Bro I just installed this shit

Bro I just installed this shit
It's wicked bro
Windows but free and shit man
I can watch IASIP on this while I kiss my wife!!!!!

Attached: never gonna install gentoo.png (1366x768, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=224&__c=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a thread died for this

bro you just dont get it bro. it just works bro

I'd switch to Linux if it had 3 cruical programs I use. Until then, I'm sticking with Windows which is also free.

What are these three programs?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4
Call of Duty World War 2
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Ah yes, those titles seem to be broken on proton (Also assuming you meant bo3), they're available in lutris though

> MakeMKV, there is zero alternative on Linux
>dBpoweramp, only one program for Linux uses AccurateRip and it doesn't have current implementation or v2 or C2 pointers
>PerfectTunes as it checks all rips for accuracy

Everything else I basically an open-source program for, except foobar2000 but there's plenty of alternatives for that on Linux.

based

>foot fags and furry fags icons right off the bat
no thanks

ffmpeg
>dBpoweramp, only one program for Linux uses AccurateRip and it doesn't have current implementation or v2 or C2 pointers
>PerfectTunes as it checks all rips for accuracy
Wat. If verification is so important to you, just rip twice and compare the files to see if they're identical.

I'm not your bro, pal.

>ffmpeg
Can't decrypt and dump Blu-Ray & 4K Blu-Ray discs

>Wat. If verification is so important to you, just rip twice and compare the files to see if they're identical.
Not how it works. AccurateRip compares it to the database against all other rips of the same track to make sure it's bit-for-bit a perfect copy. dB is the only program that has AccurateRip v2 support and proper implementation of C2 pointers, which even the great EAC doesn't.

makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=224&__c=1

>ffmpeg
>the same as makemkv
do ueven got a clue how much makemkv automates?! ffmpeg dosent even have a build in decryption

>automates
As long as you figure out the procedure once, you can reuse it however often you want.

just missing two programs that aren't ever going to be on Linux then. also would need a great fan speed control program like SpeedFan is for Windows and something to control the Pump on my H100i as the Corsair program isn't available for Linux.

ffmpeg doesn't decrypt protected discs, especially Blu-Ray & 4K Blu-Ray, which MakeMKV has just recently started working with.

>fan speed control program
echo $speed >/sys/class/hwmon/$device/pwm$fan

Aw man bro. I'm sorry bro. I... Idk bro I just wish I didnt hurt you like this....

I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING BRO

Bro......
Don't be this way man......
I just wanna be like you bro.....
I installed linux for you and I watch the funny show like you and...
Bro please just don't abandon me.......

>fan speed control
BIOS, CoreCtrl

Fanspeed? If you're on KDE you can use fanspeed-kcm

based

Ableton
Sketch

>based
also literally me

Just wish all you guys were my bros like you guys
I love you guys bro

i unironically like manjaro and use it on both, dekstop and laptop, with cinnamon

>Arch based distro for "beginners"
>when even arch is terrible
Enjoy shit breaking and you having no idea what to do

Get a niche distribution next time, assfaggot

It doesn't break like arch.
Use Manjaro-Architec

Idk what IASIP is but I'm glad you are enjoying it. Now go kiss your wife again, you faggot, I'm about to climax.

>>PerfectTunes as it checks all rips for accuracy
cdparanoia has been around for ages dude.

Bro I'm sorry man... I was gonna but my bro hit me up and said "nah bro you're gonna want arch packages and shit dude so you can make beats in FL and shit man" and he said the only way to do that was through the power of an Arch based distro so I trusted in him. After me and my bro tried to install archbang all day yesterday it seemed my hardware wasnt cut out for it or somethin man, it was bein real gay so my bro suggested Manjaro and I just did it real quick in 5 seconds.

Shit bro I don't know nothing about breaking anything but my wife's back but I'll be fine. I love you bro thank you for worrying about me..
If it ever breaks I'll be back for you bro

Bro.... I didn't even know what architect did man, I just picked xfce cause my bro told me "it's the most customizable of the stock manjaros that already had desktop environments" and I always put trust in my bros. I trusted him and now I have this sweet fuckin desktop and I can watch my french noir movies with my lovely wifey.

Bro that's kinda gay.... I still appreciate you and love you bro, you are who you are and one day you'll be the best at what you wanna do bro. I believe in you.
Anyways bro IASIP is super funny, it's about some guys that own a bar and do some fuckin cool bar shit dude, just like, totally watch it sometime, it has that one guy from pacific rim or whatever the fuck it was called I can't remember the guys name but he plays Charlie, it's super good man.

thank you bros so much I love you guys, this thread shit is super cool and I might post again sometime

Attached: bros you should watch movies with me sometime.png (1366x768, 472K)