DUDE YOU GOTTA USE FIREFOX AND ESCAPE THE BOTNET

>DUDE YOU GOTTA USE FIREFOX AND ESCAPE THE BOTNET
>literally takes a screenshot every single time you bookmark a page
Wew, remind me why I should use this trannyware again?

Attached: fbmk.png (271x420, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lynx.browser.org/
github.com/macchrome/winchrome/releases/
brave.com/
nordvpn.com/blog/best-privacy-browser/
spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you suggesting that CHROME is any better?

what is my best bet for a no bullshit secure browser these days?

lynx.browser.org/

How does that happen?

github.com/macchrome/winchrome/releases/
ungoogled-chromium

Firefox is still better. Using anything on chrome / ium means supporting Google's dominance on the web. Firefox is better across-the-board.

If something bothered you strip it out yourself or use a fork that does. This issue above is nothing to be upset about given its local and locally saved,, but there is a about:config setting that can remove the screenshot when bookmarking if it bothers you. I

Does it send the screenshot to mozilla? if not, what's the issue?

it's time to move to qutebrowser...if you're used to vim, any webkit browser is fine. the "main" browsers just turned into such shit that I avoid them like the fucking plague

Lynx cant https

brave.com/ - Has optional tor connection built in. Can use any chrome extension.

NordVPN list Brave as 4 stars security wise
nordvpn.com/blog/best-privacy-browser/

I used firefox forever before Vista/7, now performance is like night and day with chromium over ff, and font rendering isnt as good to top it off, shame but chromium (ungoogled) does give the best experience overall

Brave is better than chromium. Is built off chromium ungoogled ;) Also includes optional tor connections

Have you used it lately? Performance and rendering are totally different since Quantum, since it was a rewrite of the whole thing. I always thought the performance issues were overblown given I never had them myself even back in the old days, but pretty much everyone agrees that Firefox since the FF57 Quantum update may even perform better than Chrome/ium overall, but definitely equals it.

Literally what alternatives are there?

Real life. Leave the internet.

I'm kinda preparing for it. I intend to stop using the internet within the next 15 years.

nigga if you knew how fucked in the head people are OUTSIDE the inernet you wouldn't make that claim.

yes i tried it last month, i think maybe my custom 7 build (wes7) is missing some video codecs and fonts it relies on...firefox is fine on linux i should say (chrome/chromium has its own codecs)
maybe people get a better experience with modern ff today because of the increased use of hardware acceleration?

Fellow american of african descent.

I've been a digital nomad for the past 3 years. I've been working remotely and living in a different city every 3-4 weeks. I mostly work out of parks/bars/cafes/restaurants. Pretty much every other day I spend some time talking to strangers.

Human beings aren't stupid, their preview is just very narrow, because they focus on what's in front of them in their lives. Not everyone has the IQ, or the time, or the comfort, to ponder reality from eagle's eye view.

>choosing to be a digital refugee

I'm not a refugee, I'm a traveler. I'm from Poland, which is a country I love. I travel because it lets me learn about the world and explore my weaknesses and get out of my comfort zone.

I will eventually go back to Poland, but for now I'm enjoying seeing the world. USA is an interesting country to travel through, but I would never settle here, fuck that.

respect to you for actually doing something with your life man, and something like that sounds scary as fuck but exciting

>>DUDE YOU GOTTA USE FIREFOX
No one has said that it the last decade.

I JUST WANT A BROWSER THAT SUPPORTS 4chanX, OneeChan, and webm that isn't Chrome or Firefox.

>He doesn't know

developing and maintaining a web browser is a difficult job, thats why so few survive, for security sake at least you should go with a popular browser (not a fork)

Kill yourself Jow Forumsack

Thanks user, it's definitely more interesting than spending day by day sitting in my room in front of my PC doing my job. It used to be scary, now it's mostly just tiring in the long term, though a lot of fun. I've seen a lot of museums, a lot of art galleries(not modern art), a lot of other cool places like breweries, farms, or parks/conservatories. And it definitely doesn't feel like wasting time, money, maybe.

I just hope once I'm done I'm maybe a bit wiser about the world, and maybe even ready to have a family of my own.

What are you scared of? What are you hiding?

Attached: fbbc9d03adb0238d0274397bfc4dc73e-01.jpg (500x222, 70K)

does using another wrapper for the webengine count as a fork? I've been browserhopping but thinking of just going back to firefox now

use waterfox you faggot

Waterfox or Pale Moon

This desu. Waterfox is pretty good. Strips anything resembling botnet from Firefox. Shame the dev is an underage tranny.

Iridium

Is there nothing you won't whine about?

How's Vivaldi? It has nice features but I've read conflicting reports on it.

Nice argument

>the dev is an underage tranny
lol wut

Sorry that was like 8 years ago. He's still clearly a homosexual.
>helper

Attached: asJeUwq.png (1697x1069, 442K)

breed as many white children as possible

right, because it's totally impossible to have a male friend if you're male too

>he shills for google
>for free

the only appeal waterfox had was firefox 64-bit, there were no official 64-bit builds at the time, now it is just some fork and you are putting your browser security into some random guys hands, what if he forgets 1 patch on the list and you get buttfucked by some exploit?

>wear pink
>have the obligatory gay man haircut
>dick eating grin
>have friend who wears a fucking trilby and heart glasses
>pouty fuccboi lips
>clear signs of choking
Yeah sure. I'm not saying he's a faggot, but he's a faggot.

Unironically ChromEdge

Attached: edge-chrome.jpg (1344x742, 241K)

firefox with good extensions and user.js config is best

have fun being fingerprinted

That is a good argument. You're comparing a screencap used only for the purposes of showing to you later to botnet. You don't even know what words mean.

>Brave
>Privacy
spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html

>user.js and Firefox extensions don't work on Firefox
Are you retarded or just special? Waterfox, as a Firefox fork, has everything Firefox has. It just strips bloat and telemetry. If anything, applying the same extensions and user.js tweaks will be more effective on Waterfox than they would be on Firefox.

lol NOTHING MOTHERFUCKER

I won't ever use firefox again, so much sjw garbage it might as well install tranny vaginas all over your desktop

>about:config setting that can remove the screenshot when bookmarking
Does not work

>putting your browser security into some random guys hands
Quit being a faggot. Sandbox the thing if you're such a scared faggot
>what if he forgets 1 patch on the list and you get buttfucked by some exploit
Review commits if you're such a scared faggot. it's opensource for a reason you lazy fag

AHEM. BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: custom.jpg (1903x1200, 299K)