DUDE JUST SPEND HUNDREDS TO THOUSANDS OF HOURS LEARNING PROGRAMMING TO GET A CHANCE AT A JUNIOR DEV JOB BRO! IT'S EASY!

>DUDE JUST SPEND HUNDREDS TO THOUSANDS OF HOURS LEARNING PROGRAMMING TO GET A CHANCE AT A JUNIOR DEV JOB BRO! IT'S EASY!

Attached: wojak_stage_4_doomer_blurry.png (677x605, 270K)

yurope doesn't have this problem. also, if you didn't start as a teenager might as well learn python become an office jockey that deals with excel sheets all day.

>programming as a job
are you joking?

>start young
This doesn't emphasize any real skills gap between people who started later in life. It just means you're likely to know other autists who'll hire you because you sucked each other off at a hackathon once upon a time.

Spend the yearly programmer salary once in your lifetime to become a programmer for life. No other profession has this, try becoming a lawyer.

Yurope also doesnt have big tech

You can easily make the same or more than American programmers. Who says you need literal world top 10 companies? In fact, the EU guarantees worker's rights the USA can only dream for in 100 years.

the older you are the harder it is to get into this field. i'm not saying it's impossible, though.
yet they outsource all their r&d to us.

>make the same or more

Proofs

>the older you are
Boomers where a mistake

I make 6 figures at VMWare Germany.

If you take into account that you'll live in a nice city with no shit in the streets and have no roommates, it's the same.

I work for a nice, small company, that actually turns a profit and does not rely on (((VCs))).

Attached: 1562444390744.jpg (1122x2208, 449K)

So no proof? Okay

what does this even mean?

Attached: 1540676165512.png (3225x918, 89K)

I'm white, I don't need proof nigger.

>Euro whores
>Not trashier than Burger sluts

I asked for data that you make as much in EU programming as in the US thats all. This has nothing to do with America being a multiracial shitpile in cities and various states now.

It does, you just don't know it by name. Google sometime.

My point was that it's a stupid criteria. I'm not the original nigger and I value comfort of life.

Attached: 1543917193907.jpg (600x800, 175K)

Thats a fair argument but the post string has nothing to do with that. It was me asking for proof on the statement of making as much in europe.

Not him but heard of Google?

An american company? Yes.

They have a search engine you can use to find out various European wages.

Yes and programmers make less in europe on average than in the us that was the point.

Do you include grocery and accomodation costs? Taxes, healthcare, etc?

Did you? That usually makes the euro situation worse not better.

Also that has nothing to do with the original claim. Stay on course.

For reference I dont care about this anyway since I will likely move to europe in the next 10 years or so regardless of money.

I literally only took a 2 month introduction course in college. Rolled into a programming job a few months after being hired fresh out of school.

Got a massive salary increase, learning all of the professional programming workflows and concepts, they love me. Not only is this experience worth it's weight in gold I'm being paid gold as well. Ton's of autonomy on top of that, great company and colleagues.

Life couldn't be better really. Living in western yurop is pretty sweet.

For the bonus, I literally sent out two job application letters and had to direct talks with the department managers, was hired on the spot during the interview with the second company and started 2 days later. We don't do the whole online HR portal / multi test days / whiteboard spiel over here

Attached: 1512136293827.jpg (419x610, 69K)

I am literally making 6 figures clean in germany in vmware. I live with an old lady in a big house, she's sick and stays in her room all day.

Typical coding job that pays 70-120k only requires you to not be a retard and know what's needed for the job. They teach you fringe shit and coding standards make a lot of mistakes retard proof.

only boomers and sour faggots look down on people who don't get a CS degree when the majority of the people they would blow for a job from skipped college/didn't go into their field.

>nothing to do
It has everything to do unless you are a spectral being beyond needs. Who cares if your contract is $300k if half of it goes away to over-overpriced californian living? And how often do you work overtime non-contractually against your will?

Are you saying low six figures is a lot? How much do you even have left over after taxes and rent?

This is too kind to British girls honestly

Six figures clean, like I said. In euros. Not doxxing myself with accuracy.

Where does housing cost 150k a year in California? Stop being an idiot.

80 hour work week and half your colleagues are trannies

Attached: 1565717746523.jpg (510x680, 65K)

Why does this only happen in america?

>have to live in Cali
>Pretending like big euro cities are any better where you'd get a comparable paying job (which dont exist anyway)

Fluoride and jews, also child mutilation and our vaccination schedules.

I don't live in Cali. Name one thing I'm missing out on as a European.

Nothing. You dont need a super high paying salary to not "miss out" still doesnt prove the original claim I took issue with.

Besides, making less money in europe is better than making more in the US for raising a family with how things are going. Assuming not ultra cucked western euro city.

Attached: 1539837097329.jpg (958x958, 62K)

Europe is not a country. You can choose where to live based on government and corporations. You can easily find a job that earns you the same amount of money as in the USA, or more.

>raising a family while working
Yikes

Who gives a shit about big tech if you can't have a job?
I'm a mediocre programmer, a mediocre manager and my work ethics is less than stellar because I value my sanity and private life over the company I work for.
I work in this industry because it's an easy stress-free white collar job with good salary and I'm here only for the money nothing else. Being able to brag on Jow Forums about "my country is better than your country because XYZ company has it's HQ here" is not for me

stay salty poltard

Attached: 1540431468922.png (664x735, 71K)

The average google turnover is 3.8 years. They're not worth as a company.

pRoOf?

