>throttles
>overheats
>performs like a $500 walmart HP but costs $3000
>keyboard sounds like WWII cricket
>keyboard is such fragile trash keys fall off from normal use
>keyboard dies from a single speck of dust
>video cable is so fragile if you open the screen past 90 degrees it tears
>batteries are lowest of lowest grade chinktrash and spontaneously detonate
>shit build quality and is constructed completely out of recycled beer cans and dents if you put anything else with it in a bag
>T2 chip locks users out of BIOS access and prevents installing linux if someone doesn't want to use the abortion that is pajeetOS
How does one company fuck up one product line THIS hard?

Attached: 1541151761450.jpg (4618x3464, 777K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.apple.com/kb/SP719?locale=en_US
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IT JUST WERKS!

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1564494298760.gif (500x491, 376K)

Macs are the laptop equivalent of European luxury cars
No one gives a single fuck if a 20 year old Toyota purchased for $1000 will give its owner less problems than something that literally cost 100x as much it’s all about the name and little shit that while nice tends to not matter in the end

Such an embarrassing comparison. Enjoy your plastic toy cars.

benchracer hands typed this post

>sounds like WW2 cricket
ok I laughed

a mercedes from 30 years ago drives better than any american car today

your analogy makes zero fucking sense and you probably know fuckall about cars

Attached: 119851949584.jpg (720x540, 75K)

Look at these "luxury" paypig whale faggots holy shit I'm cringing

thistbhfam
Applel is like BMW.
High priced, tons of experimental "luxury" features, but the reliability it complete shit. Father fell for the BMW meme and it's had to go back to the dealership for warranty repair defects for acceleration, engine, computer, tire pressure sensors, spark plugs, etc, etc.

It's gone in for warranty repair more times than all 3 of our 1990's-2010's Toyotas combined over 30 years, which is still zero.

Ironically, the same thing happened with his Shitbook Pro that he's had to take back to the Applel GayBar 5 times in the last two years. Whereas his old Dell Precision I got him years ago which he "handed down" to my mom is still running rock solid. Applel is a fucking joke.

That stupid huge touchpad always makes me laugh

iPhone

Attached: iphone.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

how cucked is their new 16" model going to be? I'm guessing $7k over an identical spec PC laptop.

>How does one board exaggerate the issues of a product THIS hard?

t. ijeet

The screen and trackpad is god tier though

t. poorfag who thinks he's special running a Server OS on his 10 year old cum crusted thinkpad. lmaoing @ ur life.

>Dell Precision
Honestly, it's not even fair to compare a Macbook, of any sort, to an Mx800 series or earlier Precision.

It's like comparing an F-150 to an M1070 HET.

YES

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000141454388-e156259641146S.png (362x438, 66K)

Does anyone recommend the XPS 13 from Dell?

Attached: cuntnigger.png (179x199, 38K)

After years of dealing with boomer parents having problems getting them apple stuff was a god send for me. I could just send them to the damn apple store instead of dealing w/ all the spyware they installed like retards on their windows pcs.

They used the same computers for years and years.

Yes

The retard here is you for buying them prebuilt trash and not clean installing Windows for them. 99% of Windows problems are OEM bloatware.

Thank you user :)

The last generation of the non retina mbp was literally the perfect laptop.

>outie
yeah that iStacy pussy sure is

blasted

Actually it is quite handy, but you have to get used to it. I sometimes wish my Linux machine had something similar...

HP Spectre

I agree with the trackpad in particular, but I think they should have added a touchscreen long time ago

Apple products are for people that dont actually know how to use technology, but LOVE to talk like they do

Wrong. Mactoddlers only think the trackpad is good because macOS is a clusterfuck pile of shit that's unusable with a mouse.

Attached: 1551688324486.jpg (1024x768, 232K)

>Macs are the laptop equivalent of European luxury cars
This is what iToddlers actually believe.
>"this $3000 piece of technology that anyone on welfare can purchase will make me look rich and sophisticated"
Absolute delusion.

