So, Jow Forums, thanks to

So, Jow Forums, thanks to
I have to learn C now, which IDE should I use?
rules as in the last thread:
Dubs will be considered,
Trips will be tried,
Quads will be used (if possible and not harmful and affordable)

rolling for eclipse

Attached: AI that fights bias.png (1920x1080, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v7.7.1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clion

ed

i learned C with netbeans, but after learning it I swapped to text editor + terminal + makefiles. editor is gedit.

vim

emacs

>IDE
notepad

>C
>IDE
None. Use Vim or similar.

Visual studio is stupidly easy to install if you're having problems with a compiler, but otherwise a text editor is good. (or vim, just use vim)

Stop attention whoring and pick the first editor that you come across.

Vim

Notepad

emacs

Clion if you can handle cmake, otherwise use whatever build system you want and then generate a compilation database and use whatever text editor you want that supports cquery (vim, emacs, visual studio code, etc)

vim IDEs are bloat.

whatever text editor + gcc / clang + gdb + makefiles
literally all you need.

Emacs

rolling for ms word
if you put it in web mode and install C as your language with macros it could probably beat some shitty ide like vim

>which IDE should I use?
Notepad++
notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v7.7.1.html

Attached: Notepad++_Logo.png (212x153, 7K)

libreoffice

vim

emacs

this

xfce

vim

THIS
Syntax check for C as plug-in for LibreOffice
Jow Forums we can do it

nano

Vim

not using an IDE at all, and instead choosing something else to spend your time doing

paper and ocr

Discord code blocks

CLion is extremely powerful and if you're a beginner it will be a great tool to help you out. People saying VIM are dumb. I use VIM as my daily driver for code but for someone learning they should have their hand held a bit with a legitimate IDE until they are comfortable to go off on their own. CLion is also free for students!

xed

I'm gonna be iron
with CLion
in Clang

Answering vim as opposed to CLion is like saying you should do graphic design with Paint instead of Photoshop

yep