Tell me why I should sell my Razer Blade and buy a MacBook Pro 15

Tell me why I should sell my Razer Blade and buy a MacBook Pro 15

Attached: 457973-apple-macbook-pro-15-inch-2017.jpg (810x456, 42K)

For mac os i guess. I use one at work. It like to hit 99c before spinning up the fans

tell me why i should give you a good reply you fat cunt

because I'm very depressed and I want to buy something to feel happier

Why not just go to syria?

Attached: 1566261505556.png (832x987, 304K)

Isn't that just the 2012 that has the issue

All of them do, even the 2019 ones. What apple refuses to admit is the chronic overheating and thermal throttling on any of their laptop causes permanent damage to their ziplock bag encased batteries from radiant heat that gets to them which causes rapid degradation of the batteries in weeks that would normally take place over years of use.

Attached: 1542768822623.webm (582x698, 2.72M)

nice escapism

Woah all of them do this? Weird my entire office full of them havent exploded over the years. They all sit there plugged in all day.

There is no universe in which that isn't a total downgrade.

Speakers?

You're practically in a minefield. I wouldn't mind wearing a flak jacket to work if I were you. These things tend to violently detonate ate into a fireball of aluminium shrapnel.

Attached: MacExplosion.jpg (339x236, 21K)

also 8 cores versus 6

learn how batteries work

Autistic namefag

Attached: nigga_why_tho.jpg (400x275, 12K)

>learn how batteries work

Attached: 1540566067131.jpg (708x800, 95K)

Imagine if pic related blew up on your lap. Do you think your cock would survive?

Attached: collageeqew.jpg (4000x2100, 439K)

Luise rossman himself say they batteries do not explode and are safe to work on and then pounded one with a hammer

buy a thinkpad

Get a VAIO SX14

Attached: 2019-05-20-product-8.jpg (1100x852, 81K)

>put laptop on your lap
>semen count decreases
nothing personal

Apple clearly won't. They think it's perfectly fine to have a CPU pushing 100C+ temps 24/7 under normal use radiating all that heat to the battery through the aluminium housing of the laptop.

The batteries although essentially in a fucking ziplock bag probably have fairly 1% failure rates but the chronic overheating and thermal throttling that occurs on the CPU means the cooling system is NOT enough to safely dissipate all the heat generated by the CPU away from the battery which slowly but surely causes these violent explosions.

Attached: 06.jpg (720x528, 69K)

Name Poojet youve never seen a macbook. Much less seen one catch on fire for "no reason". Keep posting google images though like a plebbitor

I actually fif own a 2015 macbook """"""""""pro"""""""""" irl before the buyers remotse set in a year after and was subsequently sold on ebay and guess what? That shit DID push 100C under normal load like web browsing and it DID get warm enough to sterilize me if I had placed it on my lap. Being a slab of a fucking aluminium where do you think all that excess heat that was not being dissipated went to? Up your ass?

Worst part? I got that piece of shit on credit like a dumb fucking poorfag. At least I got rid of it before it went off like a fucking grenade.

You arent fooling anyone namecuck

Attached: 20190831_184603.jpg (4032x3024, 2.81M)

You're gonna be pretty salty when that thing goes off like a bomb. It's only a matter of time before all that radiant heat from the shit cooling causes the battery to have a runaway chemical reaction inside which causes it to spontaneously detonate.

tick tock

Im sorry you are mad that you are poor and buy things on credit that you cant afford because you are dumb. That said, ive got a house full of lithium batteries. None will explode unless i puncture them and expose them to oxygen. Its not rocket science

The batteries aren't the problem, Satan. Notice how you are REQUIRED to put a mactrash 'pro' in a fucking freezer just to BASE 2-3GHz CPU frequencies?

What does that say about the cooling?

Attached: Craplel_CuckBook_Poo.png (1399x818, 385K)

Moving the goal post from exploding batteries that burn your house down to low clock frequencies and high temps. I mean at least you arent talking nonsense anymore

Attached: 1563250539838.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I'm not the tripfag. Anyway I'll give you another hint: WHAT material does a REALLY good job of conducting heat that happens to all over the maccuck 'pro' laptops?

Attached: Calculated-Thermal-Conductivity-value-for-each-specimen-using-measured-data.png (850x590, 70K)

Fuck off im not here to defend apple i was just pointing out obvious lies. Yes the thermals are shit. Dont buy an ultrabook 25w+ cpu if you want to max it out and want good thermals

The point is all that dangerous heat is NOT being fully dissipated out of the CPU, right? So where will go?

Idk retard you tell me? Whats the max operating temps of a lithium ion battery? Last i checked they werent popping off from hot cpus. MORE FUD

60C max

Do you fucking see that or less on pic related from a 2018 macbook "pro"?

Attached: 1_ICYKkOvV1Y2PVrdEJDy9Tg.png (968x1692, 231K)

Well the cpu heat sync isnt connected directly to the battery so probably not. 60c is hot as fuck and the care itself isnt getting that hot. 60c is like burn your skin on contact hot like a parking lot in florida during the summer.

Of course not else the battery would immediately detonate but like tripcuck said the heat will over time radiate to the battery and cause damage to it over time. It probably won't receive full 60+C blast furnace temps but all it takes is any sustained temp above 50C to accelerate degradation of the lithium-ion based cells. BUT that heat shielding is paper thin and the entire aluminium chasis is going to heat up.

In retrospect apple's choice to make a laptop out of aluminium foil will haunt them to their grave. It was only asking for troublem

Attached: 97307ee965b454830b7c7362e4ff390ed0110e00077036c7f0baf1803e803f5f_1.jpg (320x281, 30K)

Bro science lol

Don't take my word for it, just ask the airlines banning all macbooks because they keep exploding irl.

Lol yes trust the TSA hahaha

>airlines
>tsa
Anyway how profitable do you think an airline would become if their planes kept falling out of the sky killing all passengers onboard all because of a clinically braindead macfaggot?

You shouldn't. Are you retarded? Why would you downgrade?

>downgrade
more like downgrenade. You can actually be thrown in jail for bringing one of these onboard a plane.

What happened to all of the people who said Apple hardware is the best and the people who complain just can't afford it? I was expecting at least one reply like that

MacOS is dying. Barely any good devs for desktop apps. Dev support in Apple fucking blows chunks. However if you can afford both sure why not.