Traps aren't gay. They have a feminine form which males are biologically programmed to respond to...

Traps aren't gay. They have a feminine form which males are biologically programmed to respond to. The dick is a moot point. If anything given their experience they'd know exactly what to do with it. Therefore liking traps doesn't make you gay.

Attached: Felix999.jpg (344x344, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0py7AVNDMcF
youtu.be/hlWTASnnft4
youtube.com/watch?v=8HslUzw35mc
youtube.com/watch?v=2ukN2jovdpk
youtube.com/watch?v=TT7MUh2VO28
youtu.be/l1IVZpk_rVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lel, off by one.
Have I inspired other people to take up the Doctor mantle? Or am I just being full of shite as usual?

Attached: Doktor Chen prepares treatment.png (700x700, 28K)

Full of shite? More like full of retard.

There's some take delight in the carriages a rolling
and others take delight in the hurling and the bowling
but I take delight in the juice of the barley
and courting pretty fair maids in the morning bright and early
Mush-a ring dumb-a do dumb-a da
Wack fall the daddy-o, wack fall the daddy-o
There's whiskey in the jar

I'm an American, so I'm full of everything :^)

dumb tranny orbiter couldn't even get quints on this slow af board
neck urself

If you like anything with the same genitalia as you that makes you automatically gay.

Attached: 1545273192060.jpg (680x680, 56K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0py7AVNDMcF

No privacy to listen to vocaroos.

why do americans need privacy to listen to their national anthem

Because this particular American has a sleeping mother in the same room.

do you get to share a bed with your mum

No, and I'm glad for that. She can be quite nasty.

traps are just lazy writing honestly

oh we have this anime that is kind of sucky and is only being carried by the cute girls. but wait all the other anime also has cute girls how can we differentiate ourselves so more people view our anime? i know say one of them is a guy to create drama

i mean that's more a statement on the fact that it creates drama desu. why do you need a justification for a character to look like a girl but be a boy according to canon?

Traps are 200% gay. It is a gay man larping as a woman, and is inherently dishonest to anyone they try to entice.

I just walked into this thread because I saw a bunch of people with "Doctor" in their name.

As the original doctor of Jow Forums, I must say. The bar at which people are able to get PhD's has fallen significantly...

youtu.be/hlWTASnnft4

Fuggoff pooftah,
Be ye any better?

WTL will this last ID
Ok doctor, what are your certifications?

Hey Doc, long time no see. That's a SICK secure trip you got there. How'd you even get it?

look at dr. gatekeeper over here

suck a chode

I earned it through genuine, honest shitposting, aswell as just spamming different tripcode keys until i found one that made some sense. Why? Because I'm too retarded to use a tripcode generator.

I've been here since the 10,000th post. I've been giving people medical advice, and answering all questions anyone has.

Also, a PhD in memology.

Thanks.

Nice, I'm just really good at first aid, homeopathy and general trauma aid. As well as a sperg psychoanalyst.

Neat. I'm basically a general practitioner, then. A bit of everything, no real specialty.

Also,

>homeopathy

Attached: come on now reaction.png (500x522, 133K)

> as just spamming different tripcode keys until i found one that made some sense. Why? Because I'm too retarded to use a tripcode generator.
Yeah, the thing is you CAN'T use tripcode explorer on secure tripcodes, hence a secure trip like that is R A R E.

Everything you need and more. Lilac leaves to stem blood flow, sage for sugar acne it they refuse to quit sugar. All kinds of cures in my grimoire. Best tool is one's mind.

Distillation was crude at one time, would you dismiss the uses of alcohol now?

I honestly didn't know, neat. I'm not exactly a technical person. Thanks for giving me the info, mate.

>disdain for the medically uninformed
youtube.com/watch?v=8HslUzw35mc

it was tongue-in-cheek
take it easy bud

You're welcome ^_^

Sry

A fag wearing lipstick is still a fag

youtube.com/watch?v=2ukN2jovdpk

TL;DR, generations of tried and tested remedied and a 0% infection rate as a medic kind of put me beyond a simple YouTube video.

Thanks Mr Troll, but I'm going to stop replying to you now.

I wish you a nice day :)

youtube.com/watch?v=TT7MUh2VO28

'night "doc"

Really? Well, LGBTs are disgusting. like no offence, but earlier I was eating an LGBT my friend got me from the local sandwich shop and I just couldn’t handle it. The guacamole and bacons flavours just don’t go well together and it is frankly disgusting l. Not to mention I also hate tomatoes with my guacamole. Honestly an LGBT would taste better if you just left out the guacamole and kept only the bacon lettuce and tomatoes. That’s my unpopular opinion.

As a Cannibal, I understood up to the point of "eating an LGBT", but lost you at "guacamole and bacons".

youtu.be/l1IVZpk_rVo

They complement the sweet beefy texture of human meat.

>LGBT
>Human

Attached: 1421112166996.jpg (900x948, 260K)

>DatF0K
>KoG
Epic ID you have.

Wat

Attached: 1545531066623.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Liking a trap isn't gay, for that reason exactly, but going through and fucking a trap IS gay.
Real life traps, at least. Stupid anime traps deadass look like girls and have microscopic willies. that's straight for all i care.

Gay.
Aaaaannnnddd I'm out, later Chen.

Attached: we-cant-stop-here-this-is-gay-frog-country-makeamermeidig-15764935.png (500x300, 79K)

Alright, so obviously you've never actually tasted human meat. I'll let you in on some info.

Human meat is closest to pork, with hints of game. It goes well with sage, bay leaves, thyme, certain mushrooms, and garlic.

If you use something like bacon, then it just masks up the fine taste of human meat, leaving you with a disappointing dish. Human meat is supposed to be eaten as the main centre piece, with no other flavours or foods on the meat (aside from spices).

Human meat, when prepared correctly, is succulent and puts well up to a knife, while not being tough.

Completely unsuitable to sandwiches, and must instead be ONLY USED IN ROASTS. Or ribs. Or whatever pieces of meat you can get. Personally, I like the arms, and legs more.

You're a terrible cook, and don't know the first two things about preparing your fellow man.

Another day we'll discuss the tongue eating cannibal only disease leaf "doctor"

Bloody hell, thanks for the guide?

You only get that from eating the brain and certain organs. Even then, it's not guaranteed. Prepare it properly, and the risk goes down a considerable amount. Still present, though.

Why I don't eat the brain, and stick to the arms and legs.

I just can't stand by and let people prepare expensive dishes improperly. Any day, my friend.

wat

Attached: 1545506411833.jpg (264x410, 42K)

man's a chef, leave him his passions

If you have a question about eating humans, feel free to ask. I know a lot about a lot.

This turned out better than I wanted.

Attached: Screenshot_20190104-202818.png (720x1280, 731K)