>DUDE LEARNING SKILLS IS A MEME ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW TO GET A JOB IS WHAT A BURGER LOOKS LIKE AND HOW TO FLIP ONE

Dude what else is there. Man Ive been working fast food, janitor, call centers, all those damn low wage jobs are terrible.

I was afraid of ending up as a programmer and just be an office drone but. What else is there? All these other jobs are just jokes and like you cant live off them. I end up getting like 600 every two weeks working full time like fuck man apartments cost like 900 minimum. This shit sucks man...

I'm not a woman

I never said the us was better I said the opposite. I was arguing only on salary figures.

I am at 3 year of uni and I can't get a job. What was your skill set when you got your first job?

You don't need skills when you have this

Attached: 1553895683477.jpg (1378x778, 253K)

You do, these people are counted on your hand and used as examples. Sure, they get paid but most trans are spongehumans with totally wasted lives.

>it's an easy stress-free white collar job with good salary

Is it?

i hate trannies as much as the next guy but so are most peoples lives
the chances of any of us making ripples in the future is pretty damn slim

work hard think different

>I'm not a woman
So you aim to be an absentee father?

I've spent thousands of hours playing DOTA. I will never play at TI. It was not difficult.

Business IT, so basically mainly process analyzing and improvement.

Some light querying and very light Java. Started out as a consulted but shifted to the technical stuff very quickly.

Attached: 1533997132760.png (1029x1000, 1.04M)

Society is built on disciplined, hard working, consciencious families that contribute with money and/or talent(ed children). Those pink haired sloths do not.

Just say you're a tranny and get a free diversity job dumbass, all you need is a wig and a dress.

I started in sophomore year high schooler w programming, learned so much shit along the way I can't believe it myself. Know code, web dev, server stuff, configuration stuff, hardware stuff, OS stuff. People like, oh, you're such a computer guy! I'm like, what are you talking about? Idks. They're like, no no, you're like a fuckin Martian. Whatever.

Attached: 1563250539838.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I am to be a provider while my wife takes care of the home and children mainly. Not work myself to death. I will take pay hits to have more free time gladly.

OK, but if you are working 40 hours a week while also trying to raise children, you are an absentee father.

consultant*

Fathers all throughout time have been absent then by your definition. Men have always had to provide. Granted the work hours in the modern world are quite high.

That was in the past. In today's world there is no need to do that, and being an absentee father is a choice you are deliberately making.

Also I'd rather have a shorter work week than that. Even if it means less money maybe by doing freelance or something that allows more flexibility

How else do you suggest to provide for your family?

So far yeah

By using passive income.

What capital do you use to establish this passive income? How do you establish such hefty amounts before you exceed the ideal healthy breeding age?

By working at an American tech company.

If you can get enough to do that then all the power to you. I think thats a stretch though. I dont want to raise kids in america with how its going so you'd need enough to move

>an office jockey that deals with excel sheets all day
It's so depressing to think this is probably the best work one can get with little experience

it's not that bad once you learn how to automate that. i kind of regret not taking this route since i could work on my personal projects during the time i'd save by doing python magic since i don't care much about high salaries. i guess that salary comes into play once you get a family though i don't really feel like having one. in other words, as long as i got my thinkpad and anime girls i don't need anything else.
how so? they're not that bad. well, at least the ones i've interacted with.

Attached: 1257076708250.png (1390x1616, 1.75M)

Wow what a good thread.

Faggot.

Programming simply isn't for everybody. That meme died early in the 10s. They even made several papers about the high attrition rates. Like how math or sports or entrepreneurship aren't for everybody, programming takes many mental aptitudes that most people can't even tackle on.

because yuropooria has not tech and pays shit
>tfw IT pay in the UK is like half of burgerland
fuck

Attached: 1555899357984.png (572x396, 112K)

What the fuck is wrong with fluoride? Do you not brush your teeth?

>sodium fluoride is the same as calcium fluoride
>I'm retarded

There are like three countries that dump poison in their water it isnt some necessity to not have your teeth rot out you dumb fucking sheep.

Yeah pretty much. Learning a skill takes time. It takes patience

'Hundred hours' is just 2 weeks, just 7 hours of study every day.

You think it is too much to get a new skill and a job? Lazy bafoon

Well also the cost of living is like 1/4th as much, so it's not that bad.
Obviously the peak wages in US are the best in the world at FAANG, but still it's more than decent in UK tech hubs.

100k in US is like 25k in UK, it's pretty stupid.

go work as a clerk or something, programming is hard and it always should be

The average rent in London is higher than in NYC.

it's important to note that COL is lower because tax rates are much lower here.
basically, come here if you want to
>make more in tech
>be fucked if you have a major health crisis, even with health insurance

or stay in europe and
>make 40-60% of what you could in the states
>live in a country where people are most likely pretty happy
>good city infrastructure
>dont have to worry about health care

So? The rent has nothing to do with it, not many people that work in London also live in London. You can travel from basically all the surrounding cities in under an hour.
I can't even imaging WANTING to live in London, it's a shithole anyway.

And you can commute from New Jersey to NYC too.

>hundreds of thousands
It takes a couple hundred hours at most to learn the basics of most languages for your first time. Then about a hundred therafter for every new language.

I'm never gonna make it bros...

You might have made it by now if you didn't waste your time on posting these threads lol