Are you?

Are you?
nothingprivate.ml

Attached: 5747efdd-d6d3-438c-a2c6-93b9a4ec61f2.png (1024x512, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gautamkrishnar/nothing-private
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

Attached: nice.png (1643x975, 121K)

Can't get past this screen. Probably because of uBlock Origin blocking 3rd party scripts.

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-103922_Firefox.jpg (1080x2032, 228K)

Can't track me as it seems. Every time I start my browser it gets reset to a preconfigured profile, meaning the .mozille profilefolder gets deleted and some empty copy is put in place. Nonetheless, it also doesn't work with javascript.

>using Incognito mode for privacy browsing
It's not like Incognito mode is Tor Browser or anything. Anyone using Incognito for private browsing is literally braindead.
When you launch it it'll literally tell you Incognito doesn't hide your shit from websites/employers/anyone. The only thing it does is not save your history and cookies.

Doesnt work when you have a vpn on. It just logs your ip and your message. I am not impressed

>Are you anonymous?
Do you think that switching to your browser's private browsing mode or incognito mode will make you anonymous?

Sorry to disappoint you, but you are wrong!. Everyone can track you. You can check it out for yourself. Just type your name below.

heh what a pos

So do they log IPs or how do they do it?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I don't think, I just tried it without switching ip and it still didn't know my name

Bromite here. It can't track me lul

Not that simple. If you change browser it doesn't recognize you.

Something based on the browser
Or you could try looking at the source:
github.com/gautamkrishnar/nothing-private

Found it on the GitHub readme
>Nothing Private uses the browser fingerprinting feature ofClient.jsto obtain the fingerprint of your web browser. When you submit the form, this fingerprint is saved, along with your name in an MySQL database using PHP as a backend. The next time you visit the website your browser fingerprint is matched with the column in the database and your name is returned.
It's fingerprinting

>incognito browsing makes you anonymous

ok retard who made this site

can you disable fingerprinting in browsers tho?

this, the names incognito/private browsing are misnomers
they're functionally identical to normal browsing, they only reduce the amount of /local/ logging that is done
if you're the only person who uses your machine/profile, there's literally /nothing/ that these modes do you for

The site is obviously for boomers/zoomers who don't know anything about the internet.
Depends on the browser, try looking up of you can for your participation browser. Probably the best is TOR, but it's impractical for most uses. There are way to try to reduce it.

privacy.resistFingerprinting in about:configprotects against this

Websites will always be able to gather some data from you. There are anti-fingerprinting techniques. Firefox has the best options for that.

runing a browser in a VM is the best protection

Why on fuck is it disabled by default?

>Type your name below and ill tell your identity
Wooooow

I use it for opening a website without the need to logout first

breaks shitty sites, like e-commerce and news media.

There are many settings that help in one way or another
privacy.firstparty.isolate;true is another

Not really. And it's not just one thing you do to try and prevent fingerprinting. There are many steps you can take.

and google maps too

Weird!

Attached: 2019-08-31--1567269965_1920x1200_scrot.png (1920x1200, 168K)

That's the free javascript only plugin.