Headsets

What kind of headset does Jow Forums use? I need a new one and was thinking of getting pic related, but would like to know what everyone else is using.

Attached: Corsair HS60.png (600x600, 398K)

I have an HS70, it's fucking crap. Audio pops and snaps. It's a comfortable headset, I'll give it that.

>headset

what else are you supposed to call them

SADES SA738 in the Black/Orange color. Been using them for nearly 5 years and they're alright

get headphones and a modmic or standalone mic stupid nigger

I use a Turtle Beach (yeah yeah, I know) Elite Atlas Pro. I like it well enough, definitely one of the most comfortable headsets I've worn.

Don't use headsets
like the other user said, get headphones you like and a standalone mic or modmic (or even a zalman for $5)

I use hd6xxs and a modmic but the physical mute switch on the modmic is already wearing out because they cheaped the fuck out. Highly NOT recommended.

HyperX Cloud II (inb4 gaymer) it's been comfy and I prefer its USB soundcard over my onboard audio

>paying the gaymer tax

Attached: 1564312348242.jpg (745x717, 82K)

I can't believe I had to google this image because somehow nobody posted it yet.

Attached: 1432035205115.jpg (1248x1824, 398K)

Came here to post this image. Buy a headset and you get a crap mic glued to a crap headphone. Better to buy a good mic, a good headphone, and put them together.

pls user I don't know what to get

I have piuc related, and its fine. Audiophools will tell you otherwise but they are a good pair of earspeakers for people who want a headset that has a nice mic attached

>modmic
>nongamer headphones
>standalone XLR bullshit
>"Just clutter your desk with tons of cables instead of one bro"
Do you want to know how i can tell that you spend way too much money on placebo hardware? Do i even need to tell you?

40$ gets you an all in one non-retard corsair/steelseries/othershit headset with no added autism. Fuck off this board, underage b&.

that's what I use and I can't say it wasn't worth the price, the sound is good(I have yet to try anything better) and the mic is way better than for example a razer kraken

this fits most gayming headsets

I'd buy the Audio-Technica ATH-PRO5X, but have no idea what mic to get
>also pic related is peak aesthetics

Attached: razer-kitty-ears-for-kraken-quartz-edition.jpg (720x480, 45K)

No. Neko ears need to light up with a customizable RGB color and pulse with what you're listening to.

>likes earrape
embrace sound quality and get an Hd 599 + cheap shit mic.

>non-retard
>corsair/steelseries/othershit headset
Choose one.

>earrape?
What meme is this, cheaper headsets sound fine. Is this some new audiophool meme? lmaoing@urlife

I much prefer these, but only because the product you described is sadly very much garbage

I used a QPad QH-85 (semi-open version of the HyperX Cloud) for a while, couldn't exactly complain for 40 bucks.
Don't bother with the Cloud II and its shitty USB dongle, just get the version with separate audio/mic plugs.

>just get the version with separate audio/mic plugs.

I should have done that, the headset itself is nothing I could complain about

>buying a """real""" headset
>literally paying more but for less features (no wireless, no microphone, no RGB, no surround/7.1 sound, no USB, ...)

>why get an HD monitor, the 720p panel looks fine xDDDDD

>Theres a distinct difference between 192khz and 192khz sample rate on the same technology
Cope all you want, your staxx aren't that good in comparison to my corsair headphones audiophool

Yeah, comfy headband, decent sound, decent build. Headband adjustment mechanism was far too loose out of the box, but that was easily solved with a couple of cardboard shims that I cut from an old cereal box. Put some bigger pads on it to fit my ears and I could wear that thing for hours on end.
Then the cable gave out, but the Cloud shouldn't suffer from that because it's got a better cable than the QPad version.

Cooler Master MH752

It is basically a takstar pro 82 with a pretty good mic.

Attached: cooler_master_mh752_4-100792533-large.jpg (1200x676, 66K)

Stax is overrated, but the HD 800S is measurably and audibly the best headphone ever created.

Attached: 451525726_9j7PP-L.jpg (800x600, 153K)

Jow Forumsamers dont need audiophile memes, we need cheap headphones under 150$ that sound 80% as good as that, and most headphones out there do that.

HD 599 is $99 on prime day and sounds better than any gayming headsets, on top of being far more comfortable.

honestly user don't bother. I had the Corsair RGB Void Pro wireless AND wired version which are the older brothers of the one in your pic, and they were mediocre at best. Just get yourself a decent set of regular headphones and a dedicated mic.

I personally have BeyerDynamic DT770 Pro, FiiO E10K DAC, and a BLUE Yeti mic.