Need a coder for minecraft

Need a minecraft 1.8.9 forge mod
It needs to be able to boot players offline for 10-30 seconds
I need a command /hit {username} and boot them off.
I can pay paypal or giftcard.
Will need proof/video/screenshare of using and working

Attached: Minecraft-2-release-date.jpg (1920x1080, 987K)

Craig, you seem to be mistaken. No one here programs, or as you, being a zoomer, probably call it, "codes."

anywhere I can look?

Yeah, try asking on /sci/. They have actual smart people who know how to code there.

man you need to lurk moar

go kill yourself, you faggot inbred child

You using spigot or bukkit? Use the commands.yml file to achieve this. Look up how to use commands.yml and just have /hit {username} tempban them for 20 seconds

ill consider it

Fuck off and die newfag cancer

pm'd you

Attached: screenshot.png (725x840, 83K)

OP u have made a fucking fool out of yourself

Attached: craig.png (649x431, 483K)

craig check out my mac and cheese

Attached: 0E5DEBA2-EE07-4780-ABE4-4203905845E3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.59M)

I can easily write you this, but as mentioned before that functionality is already available with tempban on spigot/bukkit.

GAIZ U KNOW Jow Forums DOES HAXING? YAAA I CAN DDOS YOU XDD THEY'RE MUH PERSONAL ARMEE. I SEES IT IN A VIDEO CALLS TOP 10 4 CHAN PRANKS :skull_emoji:

How much are you willing to pay? It probably isn't enough. My salary comes out to $70/hr and free time is precious to me so I wouldn't do it for anything less than $150/hr

why are you guys such assholes?
just help the kid out and make his boot for 30 seconds thing for $20
How long is going to take you anyways one hour?

you need to go back craig

Fuck u

Man Minecraft is such a Comfy game. I watched Pewdiepies series and he did some impressive shit in his playthrough. I used his idea of the Villager Farm and created my own. And me being a retard going to the mine and mining, searching for diamonds and not getting any until some creeper jumps from above down and kills me. Now with my Villager i just buy my Diamond armor and Weapons. Comfy life.

I find it fun for a while but when it comes to autistic contraptions and automated shit that makes no logical sense whatsoever, I'm just not fucking with it.

What do you mean with "autistic contraptions and automated shit that makes no logical sense"?
I mean if it works, there must be some logic behind it. And i like to automate much shit in Minecraft. Like the automatic Farm with Villagers. You dont have to put seeds into the ground yourself, you can let a villager do that for you. I like the creativity you can come up with for problem sovling.

gmod & wiremod is a lot more fun than autismcraft though

Also what i really like on that comfy feel in Minecraft that its a game almost with no music. Its always so silent and suddenly comfy music plays for a short time and stops again.

Logical ingame yes, I guess I expect real world logic when it comes to some shit. I just can't imagine my head going like "oh right, I need to trap some villagers inside a little room and then put a zombie over this place and that'll generate iron somehow". My brain ain't work like that.

I guess it's there more like a placeholder, I like listening to shit while playing so it's perfect for that.