Why does Jow Forums hate silicon valley so much?

Why does Jow Forums hate silicon valley so much?

Attached: Why-I-left-my-job-at-Google-as-a-software.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

No one here is going to watch your channel you chink cuck. Go back to getting caught cheating on your wife with a dude.

Would you suck a log of shit from his ass?

I hate California and I hate kikes
it's only natural

Full of macfags and trannies

why wont you guys post something else? sage as fuck

who cares why that self important chink left google

Why is everyone jealous of the The Techlead?

I actually watch some of his shit to gain some of his zen mindset. The dude is pure dao (except when it comes to his wife leaving him)

I'm not even subscribed to this asshole and yet all my recommended videos are from techlead.
FUCK OFF

Imagine being so dao that your loved ones leave you :^)

Who needs loved ones anyway?

>his zen mindset
being a disaffected sarcastic asshole isn't "zen"

>I'm not even subscribed to this asshole and yet all my recommended videos are from techlead.
>FUCK OFF
Thats because I watch all of them, and we both frequent Jow Forums. Google algorithms force my interests onto you. Get fucked looser. Enjoy your Techlead spam.

>dao
>loved ones
Kek

Attached: 1514528396146.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

I lived there for 7 years, ranging from a 40m commute to a 3hr one.
I've seen the highest rungs of software engineering to the lowest lowest lows of H1B hiring.
And through it all: I learned one thing:
The only thing SV is good for today is easily accessible The Habit burger joints.
SV is a land of dream chasers. The dreamers who invented the technology renaissance are all retired or dead. SV "entrepreneurs" are all sons/daughters of rich businessmen/doctors/academics who lack any real life experiences capable of tempering them into the next Gates/Jobs/Davis/etc.
Today, I would rather live in the banality of the decadent Midwest than the morally and ethically corrupt, overpriced SV.

Attached: 1497593322808.jpg (249x213, 13K)

Doesn't he used to have a python learning channel? Or was that some other chink

What I never understood about it is that there's so much money in that place and it's still dogshit. Americans are terrible at city building for some reason

I hate it because it stopped being about technological development and became about angel investor homos finding young men to sodomize and PR shilling of absolutely worthless social media MVPs. Now they're even openly full of quota hires and democrat politician handlers.
Hell it even turned me conservative from a centre-left leaning libshit. You can see the second SV was done for when the army people and the cargo-culting uniforms of IBM fell out of popularity, after the liberal locusts moved in.

>chink
He isn't
>No one here is going to watch your channel
We do

Imagine being this much of a retard. You're full of so much anger.

Because they can't find a job there. Is it really that difficult to understand? Everything else is just cope.

>getting caught cheating on your wife with a dude.
Source?

This
Fuck off OP

How many logs of shit have you sucked from his ass?

>We do

No "we" fucking don't you bugman autist.

calicucknia must burn

Because it isn't what it used to be. It used to be the hub of actual innovation and technological advancements. Now all they do is find better ways to data mine you.

Delusions of grandeur with more money than sense.

based and redpilled

>Go back to getting caught cheating on your wife with a dude.
LMAO, i knew this guy was a fag

techlead more like cucklead

obviously he doesn't care for his audience and just milks it for money

>Hi and welcome back to another episode of The Cucklead, I am The Cucklead. Today we will be drinking water. Mmm, delicious. Our topic today is how to prepare your own dinner and laundry after being left by your wife. By the way, I worked at Google.

This dude is disgusting. Hes fucking loaded and you faggots are giving him that ez mode youtube monetization. Stupid faggot got fired twice and probably burned all his bridges in silicone valley because of his channel. He doesn't even have any good videos, he has the most normie opinion on fucking everything. No wonder Jow Forums loves this hack.