Is Jow Forums really full of manchildren ?

Is Jow Forums really full of manchildren ?

Which of those do you have:
□ A job
□ Friends
□ A girlfriend

Attached: cancer2.jpg (481x636, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjfClL6nogo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's not what manchild means.

none

All of the above. They will not make you happier

None.

A job
gf
friends

My life is shit

NaN

Job and friends, no gf.

Attached: tfw-no-gf.gif (260x260, 2.08M)

Only gf and a job

I have a job
I have friends.
No girlfriend.

Honestly, don't talk to women too well. I also don't really like to date. I really hate it. Honestly not sure if I'm stuck in a cycle, but every time I go on a date and think about the prospect of having a girlfriend, the sex seems nice, but my independence is cut off by just that much, and I don't like that feeling at all.

Attached: file.png (612x408, 301K)

got a job
got friends
no gf because I hate women, taking my name to the grave gang

Attached: 1545236051288.jpg (511x671, 33K)

A manchild avoids responsibility to remain a child. It's the Peter Pan syndrome. Thus no job, no friends, no girlfriend.

youtube.com/watch?v=JjfClL6nogo

What's a better definition ?

>but my independence is cut off by just that much
I'm in a similar situation. What bothers me is the loss of opportunities. When I'm single everything remains possible and I don't like losing that feeling.

I also hate western women women but luckily I can just get a qt virgin of my own race when I'm marry-able
.t sandnegro
meanwhile getting my degree while watching couples all around me is slightly painful and lonely, but if I wait I know it'll be worth it

a job, and a wife. i could live without the wife.

Job?
Yes.
Friends?
A few.
A girlfriend?
No. Way back in 1998 I upgraded to a wife.

>Jordan betason

But the downside of that is you can't chose your wife right ? What if you get an ugly idiot ?

Attached: 1558204868535.jpg (1080x642, 177K)

none

>A manchild avoids responsibility
>Thus no job, no friends, no girlfriend.
Non sequitur.

I have a job, friends and Tinder, what else do I need

All of those require responsibility

Oh really? That is why "girlfriend" is mentioned and not "wife"?

OP is just a control freak who wants to tell others how to live their lives. If you want to have friends, that is fine. If you prefer to be alone, that is fine too. Adults live as they please, and only a child needs to be told what to think or how to feel.

huh? of course I can choose my wife
how it usually happens is that you ask a relative or a friend (I'll probably ask my aunt cuz she's a bro) if they know someone that wants to marry their daughter
maybe then they'll ask around for you or straight up give you a list you pick from, maybe you'll have someone else too discussing her family history/appearance, whatever you can talk about it with your bros
if one of the girl seems satisfactory to you, you (or someone representing you) reach out to her parents
if you get past her parents, and you probably will if your name is known, you're well off or they know your parents personally, then she decides if she wants to see you
just like you did she'll discuss it with whoever she wants and make a decision, if she accepts then you get to go to her house, talk to her in front of her parents at first for a few times and take her out (with someone else present)
if you guys decide to carry it on you get engaged and then you can go out one on one and really figure each other out (akin to having a gf just no sex) before you finally decide to get married and it's happily ever after

Not every non-white culture has forced/arranged marriages.

Only a job

That's good advice. Based Jews.

what the fuck a post by a trip that's not complete bullshit ? you stopped my mouse right over the filter button I'ma be real, you get to stay a while longer

>□ A job
yup
>□ Friends
not really
>□ A girlfriend
surprisingly

All of the above.
I also play video games and drums.

not a job but business ima software consultant. going quite good. gotta wife. ain't got no friends. none, just one guy I talk to over discord

A girlfriend in a committed relationship requires responsibility, like any relationship.

Liking being alone is not the same thing as avoiding relationships. Humans are social by nature. If they avoid all social interaction they suffer from it.

a gf, and maybe a job in a couple of weeks

>job
currently unemployed (fired month ago)
>friends
7 people on snapchat
>gf
yes (2 years)

>job
yeah
>friends
I have friends but all of them have closer friends themselves, it's always been like this for me
>gf
none ever

>Job
Quit the last cuz of college
>friends
Handful
>Gf
Yes (since a couple months)

You forgot the responsibility to die defending the jews.

You probably need to live outside of the solar system to avoid all social interaction.

I only have a job.

I have a job
I have close friends
And i am married

I have none of those, what do I win?

Had the second one for a while. Then everyone got jobs and married.

1/3 isn't the worst. I want to buy a house soon but I keep switching jobs and moving. And selling a house seems like a pain.

This.

Attached: 1561282576136.jpg (600x718, 225K)

>A job
>Friends
No gf but I do talk to more women than I thought I would considering I look like an absolute virgin