Is there anyone as based as bisqwit?

Is there anyone as based as bisqwit?

youtube.com/watch?v=wiOalxCQ1Mw
github.com/bisqwit/password_codecs/blob/master/metroid-passwords.cc

Attached: 1538464265841.jpg (1239x720, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bisqwit.iki.fi/story/apologetics/
bisqwit.iki.fi/cv.html
bisqwit.iki.fi/jesus/
hoover.org/research/mathematical-challenges-darwins-theory-evolution-david-berlinski-stephen-meyer-and-david
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that autist is unironically ultra based and I wish you trannies would shill him instead of that chink cuck
he's more competent than most of my former professors and colleagues and yet he drives a fucking bus or some shit for a living

not anymore but it's not uncommon for intelligent people to have these low IQ jobs simply because it's easy and they don't have to think

um, no. he's an israeli apologist

Who gives a shit

Bisqwit is just a legend,the effort he puts on his videos are absolutely amazing
He is a great teacher and a his voice is smooth af

>he's more competent than most of my former professors and colleagues
I'm in school and I've yet to see anyone even half his skill, professors included. I'll be pretty surprised if I do before I graduate.

True

What do you mean by this? I didn't know of this guy before and this video is very interesting so i'm considering subscribing but this comment worries me. Could you explain?

Look on his website.
bisqwit.iki.fi/story/apologetics/

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-181056__01.jpg (839x404, 118K)

Look,It shouldn't bother you that much
His programming channel is separated from his Jow Forums and religious things because he does have another channel for it
And to be fair to him,he states clearly that he doesn't want to talk about religion while someone watches him just for programming because he respects the fact that nobody wants to listen to that when they lookup for his channel

I dig the guy but have you seen his code? trying to maintain that shit must be hell

I don't have an issue with the guy being religious but I cannot support a zionist, it is incompatible with my own beliefs. Sorry.

terrorist spotted

Christian actually, I agree on his stances regards Islam but I cannot condone his Zionism.

Ye no worries, it's not like I can do much anyway
I just like the guy itself and passion he has,also great learning source (for me the compiler lessons where just nuts)

the most difficult thing is not to acquire knowledge per se, but to manage oneself and have a strict discipline.

His talent is in self-discipline and almost effortless ability to concentrate for hours.

I simply cannot do this.

bisqwit gives me motivation, too bad it usually doesn't last that long

Who the fuck cares what do you thing, pleb?

Christians are kikes faggot, now kill yourself amerimutt.

>His programming channel is separated from his Jow Forums and religious things because he does have another channel for it
He literally denies evolution a couple minutes into the video OP linked, and gets into a big argument about it in the comments section.

I love his coding videos. I know they are sped up but still, it's really impressive seeing him make a 3d engine from zero.

Attached: 1554225968481.jpg (1125x1087, 261K)

Can confirm. Most very smart people I know love doing mechanic or home improvement stuff for relaxation. Meanwhile your average muh 160 IQ Haskell fag who is living in his mamas basement wouldn't know how to build a fucking IKEA shelf.

even in the video OP linked he says he doesn't believe in evolution because the password to a game is too complex to crack so DNA is too complex to evolve as well.

see
There's a reason he's a bus driver.

fuck off

>geniuses
>fucked in the head one way or another
what the fuck

bisqwit.iki.fi/cv.html
What's the reason?

Why do you even care about kikes and arabs fighting over a piece of desert?

There's one more aspect to his religiousness which is that he's Finnish and here religion is not very big part of people's lives anymore, and especially creationism is a niche at best. So for him to come to these conclusions about what to believe has some bigger implications than you would think... no one made him like this. he logically came to a conclusion that God must be real and so on.

t.Finn who doesn't know ANYONE who believes in God

*BUS DRIVING INTENSIFIES*

Yea, I mean he explained it in 5 seconds in the video and it's a valid reason. Far more valid than 99.9999% of creationists can come to. They're illogical. But his mathematical explanation is very logical and it makes sense.

neurotypicals not welcomed

BASED

He does say on his page he was raised by Christian parents, though.

yea and the reason is burnout because IT in general is a shit industry

extremely based and unreasonably redpilled

dont care about his religion because his videos are always interesting and well made

How much programing knowledge is needed to make such feats are reversing the password system of a nes game?

Where?

Thank you based bus driver.

Fuck yeah, I love this guy.

programming is just a tool, just learn logic and digital logic

>He literally denies evolution a couple minutes into the video OP linked
based and redpilled

>muh maintainability
don't you have a scrum meeting to go to or something?
as if maintainability matters for a program like this.

Darwinian fairytales BTFO.

bisqwit.iki.fi/jesus/

>I know that people think that I believe because (inclusively):
>I have been born in a christian country to christian parents.
>It has been a great accumulator, but it’s not the reason. People are becoming christians in very different environments. I have been just lucky.

merely a coincidence

Jonathan Blow and Casey Muratori

Israel is great. I hope they rid the world of all the muslims.

>his voice is smooth af
he sounds like a voice synthesizer

>not wearing your programming unitard

Attached: 22341829389.png (753x538, 608K)

Sorry goy, but removing kebab is only allowed for the chosen.
Stop being islamophobic and welcome more muslim refugees.

is bisqwit a virgin

Wait, is he a Christian? I thought he was a Jew or something based on all the hebrew he uses everywhere. He becomes more B&R the more I read about him.

he's christian, just keep in mind how branched out it is
he still finds interest in jewish culture

Not believing the theory of evolution in its current form is not stupid
hoover.org/research/mathematical-challenges-darwins-theory-evolution-david-berlinski-stephen-meyer-and-david

yes

at least his foreskin is safe.

>Israel is great!

Attached: 1560716560797.png (629x541, 84K)

Despite his sad beliefs, his videos are OG as fuck.

Interesting.

No way to know that desu.

that explains professors in academia

>filed a complaint to clang and gcc and made them fix their code change
how based can a man get