IDE for rust is worse than C++ IDE. Is there really no good rust ide...

IDE for rust is worse than C++ IDE. Is there really no good rust ide? with c and c++ you have cquery which works better than any rust ide tool i have tried. Rust IDEs haven't really improved since i last tried them 4 years ago.

Attached: rust-2019-08-31_16.51.02.webm (818x456, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/seanmonstar/reqwest
github.com/cquery-project/cquery/blob/master/src/clang_complete.h#L13
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try vim.

Exactly the same result. I assume it's because they both use the same autocomplete backend

Use CLION

>not using Emacs and RLS
ishygddt

both vscode and vim that i tried uses rls. How would emacs solve this issue when it's handled by rls?

>Exactly the same result. I assume it's because they both use the same autocomplete backend
I am aware of at least 3 vim autocomplete backends one based on VSCode, but then this is an error specific to the autocomplete plugin, try making a bug report for it or fix it yourself.

clion crashes when trying to open rust projects, it says missing .idea file when clion itself creates it

The only ones i know are rls and racer, and they both have these issues; for many years. People like to shit on c and c++ but rust doesn't have usable development tools

jetbrains is amazing and the pro version if free if you arent retarded

Well, can you prove that the example i have works with clion? i tried clion a while ago and it didn't crash but autocomplete didn't work properly for rust. Autocomplete for c++ in clion works well though

not sure but i know theres a lot of plugins for rust with jetbrains. cant say for sure if they work. I use(d) clion and now mostly use their Java and PyCharm IDE. big fan overall of jetbrains though

>reqwest
Learn English before Rust, fucking idiot

that's the name of the library, you retard
github.com/seanmonstar/reqwest

>with c and c++ you have cquery
lmao. C and C++ have extremely good ide integration thanks to clang for energy popular ide. You don't know what you're talking about.

cquery is a language server that uses clang... you just played yourself

>server that uses clang
No it doesn't you retard. That's clangd

github.com/cquery-project/cquery/blob/master/src/clang_complete.h#L13
"C/C++ language server supporting multi-million line code base, powered by libclang"
Please verify something before writing. You only make yourself look like a retard

>needing code completion
The fastest way to spot a code monkey

>t. only wrote 500-lines helloworlds with no external library used

Attached: 6a0120a85dcdae970b0128776ff992970c-pi.png (200x193, 30K)

Only a code monkey would brag about doing more manual labor.

Seconding jetbrains. Started using it and it is quite nice.

Fastest way to spot a code monkey on Jow Forums is someone bragging about working hard.