5G must be safe

>South Korea fills baseball stadium full of 5G stuffs
South Korea wouldn't expose so many people to 5G if it wasn't perfectly safe. Time to embrace the future, you 4G foot-draggers!

Attached: UPI_article_by_thomas_maresca.jpg (639x507, 120K)

>South Korea wouldn't expose so many people to 5G if it wasn't perfectly safe.
South Korea has exposed our children to K-pop which is an audio version of an estrogen pill and turns all our children into sterile trannies, what is your argument again?

I bet the tinfoilers are sedentiary, socially isolated, smoke, drink and clog their arteries with processed food - all of which pose exponential threat to your health copared to this shit.

South Korea doesn't have standalone 5G.

>Coverage
The real issue with 5G.

Attached: 368604-bg-full-mmwave-map-lasvegas.mobile.jpg (400x568, 49K)

"Your" children will have a decent taste in women at least.

How does liking traps mean a decent taste in women

5G deaths in Korea are covered up by the fan death hoax.

Why does a VR baseball game need 5G at all?

Yeah man totally safe the country that developed it isn't even going to integrate it and made it illegal. You're a fucking Guinea pig

>wireless cellular VR
DEAR GOD MAKE IT STOP

Attached: 1552877444144.png (800x600, 608K)

VR is a meme gimmick fad that is already over.

>SK
Yes they would.

imagine the metastasis

>wireless VR on your head
oh boy, can't wait for a tumor

Attached: 1466412049264.gif (221x196, 410K)

>MAKE IT STOP
Why? Life is shit by design. I want to die.

What exactly is 5g though? Is it operating in the terahertz spectrum yet? I have done literally no research into what 5g actually is.

I'm a bit confused about the concept of terahertz radio frequencies, though. Radio waves that have the same frequency as IR or even visible light.. Do they share any qualities with light at that point? Is light just incredibly high energy radio waves???

Anyways, unless 5g is operating in the sub terahertz space, giving us terabits per second wirelessly, or is taking advantage of quantum entanglement, which I'm guessing would be boundless rate transfer, then who gives a shit tbqh. It's all just a marketing ploy and we should demand that these technologies (which currently exist, mind you) be developed instead of milking us for another 10 years first on some bandaid piece of shit on that coincides with current frequency band ownership laws, which are complete fucking bullshit in the first place.

Please subscribe to my blog for more hot takes.

>south korea based
President is literally in a sect chopping kids dicks

Ausfag here it will never catch on we still have areas with no 3g/emergency let alone 4g+

it's just as risky and long term untested as 4G
why ameritards aren't worried by 4G?
is just envy of superior asian technology?

nobody cares about you cunts
5G is primarily for metro areas where 4G congestion was getting really bad

I am a 4G foot dragger not because I think 5G is unsafe, but because (a) it's not worth implementing...like, at all, and (b) as soon as 5G networks are implemented, companies are going to deliberately hamper the performance of their 4G networks to get you to switch to 5G.
5G is going to be outrageously expensive, ridiculously faulty (it gets suffocated by fucking RAIN, BUSHES, TREES AND OPEN WINDOWS), and if you're American, it's not even going to be very useful because you're just going to hit your data cap faster.

It's literally worse than 4G in nearly every way unless you're standing right near one of the boxes and carriers are, sooner or later, going to try to MAKE you use it.

>President is literally in a sect chopping kids dicks
US loves cutting baby dick too though.

Enjoy your even more patchy shit 5g reception then.
They could have just put more fiber back haul to 4g+ but nooo using short wave shit now with crap penetrative and distance performance

This
Fucking data caps what's the point of 4g if it's already slow as shit and data caps are still same as 3g give or take
No wonder every mobile phone and modem manufacturer bailed on 5g it's a meme