Just installed Arch Linux, what should I do Jow Forums?

Just installed Arch Linux, what should I do Jow Forums?

Attached: 3fkqlzr9vhq11.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

install gentoo

install gentoo

install gentoo

remove the bloated and unnecessary pacman package manager

sudo pacman -Rcns pacman

also install gentoo

install gentoo

install alpine linux

install windows

install templeos

i'd use a mac before i used windows again

fpsbps
Arch Linux is for pedohpiles

Lol fucking why retard? Windows is bad but Apple is so much worse. Locked ecosystems that have you spending at least 40% more than the product is worth is just a severe money sink.

They aren't the most profitable company in the world out of the goodness of their hearts and altruism.

>why?
cuz it makes u angry

Attached: hahaha.jpg (480x464, 25K)

>what are torrents
I bet you pay for games and movies too, retard

Attached: 1567275860697-g.jpg (342x300, 15K)

I'm not a liberal. I don't get irrationally angry at other people making terrible decisions and think I need to control them in their best interests. I just try to inform them on it.

>games
Global rule 2

>torrenting apple hardware
>knowingly torrenting the shitty locked down OS and installing it on your own hardware

sudo apt install neofetch

>apt

GET BACK HERE
IM THE ONLY ONE FOR YOU

Attached: YANDERE.jpg (482x424, 97K)

bend over

install MacOS

wait hold up what are you implying? what app should I be using?

macOS is a good middle ground between winblowz and GNU, for one it's POSIX compliant and loosely follows the UNIX philosophy which makes it great for programming and general usage for people used to UNIX-like stuff
on the other hand, it has the polished ootb look and feel of a commercial operating system and the software selection to match, the UI is beautifully consistent and the UX is (generally) intuitive, compared to the absolute dumpster fire fuckfest that is windows 10
windows 10 is overall much, much worse and as a GNU user I find it much easier to deal with the shit macOS pulls compared to windows (homebrew is still fucking slow fucking ruby fags), if you put a gun to my head it's a choice between windows 7 or macOS (hackintosh), otherwise I'll be using my riced Void

Attached: 1567247691114-g.gif (540x360, 1.36M)

The more I use Linux the more I find Windows users shitting on Mac OS cringy and sad. You poor souls can't even comprehend how utterly bottom of the barrel Windows is in software quality.

Attached: pjq4fc9.png (445x723, 283K)

pacman idiot

ok ty

The more I use Windows the more I find Lunix users shitting on Windows cringy and sad. You poor souls can't even comprehend how utterly bottom of the barrel Lunix is in software quality. See any of your various flawed "Desktop Environments" or better yet just try and use a "window manager".

why doesn't this thread show up in any archives? i swear to christ youve definitely posted this same fucking thread a million times but why

de and wm is not a valid criticism since it's not linux
valid criticism: "everything is a file on linix, lineex is shiet"

ok let's see you use lunix with just a kernel and no software

I was obviously talking about (YOU HAVE TO INCLUDE THESE THREE LETTERS OR STALLMAN WILL CRY)GNU/Lunix and all distributions thereof. All of them fail to provide a decent desktop environment - they all fail in one way or another. But you have choice! Choice is nice, but I'd rather have one option that worked instead of dozens that only partially work properly.

this, this is incredibly accurate
winfags can't see anything beyond their NT blinders

>how utterly bottom of the barrel Lunix is in software quality.
To nitpick, Linux is a kernel. Find me a more refined and awesome piece of software than the Linux kernel.
But you to some extent right, the absolute state of Linux desktop makes me a little mad. Don't get me wrong, things like KDE are probably totally usable and fine, but Xorg is older than everyone here and Wayland is just a bad meme.
>or better yet just try and use a "window manager".
I actually switched to Linux for desktop only when discovering the world of bare window managers. It was love on first sight, there is nothing that speaks to me more than minimal software made specifically for absolute customization. I wouldn't have it any other way.
And I just also happen to be one of those retards that use the terminal for literally everything apart from browsing. There is nothing that gives me more joy than dancing in the terminal piping everything to my will.

Install Gentoo. And DWM.

Attached: DGj-L5mVwAAeO7e.jpg (626x796, 93K)

the NT kernel is cooler. linfags can't into virtualization

This is just a bad bait, right? You don't actually think this?

First thing I always do is reboot into Clonezilla and create a disk image so you can restore your system to 0-day in a couple of minutes.

what's the equivalent of kvm on NT?

>Has to bring political ideologies into his argument
>Blanket statement 50% of the US, 180 million people, and countless millions more globally
Please get off this board and go back to screeching in Jow Forums. If you are going to argue here don't bring politics into it.

>implying mac vs win vs linux isn't just dressed up politics with tech overtones

Perhaps you should stop being so blissfully ignorant of these things.

install KDE PLasma

Is this actually better than having the LiveUSB of your distro?
Just wipe your root in case of major fuckery and reinstall with partitions mounted and generate fstab.

MacOS is actually pretty good, just stop being a poorfaggot and try one out, It's just BSD with ez access to proprietary shit. Only bad thing about it is you don't get the benefits of using the Linux Kernel and huge amount of sweet kernel modules you have access to when you do use Linux.
Thanks for the 0.1 rupees apple.