Do you use dongles or no?

do you use dongles or no?

Attached: SIP-VI-65600.001.jpg (1500x1500, 150K)

I have enough ports on my laptop and an headphone jack on my smartphone

Yes, unfortunately. I bought a raspberry pi zero, and it's fucking useless without a mess like the one in your picture.

I just picked up a Surface the other day so I'll probably have to get some kinda dock/dongle eventually. Not a huge concern since it's only a light duty classroom and travel computer for me, though.

The only dongle I use is on an old desktop from 1998 and that's because it only has one port on the back. I hate trying to reach around to use it. So the dongle is easier.

Only dongle I use is a tiny USB OTG to USB A adapter that fits inside the USB device plug.

No other than the wireless dongle for my mouse because my desktop doesn't have bluetooth.

I haven't used a dongle in 10 years. Last dongle I used was a DVI to VGA adapter.

If I need too but I usually have everything I need ;)

No as I have a 2013 rMBP. I'm afraid it'll be dongle life for me whenever I'm forced to replace it.

At home, USB3 to ethernet/USB3, USB-C to HDMI to drive 34" UHD
At work, USB-C to ethernet, USB3, HDMI to HD

Driven off of Dell XPS13 running CentOS 7.x

Is an adapter a dongle?
I have an active display port to HDMI adapter due to a lack of hdmi ports on my gpu, other than that no.

my laptop doesn't have rj45 so i plug in an adapter / dongle in order to get on my network. So 3 plugs
> Usb C -> monitor
> Power
> usb A 3.0 -> ethernet + flash drive

No, I use proper hardware. not one designed for retards.

Thunderbolt 3 dock at home (display out, audio out, wireless keyboard, wireless mouse).

Otherwise the only dongle I carry is a "USB Type-C to Ethernet", which the manufacturer graciously supplied with the device.
I got 3 USB type-a and a full-size HDMI out on the device otherwise

I went with a ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3 motherboard, so I might be soon enough.

Yes, I use the 3.5mm dongle for my iPhone

I have to nowadays

Yeah for dex. Pretty neat desu.

Yes it’s my docking station for my MacBook. I love it.

hehe, DONGles

Attached: 01D2D995-C84E-4493-BE8C-3D7FEA0FA8F6.jpg (1756x1440, 126K)

Nope. I have Bluetooth headphones and the only cord I ever need to plug in is a charger.

You have been visited by Laura Dyatlov.

This thread is currently reading 21 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 107K)