Adblock on latest youtube A/B testing site breaks all of the buttons. They're trying to kill adblock

Adblock on latest youtube A/B testing site breaks all of the buttons. They're trying to kill adblock.

Also the new interface sucks balls, I can only see six videos at a time.

Attached: youtubeABtesting.png (1356x682, 580K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adguard.com/en/welcome.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Accessing youtube via browser a shit. Newpipe on android, the standard youtube app on roku, mps-youtube on computer. Done and done.

youtube needs to die. It's going to be a monumental undertaking, but it must happen. We've become too reliant on it. There are other video sharing sites out there

also, where's the p2p video sharing service coming? I remember there was a blockchain one where you could use ipfs and get paid in tokens.

>pokemon
yikes

>Newpipe
thanks user

was looking for something like this on f-droid the other day

based max tho

Just use dns66 or newpipe. Hopefully shit lile this gets implelemented so faggots finally decide to find another fucking video sharing platform.
>implying

Works fine on devices running ublock origin and devices using only pi-hole.

I've stopped caring so much about youtube and their changes since I don't use the site too often. It's a shame that they're resorting to this when there are much greater problems with the site. Let this be a reminder that corporations are not your friends, and despite the front youtube and google put up, their mission is to take time away from your day. Their goal is to make you spend more time and watch more advertisements.

Use youtube as a resource and let normies wallow in the pit they've created.

It is great but intermittently busted :(

just look at those thumbnails

Yt vanced dude

as a intermediate solution use a userscript to append "?disable_polymer=1" to all youtube urls
that will revert to the interface used before this probably mobile optimized one
only question is how long you can still do that... then again, polymer is iirc some super broken piece of shit in so many ways that you probably need that backup in any case

newpipe is outdated trash that breaks every month and takes months to fix. just use youtube-dl, it is 10x more reliable and also supports tons more video streaming sites

disgusting main site visitor
install freetube or newpipe

>Adblock
are we in 2012

You know what doesn't break? uBlock. Because it isn't shit.

LBRY? or not?

PeerTube is the only way forward. Yes there are some blockchain related ones too but fuck anything predicated on a crypto like that as it's a degree of instability with reason to be affected by and possibly manipulate the costs of crypto linked.

PeerTube doesn't depend on anything else, is open source and federated ( plus Fediverse compatible easily) and works well. Also it spreads the cost of hosting between many instances plus webtorrent for those actually watching videos as a backup.

I still use classic youtube I opted out of the new updated garbage, but even on chromium my adblock plus runs well

poo in loo

I'm using ublock origin you morons. Adblock is a generic term as far as I'm concerned, and if you looked at the ss you'd see that I'm using ublock origin...

>freetube
>50mb electron bullshit
>includes a fucking full chromium engine

Why do i need to run another wrapped chromium app just for youtube?

>Adblock is a generic term as far as I'm concerned
it's not you dingus. just call it an adblocker.

What? Are they making ANOTHER one after the polymer absolute garbage?
Boy, I can't wait to be able to see one fucking thumbnail at a time on the entire monitor.
This mobile and touch friendly shit needs to fucking die already.

adguard.com/en/welcome.html

stop recommending inferior trash. newpipe is way better in every single way

Just use invidio, minimalistic youtube proxy

Update your filters.

it's you

>>biz is that way

Use Invidious

>Adblock is a generic term as far as I'm concerned
No one cares what you think. Adblock is it's own software.
I nave no idea why you are having troubles with Youtube and uBlock, all I can say is that it works for me.
Maybe you have some overly aggressive filterlists that are causing issues.

updating the browser fixed it last time it happened on my end

Do they still use Polymer 1?
If not, then at least YouTube will finally be usable (fast) on non-Chrome browsers again.

>can't view the reply chains
>better

pretty much this, with default settings youtube doesn't break