What Brother printer would Jow Forums buy if they had to get a new laser printer?

What Brother printer would Jow Forums buy if they had to get a new laser printer?

Attached: s1110176_sc7.jpg (512x512, 17K)

idk, whichever one is cheapest and has third-party toner refills available

Not the hll2395dw unless you plan to use it wired only.

just werks

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-095349~01.png (720x1280, 91K)

I like how brother's toner smell.

Attached: 15456109360640.png (397x419, 80K)

I have HL-L2240DW and it works great both on Wi-Fi and wired. I also love the fact that I can easily print on it from NetBSD and Linux without installing any shit drivers.

don't breathe it in, retard
any that has double-sided printing
i cheaped out and only got a single side printer. great little printer but I don't like wasting paper and having to reload sheets manually and resumign the print is fucking anooying. i ish i hadn't cheaped out.

Still, Brother = GOAT

HL-L2300D has served me well, printed a lot of MTG cards with it in toner saver mode

literally that one

Mine is an older HL-3140CW. Not only is it wireless but also does color printing. It's my first laser printer so I can't really compare it with other models but it's leagues ahead of those crappy HP inkjets I had been using before.

Attached: 200380721.brother-hl-3140cw.jpg (669x600, 34K)

Get a cannon, trust me
Brother = shit
epson = shit

L2320D or L2370DW?

Attached: 1565948085066.png (500x354, 186K)

Already have one, the MFC1910W
Best printer I ever owned. Dirt cheap too.
>any that has double-sided printing
Unless you print constantly, it's barely a hassle to just dump the paper into the tray again and doubleside print that way. I do it all the time.

>trust me
How can anyone trust you after what you just posted.

Attached: 1565701359474.jpg (456x337, 120K)

>my first laser printer
Fucking zoomers

it is when the printer is on the other side of the house

>confirm print
>press ok to acknowledge the first part of the printing process
>get up and walk down the stairs and all the way over to the other end of the house (family home)
>collect the printed sheets, rotate them and feed them back into the printer
>trudge back up the stairs and back to my room, hoping no one else in the mean time sends another print job
>press ok to the 2nd popup windows to print the other sides
>get up, walk back down the stairs and all the way over to the printer
>pick up
>walk all the way back, all the way up the stairs and back into my room

in b4
>hurr durr why don't you take your laptop downstairs and print from there
i don't have a laptop, i have a desktop
>hurr durr why don't you just move the printer to your room
family printer, everyone uses it
plus, i don't want to breathe in the toner fumes so i'm happy it's away from me. i just wish it did doubel sided printing automatically. my own fault really, i cheaped out. but accordingly i'm also too cheap to get rid of it just for one feature. no one else in the family bothers to do double sided printing so they're not bothered by it, only i am.

boomers and zoomers are as bad as each other
cringe and bluepilled ziocon scum

only xoomers and yoomers are based and redpilled

>massive blogpost
kek, you first line was enough, user.

Attached: 1562405932465.jpg (711x459, 46K)

I'd buy an hp since you don't have to throw it away due to the fuser dying after 2 years. I've seen monochrome hps last 10 years doing the same work it takes to kill a brother in 2. Brother drivers for Linux are shit too.
>oh no my new brother printer is making that grinding noise again after 5 cartridges, better throw it out and buy a new one

t. I've thrown away more brothers than even hp inkjets, and those are hot garbage

>all-in-one
based

I used to sell printers. If youre buying a brother youre likely printing a lot of B&W and if its laser youre printing a lot right?
If youre doing it for a company, just find a workhorse one, you'll know it when you see it, or if its for home use, don't get a brother. Get an HP, preferably eco-jet/tank and youll save a ton on ink.

The cheapest one, bc you have to buy an hp after that. HP makes LaserJets, it's what they do, it's part of their legacy, they do it best. Don't be stupid, go buy one. Get a widely used model that does two- sided printing.

Attached: 1552034617714.jpg (750x1137, 119K)

I don't print a whole lot, but I've had such miserable experience with the canon pixma ink jet that I had, coupled with me never doing color prints and the lower operating costs makes me want a laser.

Your pic, those single tray, single purpose printers always work great.

MFPs always have some stupid issue even if you only print

HL-L3290CDW

>those recommending (((HP)))
get out.