

I don't use Solus but Budgie is pretty great.
Basically

fuck off kevin

Who's Kevin?

Beat me to it

A faggot who single handedly crashed the solus project by turbo shilling it here and then just walked away the moment his mommy bought him a macbook

also

FUCK OFF KEVIN

Is there archive of his posts?

Where's Ikey now and what's he doing?

Fuck off Kevin

Kevin kidnapped him and he is in my basement.

Fuck off Kevin hah xd

use debian + budgie if you want an OS that doesn't suck

lurk moar faggot

i think Kevin's solus posting peaked in late 2016 / early 2017... i somehow fondly remember it during the trump election.

oh be nice Kevin is deepest Jow Forums lore

> checks encyclopedia dramatica
> its down

kek

along with the iToddlers

Works for intel developing clear linux.

Budgie is kinda sucky on Debian(and I'm a debian user), still has the wallpaper problem where you can't use one of the default ones because the screen gets colorized by random colors. If you're ok with it then go ahead.

He had a baby or something, so he needed to get a job that actually pays. Heard he's back working for Intel again

yes, I do use solus

Attached: ffff_0.webm (1920x1080, 2.43M)

I use MX linux

To be fair every DE sucks on Debian.

Is it true that solus is dying??? I'm scared it's my main distro!!!!

not anymore since updates constantly shit themselves. GUI/cli doesn't matter, always stalls. it even happenes on a fresh install

His employer bought him the Mac.

Why don't you guys learn to remove the titlebar of Mozilla Firefox once and for all? Customize Firefox -> Title Bar (uncheck)

>500px titlebars
WTF, why?

No, check out their blog.

I really liked the stability it seems to have but I grew tired of compiling and manually installing/updating every program not in the repo.

Which programs are you using that are not in the repos?

I don't remember off the top of my head but I think Flashrom, dtrx, and dnscrypt-proxy. Some of those might be in the repo but it was very minimal a year or two ago.

Attached: 1567116475558.jpg (1147x1135, 59K)

it's not dead but the main dev Ikey (who is a pretty good and dedicated programmer not gonna lie) knocked up some random whore, basically said fuck it and dissapeared from the internet for months while only he had access to all the solus repos, website, patreon and other shit and just came back months later like "lol sorry guys, I was busy, btw I'm leaving, good luck". So solus lost the best dev and had to spend months migrating shit, so they made no progress for a long time.

>knocked up some random whore

Sniff of pussy, destroyed so many great men.

I love Solus, runs good, looks good.

>budgie

Attached: 16313547.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Why not?