INCEL BTFO

> INCEL BTFO
> AMD IS WELFARE
> NVIDIOTS
> LOOK AT THESE CINEBENCH RESULTS
> I TODDLERS

Jow Forums has been consumer garbage and brand fetishism for the past ten years if not longer. Where do real tech enthusiasts go?

Attached: amdischeapshit.jpg (845x718, 166K)

Up your momma's ass
I'm a nigger and I'm gay fuck jannies

IMAGINE LOOKING AT COMPUTERS AND SEEING FOOD

no where will be impartial because tribalism is unavoidable. it's the same reason all news sources are biased.

Attached: 1474001318569.jpg (800x317, 153K)

>imagine being at computers so fat you look and see food
???

You're asking for a paradox, why would anyone tell you in a shithole where the nice place is?
That said, why is it always about food with Yankees?

Attached: 1517592574304.jpg (598x331, 16K)

Hey, many of those threads actually contain legitimate technical discussion. Sure, there's a hollering mob around it, but I don't even mind that. If you don't enjoy some light shitposting, you can just ignore that bit, and honestly in that case what are you even doing on the 4chins.

Attached: terry-8.png (536x468, 359K)

they're interested in actual technology instead of shopfront products. Go look into talkinbg about linux instead of android, go look into talking about big data instead of arguing about chips.

The best part about owning Intel is that you run MINIX and can toss that in your Lunixfriends face if they say you're not running a UNIX-like OS.

A complete meal vs a piece of meat.

2 years of using my r5 1600x now and no regrets. love this processor.

The 1600 was better though

>regretting McDonalds
in what fucking timeline
is your stomach that bad that you can't shit properly

I think the better comparison to intel's current offerings would be moldy swiss cheese.

My friend's 1600 could barely do 3.7GHz

>>>>>>>>>light

>one of these has security holes that if patched cause deteriorating performance.

You cannot rely on a one something that is in decomposing, You cannot cover it up with ketchup you nigger.

Mine can do 3.9 fairly easy

Yeah, that's why the 1600 can be shit

The outrageous amount of animal fat in their shit upsets my gut to no end, personally.
Plus it's incredibly unsatisfying for both the calories and the price. You spend multiple times more than you would on a home made meal, it tastes significantly worse and leaves you feeling hungry 10 minutes later since lmao carbs don't trigger satiation

>regret later?
Why?

You will regret not buying it cause the other will decompose, and turn into shit, and the only thing you can do to cover it up is drink the cocookoolaid.,