Hurr durr it's bad because I can't afford it

>hurr durr it's bad because I can't afford it

Attached: 5cf8133011e2051fb46d510d-750-562.jpg (750x562, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wl4Hg23RQHQ?t=250
youtu.be/wkKjES0-iR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im not gonna reply to this obvious bait

Bait harder user, you're looking like a retard here

>designlets will never understand

And I'm not gonna tell you that you did exactly what you say you won't do.

>That will be 20 dollars plus 980 dollar tip

Attached: 1559945289424.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

I can buy a 144hz gaming moniter with hdr for the price of that stand. Think about it.

Imagine that probably thousands or even millions gonna buy that and thus are supporting this idiocy.

Go buy one if you want to prove you can afford it. Go buy 20 even.

dumb people are funny

what is that even supposed to be

Yeah, but this stand isn't meant for some gayman monitor so the comparison makes zero sense.

>buying Pro monitor and overpriced stand
>still pay 10k less than they would for comparable products

Macshit can't even begin to compare to real Rec2020 reference monitors. Back to your designated shitting street iJeet.

Attached: 1542277215161.jpg (546x561, 35K)

You’re really overestimating the size of the professional creative market that will buy this. Your average Mac user won’t buy this monitor and stand

this is bait but jesus christ are they really that excited about a couple of mental rectangles put together just because its priced at $1000?

most murican product ever

Attached: theif_and_wizard_r_frens.jpg (342x300, 15K)

that photo says it all people ogling and photographing a bunch of old Coke cans

Apple fanboys are brainlets

Attached: 97307ee965b454830b7c7362e4ff390ed0110e00077036c7f0baf1803e803f5f_1.jpg (320x281, 30K)

>here is some unrelated data for dci p3 in their normal screens
How is this relevant for their new one?

Anyway, I got two Freedom Arm HD for my monitors and they are actually adjustable unlike this thing

Attached: 1560401570584.png (695x662, 74K)

The part that was cringy isn't even the stand, its these 'pro' bloggers using iShit to take the pic.

what's their goal with getting their credit card to as wide audience of bad-with-their-money retards as possible?
Is apple really buying into the whole debt-slave trade market?

The debt-slavery is managed by Goldman-Sachs. Apple are simply adding more vendor lockins to their existing customers.

ITT: poo-shills vindicating their slavery to google

Their new one is as well you brain dead iJeet. Imagine paying $6000 for IPS DCI P3 trash.

No i didn't

What does this contraption even give me? It doesn't give me height adjustment, tilt, vertical adjustment, none of that. Most HP monitor stands for their 24" and 27" monitors offer all three. But they come included in the box and that's in the 150-200 dollar range.
So, again I ask - why? Wouldn't you feel like a drooling retard buying this?

Apple users being actual drooling retards themselves don't see themselves as drooling retards since they don't know any better.

Attached: 1557000632293.webm (955x533, 2.08M)

you can get a fucking a 2080 ti for the same price

People who can actually afford things like that would never spend a grand on god damned monitor stand. Apple fans are going to use their apple credit card and eventually Goldman Sachs is going to reposes one of their kidneys.

kind of the blub paradox of consumerist hardware

>height adjustment, tilt, vertical adjustment, none of that
Yeah it does

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 10K)

hi newfag, L2sage

>height adjustment, tilt, vertical adjustment, none of that
>Yeah it does
Show me.

He doesn't know guys.

>imagine being this new

This.

People have been wondering
>why is apple making a credit card
the answer is very simple. TO SELL MORE UNITS! Apple really loses nothing on this since Goldman-Sachs handles the money side. GS simply sends apple the money then harasses its debtors for money.
the logic is
>our products are very expensive but we dont want to cut prices. how do we increase sales?
>see how shit millennials are with money given that no high school teaches accounting or budgeting anymore.
>approve everyone for a card.
>early 20 year olds get $3000 spending limit
>millennials think its free money and max it out on single purchase.
>apple stock skyrockets because sales increase.
GS states they are approving and giving a limit appropriate to the credit history but i would bet those shit-tier credit scores are not being given the standard $500 limit as most cards do with shitty credit applicants considering apple's pricing.

youtu.be/wl4Hg23RQHQ?t=250

Alright, I stand corrected. Still has no business costing as much as it does. It should be, I don't know, gold plated as well for that kind of money.

Yeah I agree, even with the fancy engineering and precision parts needed for the arm mechanism I can't see it being worth more than like $150.