>O U TIE
Why?

I can definitely relate to the BMW hate. My stepfather runs a shop, and he "services any make except BMW," after all the shit he had to put up with from the one we owned.

Getting a used 1987 E200 is cheaper and requires less maintenance than any newer cars.

And it's also auto gear for burgers who can't drive manual.

I took this picture. Didn't arrange letters, it just spells the truth

then why does every engineer in my fortune 500 (phillip morris) use a mpb

because they are not real engineers. real engineers post here, chatting about used twinkpads, pink mechanical keyboards and programming socks to match

my bad. was just curious. thanks for clarifying

Attached: 1552811073099.png (1496x1404, 792K)

Because they are faggots and want a mirror not a computer.
(Fuck screen glare!)

thanks bro. i was really curious about this since im a chemist and all the very good programers and engineers of Jow Forums seemed to hate macs but all the engineers i interact with only use MBPs when i see them. now that i know they're just fags or people who only talk about tech things make sense now

I bet they're all company-issued laptops, and the employees don't have a choice on the matter.

toyota is a japanese company.

it's employees who make the choice and the employer commits to it. you can choose whatever machine you want, but thinkpad and muh gnu/linux people rarely make it through normie HR screening

>EUROPEAN luxury cars
>in the same sentence as a fucking Toyota
Just... What?

did you buy this or is it someone else's?

it's mine, but i'm not OP. I bought it for work. it cost € 3600,- or less than 1 months salary. i use it as a desktop now, always in clamshell. pic related

Attached: 1567168702614.jpg (1920x1440, 321K)

Didn't the 2019 models fix all this shit? Not defending it, this generation was shit and I miss the ones from 2010, but are there any known cases of the 2019's having any issues so far?

Attached: Genericwhitemale.jpg (292x337, 8K)

Based and redpilled

same. OP's picture is 2017 december model, H key started failing first on february 2018, pic was taken spring 2019. april probably. guys at work have 2018 and 2019 models. 2018 has a stuck space bar and failing B key, 2019 march has double registering enter key. there is a software fix out there, but eventually it will fail due to the design

No, why? They've extended their warranty to 2019 models right after releasing them.

So you choose the machines you want before you even get hired? That doesn't make any sense unless they want to reject any candidate that doesn't use Apple products.

you state your preference, nobody gets you anything before you get hired. you join, we buy you exactly what you asked for and give it to you. knock yourself out

>this is premium feces
>what are you poor?

If you're using a laptop as a desktop, it completely defeats the purpose of having a laptop.

>2019 march has double registering enter key
Huh, really? Sad. I was hoping the 2019's would be good to buy used in a few years. The top of the line 2015's are still $1200+ for some fucking reason.

>They've extended their warranty to 2019 models right after releasing them
Retarded faggot. That's just a
>b-but we got you covered if you give us money!
that's why I asked if there were any known cases of them having issues you mong.

Attached: 7829837465.png (1920x1080, 2.86M)

i use it as a laptop when i travel. have to spend ~1 week a month working on-site. i have a hot desk there, but I work sitting in a bean bag if it's not available. keys still work, just less convenient

sauce

>women do not have petty and childish pride
they're in for a shock

>72550421
>T2 chip locks users out of BIOS access and prevents installing linux if someone doesn't want to use the abortion that is pajeetOS
Is this true? Lmao I'd consider using one if I could put a Linux distro on it but not with macOS.

Guess how I know that the guy who made that pic doesn't leave his basement.

