Why RAM cost so much?

Why RAM cost so much?

Attached: 1567138259098m.jpg (844x1024, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit
pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/pst_2017-05-15-intermarriage-01-09/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

die teen

Cartels. You pay what the bloated homo sapiens in suits agreed upon.
The world is fucked like that at the moment.

Attached: madden.jpg (1276x811, 110K)

It's much cheaper than it was 1-2 years ago

It doesn't. 16gb RAM is like $80-100. Dirt cheap.

I remember paying $325 for 16MB of RAM in 1995.

Go fuck yourself.

dude just download some lmao

$64 for Corsair Vengeance (2) 8's on Newegg.

Oh fuck I remember her, she's some 15yo girl who got impregnated by a 30 year old man and she begged her parents to not call the cops on him because he was going to take care of the baby, dude left her and the baby months later and now they cant find him

32GB is almost the price of what I paid for 16GB (Ballistix LT)

Attached: RAM DROP.png (1001x452, 23K)

Feels bad
>buy Intel 9900k
>buy 16gb 3000Mhz RAM
>buy RTX 2080
Since November last year
>9900k has dropped $150 AUD
>Same kit of RAM is $130 cheaper
>RTX 2080 is $450 less (AUD)
I guess this is what happens when you buy bleeding-edge tech. I upgraded from a dying 2500k / 290X PC.

Pretty much, up to you to decide if it's worth it to have it earlier or some such. Besides the price cut do you regret it?

Yeah, it's a hard pill to swallow as I haven't experienced anything like that before (still have my first car which would've depreciated at least half).
No I don't, this is phenomenal hardware. Run it all-core 5.1Ghz, or 4.8Ghz for AVX.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

Attached: 1552098313630.jpg (640x466, 29K)

what's her age

I'd like to RAM it into her SO-DIMM slot!

I'd RAM it in between even if it'd cost so much; if you interpret my sexual innuendo

based

Its the cheapest its ever been. Literally. I got a very cheap 8 GB ram 1333 DDR3 from newegg 8 years ago or so for $24. I thought that was the cheapest we could ever go, and for the longest time that was the case. Until very recently, when 16GB DDR4 was going for $40-$50 on newegg.

Why are you so poor?

shes a 17 year old coalburner.

It's cheaper than ever, you mongoloid fucking autistic reject piece of mother fuck, these chinks and their cartels God damn they got me good. Do you know what these piece of shit Corsair Vengeance CL16 3200's I have (that won't even run at the XMP speed with my 1700, Hynix MFR trash) cost? Probably about 62% more in eurobux than they cost right now.

Is there any actually technologically inclined ni/g/Jow Forumser around to answer this for me (as recent BIOS updates have made them stable at 2933): do I have anything to gain (in game max fps) by manually tuning the secondary timings as well? I set the primary to CL14 and appropriate values, the performance actually got better.. by about 0.32 fps.

>9900k
>all-core 5.1Ghz, or 4.8Ghz for AVX.
Is it named after the temperature, or the price?

Proof or fuck off cuck

reddit com/r/Evie_Erikson/comments/cwkmol/cheeky/

Attached: 1542874733109.jpg (1024x1821, 189K)

There is no way I'm clicking some cuck link or that disgusting picture. I'll just take your word for it if you bothered linking this.

What disgusting subhuman shit

Prices have gone way down. In 2017 64GB was $700.

>photos you can smell

Holy shit lmao

Attached: 1561671991177.jpg (750x492, 50K)

it doesn't, prices plummeted over the past six months

It has bigger numbers in specs than HDD do. And bigger is always better, remember?

And this is the world we live in...

Why didn't you Just Waitâ„¢?

I wonder how much power she just generated by burning all those coals.

I had the same CPU and GPU combo and upgraded 2 weeks ago FeelsGoodMan.

nice bump jackass

Filters need to be banned.

God, she's gorgeous. Black dudes always get the best white women

I hate being a white male

Attached: BBC332456.jpg (640x640, 113K)

You can always date a QT black/brown woman

not even black people like black women

>Black dudes always get the best white women
Not in reality, where they get the fat tattooed whores.
Go outside user...

Also, when it comes to marriage white women are the most race loyal demographic in the US.

absolutely disgusting

Lol, yeah no, faggot. There's a reason why all males in the world pick white (and light skinned Asian or Hispanic) women

Are you mental? So all the images are just staged? Tinfoil hat...

not staged, it's a tiny but highly visible minority of attention seekers

Your loss

Whatever, go enjoy your monkey meat

Attached: ellieevie.jpg (640x640, 103K)

>Are you mental? So all the images are just staged
No, they represent a very tiny minority of people.
Your perception of reality is completely broken, if you want to know what reality looks like, look at statistics.

Deducing trends for a population of hundreds of millions of people from a couple images you saw on the internet is pure insanity.

Look here: pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/pst_2017-05-15-intermarriage-01-09/