I wouldn't pay it for £20

lets be honest

100 tops from china

>>given that no high school teaches accounting or budgeting anymore
the absolute STATE of americans

figure it out 4 urself

I think I'd prefer not to have been taught budgeting, I was told owning a home or going to college was "good debt"

Attached: xs.png (578x712, 38K)

How is that wrong

>Get into $30k~ of debt to get a degree that you can earn at least double that per year

Better than spending 40k on a car

Debt is bad and 1/3rd of college grad regret going. Blind optimism on land prices was part of 2008 and ruined plenty of lives.

Far reaching and authoritative life advice mandated by the state should not have risk associated with trusting it.

>itoddlers unironically shilling for a $1000 piece of aluminum

Attached: satania laugh.webm (720x404, 2.97M)

>a degree that you can earn at least double that per year
no longer applies.
given the glut of graduates when everyone enrolled back 2005-2015, BS/BA degrees hold as much weight as 2 years work exp anymore.
in some cases a degree can be a liability as employers dont want to haggle a wage with degree holders who think they are entitled to 90K/yr straight out of school.
owning a house is good debt PROVIDED you arent stupid and buy at the height of a sellers market.

all this anti apple retards say its overpriced when a competitor can't even re-create the same stand

LMAO @ ur life

>huuur duuur look at me Im rich and stupid, you should respect me because I waste money on stupid shit

Attached: c7ae035ab94b212d1d6d.jpg (570x238, 59K)

>>Debt is bad and 1/3rd of college grad regret going.
It's good if productivity can increase faster than could without debt. For example a business buying new equipment with a loan that would lead to larger amounts of revenue.

Here:
youtu.be/wkKjES0-iR4
See all the possible mounts, handles and stands they listed? Some for even less than $100.

debt is a risk and when you tell idoit teenagers from a stupid textbook there is such thing as spending money you don't have is a good idea some of them WILL LISTEN and think nothing about getting a nonstem degree or buying a mobile home because "good debt durrrr"

What exactly am I looking at here?

Paying $700 for an L shaped plastic (or whatever its made with) stand.. No wonder Apple has so much Cash. You can buy a whole fucking computer for that amount. A non sucky computer to boot.

Fucking retarded imo.

Apple bad. Ha! Got 'em. Now give me validation for fitting in!

(Remember to put SAGE in the Option section before replying, thank you.)

(:

That's the amazing apple monitor stand for only 1k

Its dunked in jobs own semen to get the finish just right.

Holy shit... People are taking pics of a fucking stand? Holy shit the absolute state

truly a premium product

I didn't fall for the college debt trap. Thank god. I got a state job. I'll be 50 years old drawing a pension + 401k fully "retired" thanks to the regs that govern my employment. (Just gotta put in 27 yrs of time). No debt other than my house.

Also got a bit in a brokerage and some cash in the bank.

So while others work there asses off till age 65 or longer slaving with all the debt and other shit tied around there necks I'll be kicking back starting at age 51 worrying about nothing.

Go me..

That's the ridiculous monitor stand for the new Mac. I think it's like $999 or something stupid like that.

Price was never about how much it costs to produce.
It's about how much retards are ready to spend

why the fuck are you niggers still replying

dude apple's entire marketing presence is basically convincing people that because they use high quality components that the rest of their engineering and design must be on the same level

then a single bead of errant condensation from your body on the aluminum shorts the 20v lcd ribbon connector right next to ground and fries every component on the board

Attached: 1565178627495.gif (700x704, 295K)

good post :)

Attached: 1567171372090.jpg (750x1000, 55K)

It's bad because it represents everything everything wrong with consumerism.
The XDR monitor has a proprietary mount which requires you to purchase either the $999 stand or the $299 VESA adapter in order to mount the monitor in some way.
Even if you could argue you're saving money by the stand not being included, you STILL have to pay more just to get what would have been as simple as four fucking screw holes in the back.
They've purposefully designed it in a way that you HAVE to spend more money. And defending that is retarded.

Based

Modern art is nothing but a money laundering scheme.

Aluminumeme isn't worth $1000

If money were no object, I wouldn't settle for a regular desk stand. I'd have a custom desk made with highly adjustable crane arm mounts for my monitors.

lol degenerate capitalist countries

t.

Attached: soviet-union-queues.png (1024x512, 239K)

>I can finally start living two thirds into my life

It's kind of a shame that this over-shadowed the fact that the VESA adapter, that you would need to buy as an alternative to this, costs many times more than the VESA stand you would use it for.

>hurr durr it's good because I can afford it

Stand is a marketing ploy by apple

but bundled with the monitor, it costs less than other its competitor

>bad-with-their-money retards
apple clients in 4 words

It was pretty obvious that they made a $1k one so that people would buy the 300 dollar one as the 'reasonable' one.

iToddlers btfo