>The top of the line 2015's are still $1200+ for some fucking reason.
Because they are the last good ones.
t. rMBP 2015 13" owner

>13" owner

Attached: 653ztm9yjtg31.jpg (559x423, 15K)

You just need to disable secure boot, as Apple doesn't trust the Microsoft cert commonly used to sign Linux bootloaders.
Don't get me wrong the T2 is a pile of shit, but its real purpose is to prepare Apple hardware wise for ARM Macbooks, as it defeats and replaces the usual powerup routine found on Intel CPUs with proprietary Apple crap. Fucking over repairmen and Linux users is just cherry on top for them.
t. computer engineer

>ou tie
you tried

Classic burger that never tried good eurocars.
I thought I liked your cars until I stepped into one of your hard plastic shitboxes.
How do you pay upward 6 figures for a car and have such disgusting interiors?

Fun to drive? Yes. Daily driver? Fuck no.

No, get one of the 13 inch Latitude's instead. I've had both, trust me.

Americans truly are the biggest subhuman of this planet, can't wait for the next big war when the East will completly swallow Western """culture""".

Why yes, I go outside, how did you tell?

And yet it's better than any other laptop out there.

Too many damn choices, I'd pick a MacBook Pro and be done with it.

Thanks to simple Apple.

No 2019 was included in the replacement program at launch and just has a rubber condom (with holes) over each key mechanism to try and slow the chance of dust getting in but once dust is in the same thing happens

It literally doesn't unless by "better" you mean "it doesn'tbhave any modern safety measures and I like it that way because it's manly" or some bullshit like that.

>NOT
>EVEN
>FUNCTION
>KEYS

Inclusion hires

The cope is real at literally every level. Its mind boggling how people can't accept they made bad purchasing decisions.

Even I admit I probably should have bought the new Civic instead of a Corolla. Why people take personal mistakes in purchases so personally is insane.

If they are so exaggerated, why is even apple killing shit like the butterfly switches?

you wouldn't care about any of that if you were purchasing it for its intended use as a fashion accessory

Its hilarious, you think at least they'd acknowledge the diminishing returns.

Macbook has aids

>Imagine thinking this is good UI/UX

Attached: win10-start-menu-578x480.png (578x480, 74K)

>keyboard is such fragile trash keys fall off from normal use
literally never heard of this
>keyboard dies from a single speck of dust
dead key problem has been long fixed with the 2019 versions. 2019 keyboards are also being planted onto 2018 and 2017 macbooks free of charge.
also, it turns out that the problem wasn't dust. it was heat.
>video cable is so fragile if you open the screen past 90 degrees it tears
this was fixed as well.
>batteries are lowest of lowest grade chinktrash and spontaneously detonate
literally happened once and apple issued a recall.

there are legitimate things to complain about with macbooks, but these aren't it.

>I took this picture.
k, sure

you're thinking of the 2018 models, which added the rubber gasket to no avail.
2019 replaced the silicon with nylon which is more heat-resistant. the problem was heat.

2019 fixed the keyboard (not that it matters now because they're only going to axe the butterfly mechanism entirely anyway). 2018 fixed the display cable problem and made the keyboard quieter. macbooks have always overheated, so no change there.

thistbhfam

Attached: 1557191256616.jpg (1280x1421, 68K)

wrong pic

Attached: 1567045726383.png (773x819, 77K)

Keep crying, I don’t even know what country you’re from and I don’t frankly care, because wherever it is, its complete shit compared to the United States

baste

hp does almost all the same shit

the 1995-2002 honda civics are the t420s of cars

ahahahahaa false
Europoors upset
European cars are overpriced trash.

Attached: a9fbccbd0be9263f9a0285adcb34845ddc664216c82a7e573a6cf06533a08862.png (1582x1043, 967K)

Except HP costs 1/5.

Apple's problems will start to go away once they ditch intel. Their chips are very good, they just don't have the software support right now.

I also hate apple products and never bought one myself, but their iPad A12X bionic chip performs great for the power usage. Nothing can touch it right now.
If they keep improving that and stick it in a laptop that can run Microsoft Office they may have a winner.
Right now the best apple laptop is pic related from 2015.
support.apple.com/kb/SP719?locale=en_US

Attached: apple-macbook-pro-retna-2015-w-g02.jpg (775x500, 148K)