Well?

Is this fucker right in telling me this?

Attached: 1245543.png (536x279, 10K)

I suppose he's right, pixels don't really know much about the world.

I use rem for everything so that it doesn't look awful on mobile. Am I retarded?

yes. you can no longer rely on pixels ever since hiDPI became commonplace.

Attached: me_4ioqw9immp.png (1080x1313, 1.16M)

Yes. You should use ems instead for specific elements/components. Rems are overarching.

Pixels are ignorant bigots who probably vote Republican.

God, that man is hideous. Why do you have that image saved?

shes cute lol. slavic boys make the best girls

Attached: 20190816_215842.jpg (2592x1944, 1.75M)

pixels are fucking dumb. So dumb that they consider niggers to be geniuses

you are homosexual my friend

Attached: 1566955273818.png (693x598, 201K)

based and redpilled

and i thought it was a cis girl
how the fuck is this a guy, user?

Attached: 1508794531659.gif (509x288, 22K)

I'm sorry, user. You might be gay.

naw i have a gf
i just wanna know how she _doesn't_ look like a girl
(also, "lol gay" is a pretty shit argument. the only worse thing i can think of is "no u")

Have you checked if your gf is a man?

Not quite right, but better than an average web goblin of course.

i can confirm she is a girl
but what does this have to do with my question
are you just dodging it because you know im right, but you'd rather just call people faggots for fun?

I'm just teasing you, user. But I am kinda worried that that didn't immediately strike you as a man based on the facial structure (especially around the mouth/jaw area). It screams man cosplaying as girl.

Not really. REM is just 1PX * font-size on .
Personally, I just use PX in every case.
And why would anyone use EMs for media queries? If anything, that's the one are where EVERYONE uses PX. EMs don't do anything there.

i should go outside more often

> missing on the trans flag colors on the fingernails
I don't know if you are lucky to ignore this or retarded to not know this in $current_year

Detecting trannies is an acquired skill. Don't worry, user, you'll get there eventually. The more of them you see, the easier it becomes to tell the difference between cis and trans women.

There are cases where pixels are suitable but REMs allow browsers to change the font size and it will scale properly, whereas pixels prevent this.

With hiDPI displays, px in CSS aren't regular pixels. Your browser already takes the DPI into account.

Rendering on a 4K screen will be the same as on a 1080p screen (with subpixels).

Facial/jaw structure, shorter forehead (key), neck girth, hand size compared to wrist, shoulder width. Not to say that some women can't have some of these features (especially WNBA amazon types), but considering that all of these features still show up for a picture the person likely tried to take at an ideal angle means that these features are probably more pronounced in a clean standing shot.
The meme catgirl/anime stuff doesn't help either and should be an immediate red flag to turn your spidey senses on.

>border: solid 1px black
why did they destroy this?

Still, its a bit much to refer to them as 'ignorant'.
Less informed is nicer.

is css still a thing? haven't done web dev since i was like 4, surely there are better alternatives now?

Because everything already used px browsers adapted instead. Px is the most reliable across screens, as well as the most intuitive. My phone has a 4k screen, but for web purposes it is 360px. I know I can fit 3 120px columns on it. I have no idea how many REM size columns I can fit on it.
That being said I wouldn't mind something like a 'true pixel' to easily differentiate

The majority of "webdevs" don't know CSS now, this is why the internet is going to shit.

kinda vague. the pic has ems for media queries. By specific do you mean id's, graphics, and section tags?

t. web goblin

Hideous? I would fuck that thing.

Ems do better in cases where the user is using the zoom tool