Bitwarden or Keepass?

Which one is going to last longer
WHICH IS THE BASKET YOU CHOOSE TO PUT ALL YOUR ORANGES INTO?

Attached: 1558328301232.jpg (1140x646, 61K)

pen and paper

I got keepass but I have no idea what im doing.
How do I get my passwords to my computer? I cant even log in my email anymore because the password I generated is impossible

pass

is that a pass pass or a keepass pass?

man pass

fpbp

ass

LastPass

upload the database to you dropbox (or whatever method you prefer) and use keepass desktop app to open it?

brain

Putting your passwords in a database including cards, lmfao. Wtf fr, use your damn brain.

You can selfhost bitwarden, keepass is local.
I prefer to use pass as my main, but selfhost bitwarden since I have to manage the passwords of my parents and don't expect them to learn how to use pass.

KeePassXC + browser plugin + Keepass2Android + kdb on your cloud hosting service of choice

Keepass 2.

How is that secure? I'm so scared of China finding out

Because it's encrypted, retard.

use a usb cable
i made a database and now i will sync it myself between the phone and computer everyweek

>phone gets stolen
>harddrive gets corrupted
Nothing personnel, kiddo

Pro-tip: Eat your computer and phone so your data is always secure with you

Also try not to shit again or the sewer mafia will steal your passwords!

I dont get it

*encrypts you*
Now do you get it?

What if someone breaks into your house and steals it?

What if you get arrested and they warrant a house search?

Dashlane

KeePassXC is the only acceptable answer.

Attached: p_dvd12_tsukasa02_019.jpg (1280x1920, 468K)

Why this over kpcli?
Sauce

Why XC?
Official one is good enough, right?

It is. Ignore the autist.

Use your brain.

Attached: 22v3jw.jpg (504x415, 28K)

better not go outside, what if a plane falls on your head? what if you get run over by a car?

Self hosting Rust-based Bitwarden server is a breeze, you can add MFA easily, all browsers have plugins, there's iOS and Android client.

The only other option is pass.

You faggots wouldnt last 5 minutes in an interrogation

Interrogation for what purpose?

Attached: Nothing.webm (711x400, 1.92M)

except what he said is more likely to happen

I wouldn't last 5 minutes in an interrogation because they would realise I'm innocent and cordially send me back home with a happy meal from mc donalds

KeePaasXC anything else is retarded

Bitwarden. Very featureful and flexible. You can self host or go cloud if you're lazy (for what it's worth, they have passed several audits). FOSS, cross platform, and has a CLI client. You can enable 2FA for pretty iron clad security. I used pass previously and I found it a fucking pain, and limited.

>I used pass previously and I found it a fucking pain, and limited.
Elaborate

... is 1password bad?

Attached: 1556870495723.jpg (269x236, 10K)

Type them in a .txt and 7z SHA256 that bitch

Attached: 1567084766462.png (349x654, 226K)

all online password managers are CIA honeypots

I mean, I know the biggest thing is that they sync your passwords online so its shit if you want to make sure cops and stuff can't get them. But are they alright otherwise?

Why a .txt specifically? Shouldn't you use a more fitting extension?

Like what

Attached: 1567222336519.jpg (589x865, 60K)

.pw
.pass
.password
Anything that's more descriptive

why though

KeeoassXc, KeepassDX

You know ;)

File extensions should describe the file's purpose or contents. You don't have to but it helps stay organised.

keepass.

Mostly, it was a hassle to set it up on new devices, especially if git decided to start being autistic and complain. Unless you're mindful to always pull/push when you're using pass on a different machine, it can be easy to end up with repos out of sync. Also, it was kind of annoying attaching a username to saved passwords, so half the time I didn't even bother.

The client that I used for Windows, qt-pass, was slow as shit and cludgy to set up in its own right because >Windows, and the Android client I used didn't support autofill--in general, it's more of a Linux-centric solution than a cross-platform one. When I first started using it, there was no Chromium extension, but that appears to have changed--in any case, I find that the Bitwarden browser extensions work a bit more seamlessly than passff did. Lastly, Bitwarden supports some other forms of storage/autofill, such as name/address and credit cards.

In general, I just find Bitwarden to be substantially less of a headache, and I don't feel like I'm giving anything up by using it.

this

Attached: it_is_i.png (733x712, 534K)

I use pass right now, but I have the same problem with qtpass on Windows. The fucking pinentry window to decrypt me gpg key takes like 15 seconds to appear. I tried using the actual pass script on cygwin too but same problem with gpg. Pass is great on linux with rofi and xdotool to type in the password anywhere, but yeah, it's just clunky everywhere else.

After reading some of the propaganda from the bsd signify people I'm kind of convinced that gpg is shit in general. I'll have to try out bitwarden.

just use lastpass and skip all the autism.
who gives a fuck if some chink know about your Jow Forums password?

what the fuck are all these talking about
I installed keepass and set up the database in less than 2 minutes.
I didn't even bother to read the instructions just pure autismo guesswork

KeePassXC on PC, KeePassDX on phone. With keyfiles (of course) as well as strong password - sync with onedrive/dropbox/whatever you want, doesn't matter.

If you use a non-self hosted or proprietary solution, you're a fucking retard.

>seriously comparing keepass with some shit
wew, the state of zoom/g/ these days

keepass xc

it's glowing niggers trying to shill their "alternative products".
there was a same situation at the time when they were set on dethroning true crypt.