Why do so many men in technology have yellow fever?

Why do so many men in technology have yellow fever?

Attached: yy.jpg (1478x1108, 800K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're cute?

Low Test

They have low level of testosterone and high levels of oestrogen, thus they tend to be beta and not very assertive. To compensate, they like extremely submissive females.

> 09:27:29

Great minds think alike

Are we already needing to cope?

a mix of anime, greener grass syndrome and what said

It's not because they are Asian, it's because they are cute and traditional, unlike western degenerate sluts.

This is also why we're attracted to subslut thots that dress up as chinese cartoon characters.

The real question is, why wouldn't you have yellow fever?

Attached: EDYBBMIU0AAJo_h.jpg (2048x1536, 447K)

Because higher IQs make you realize white women are trashy and materialistic. And they also look like shit past 30

Ausfag here. Tinder is 50% Asians in Sydney. They're pretty slutty desu

All the make up and plastic surgery in the world couldn't make up for their shitty teeth, high pitch shrieking voices, shit culture and total void of any personality. Also look how monotone their gene pool is, they all have the same eye colour and hair colour (except the one who has dyed it). That just screams genetic diseases to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Conception - 07 [720p]_00:14:05_17.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Who's this semen demon?

Hes probably refering to asians that are in asia.

Attached: 1524652064931.jpg (750x668, 84K)

Either way, being slutty is in their blood. How could they make up a third of the population if they didn't love fucking?

So I see you have not met any.

Just keep your chinese wife away from me.

Attached: chinese-wife1.jpg (1364x1500, 492K)

What does the yellow roastie look like without make-up and plastic surgeries?

Attached: 1557145099997.png (1064x994, 1.78M)

This, but be careful. Weebcels are massive spergs, schizophrenic and delusional as fuck and they'll tell you that you're wrong.

Just like clockwork!

Rice agriculture allows for large populations but weak soliders (thats why nomads have always bullied the Chinese and other asians)

>Are we already needing to cope?
No, but you are with your shitty thread.

Attached: 1539384928256.jpg (1408x899, 419K)

>those snagteeth
Can you believe that Japanese people actually breed for that? They find it cute.

She's cute, I'd take her. The problem is, there are barely any Japanese girls in Europe :(

Attached: pantsu-shot.gif (480x270, 824K)

lots of girls in that pic are much cuter than any white girl I see on a daily basis. kill yourself already, unwanted roastie.

>the general population is ugly
Woah. Color me surprised.
I can spot 3 or 4 cute girls in that photo, just like real life.

lmao unironically seek help

>any white girl I see on a daily basis
Not surprising if you live in Uganda though

no, you.
white girls uWu

Attached: uWu.gif (300x250, 189K)

Western woman have become grotesque obese boars, and if you tell them that you're a sexist. It makes total sense to go for an Asian cutie that isn't as grossly entitled.

because western women are being trained to be genderless grotesque combative pseudo-men

Asians just do it for me, in general. No rational explanation.

Being into dudes, I prefer Asian men.

However, I do occasionally find women attractive, and 90% of the time when that rarity occurs, they are Asian, too.

They are just so darned beautiful/handsome...

It's okay to tell someone who is wrong that they're wrong.
Dumbfags whose only experience with Asian females is from Anime are likely to have retarded opinions, like that guy.
In reality the distribution of those traits through different races is much the same, possibly exempting the teeth. But seriously, why would teeth be such a big deal?

90% of women in North America are whores. Easier to go elsewhere to find a non-whore. Of course there are Asian whores but the percentage is lower.
Also they age better and have no unnecessary body hair. Have you ever heard of an Asian that needs to shave her legs?

Attached: 1549569485936.png (2298x972, 117K)

yes, if you've seen one in real life they do have to shave their legs. No idea where you got this idea from.

>Have you ever heard of an Asian that needs to shave her legs?
Uh, yes... They have very brash body hair, and need to shave legs, armpits, ass and pussy.

From my wife. Fuck off roastie.

He probably watched too much anime.

Is your wife a cartoon pillow?

We all have high iq's and they don't look like a dumb bimbo whore with a shitload of makeup just trying to fuck