/pcbg/ - PC Building General

>Assemble a part list
pcpartpicker.com/
>Example gaming builds and monitor suggestions; click on titles above parts lists to see notes
pcpartpicker.com/user/pcbg/saved/
>How to assemble a PC
youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g

Want help?
>State budget & CURRENCY
>Post at least some attempt at a parts list
>List your uses, e.g. Gaming, Video Editing, VM Work
>For monitors, include purpose (e.g., photoediting, gaming) and graphics card pairing (if applicable)

CPUs based on current pricing:
>Athlon 200GE - HTPC, web browsing, bare minimum gaming (can be OC'd on most mobos with the right BIOS)
>R3 2200G - Recommended minimum gaming
>R5 2600/X - Good gaming CPU with great value
>R5 3600 - Great gaming CPU
>R7 3700X - Overkill gaming CPU
>R7 2700 - Budget video editing
>R9 3900X - Professional tasks

RAM:
>Always choose at least a two stick kit; 2x 8GB is recommended
>CPUs benefit from high speed RAM; 3200CL16 is ideal
>AMD B and X chipsets and Intel Z chipsets support XMP

Graphics cards based on current pricing:
>AAA or multiplatform games: Radeon card appropriate for your montior
>PC centric or VR games: Nvidia card appropriate for your display
>Used RX 570s can be had for a steal; inquire about warranty
1080p 16:9
>RX 570 8GB - good performance with great value
>GTX 1660 - standard

General:
>PLAN YOUR BUILD AROUND YOUR MONITOR IF GAMING
>Don't bother buying a new monitor for gaming unless it's high refresh with adaptive sync
>A 250GB or larger SSD is almost mandatory; consider m.2 form factor
>Bottleneck checkers are worthless

Previously on /pcbg/:
FAKEposting user loses his FAKEposting privileges

Attached: 1484348845011.png (1336x1336, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesn.com/amd/radeon-rx-5700-xt-690-graphics-card-e3
pcpartpicker.com/list/49dZ4q
youtube.com/watch?v=oJxTHMygpDY
nowinstock.net/computers/videocards/amd/rx5700/
youtube.com/watch?v=DgSoZAdk_E8
rentry.co/pcbg-more
pcpartpicker.com/list/GkbY6s
pcpartpicker.com/list/7HgWnH
ssd.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Kingston-A400-480GB-vs-Crucial-MX500-500GB/m296710vsm418385
ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/zqNdjy
amazon.com/dp/B0748ND2HV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_4e.ADb5JE4H89?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ATTENTION: Graphics card prices are excessive by historical standards; therefore, consumers should delay or completely forgo any midrange to high end graphics card purchases. The gouging has two root causes: lack of market competition and shortage/"new normal" pricing during the mining hayday.

I repost my message from the previous thread to be sure it's seen here :

Hi, my boss will sell me a motherboard/CPU/Cooler kit for 250€, but I don't pay for it, I will work for him 2 days on a set for video making.
I would do it for free.

It's a ASUS X99-E motherboard, with a 6800K CPU, and a be Quiet! Pure Rock cooler in very good condition.

This made me want to build a PC around it, so I went to a PC shop near where I live (a city in France), they have good price and mount the machine for free. They have good customer service. I think to buy the following:

>16GB 2x8gb [101.50€] (seems expensive to me)
>MSI RTX 2070 Gaming 8GB [474,90€]
>Crucial MX500 SATA 500GB [91,90€]
>Cooler Master 750W PSU [82.90€]
>CoolerMaster MB520 black ( It's my seller recommendation, maybe you know a better one) [59,90€]

My budget is ideally 800€, max 1000€.

I already have a Samsung 850 evo 500GB SSD from my laptop that died recently. Also already have monitor, mouse and keyboard, lots of external HDDs, an external BluRay Player and speakers.

My usage will be for video editing at 4k, or even higher with 5.7k 360 videos, gaming, a bit of VR (I currently learn to build VR apps in Unity).

Do you think the 6800k is good enough for video editing? Do I really need 32GB for After effect and Premiere Pro? Is the 2070 good in terms of quality/Price ratio?

Attached: SSD Buying guide.png (1857x759, 306K)

Or you could buy used.

Posting again so the user from can see it:
Seems like a pretty shitty prebuild PC. Especially for a 3239 zł. RX 570 is a pretty old GPU that is showing its age already in more demanding AAA games. In a 3000-4000zł PC if you build it yourself you could get a Palit RTX 2060S or RX 5700. 2600 is ultra cheap but 3600 simply better and actually worth considering when playing games. Getting a 500 zł mobo for a 600 zł CPU is just crazy. 750W PSU is an overkill for that kind of system. Also, Crucial MX 500 is just as good as Samsung EVO 860 and you won't see a difference in daily use between those two.
Try something like this:
>AMD Ryzen 3600 - 850 zł
>ASRock B450 PRO4 (ask the retailer to flash the BIOS for you) - 365 zł
>Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 Pulse - 1900 zł (or better yet pay 300 zł more and get the 5700XT for some extra performance)
>cheapest 2 x 8GB 3200Mhz CL16 RAM stick you can find, they all will perform the same - 350 zł
>Crucial MX500 500GB - 280 zł
>SilentiumPC Signum SG1 - 130 zł (get the mesh version for actually good airflow)
>SilentiumPC Supremo M2 Gold - 280 zł
If you want to spend some more consider this:
>Replace the stock case fans with 4 x Arctic F12 - 80 zł
>Replace the shitty AMD stock cooler with SilentumPC Fortis 3 - 140 zł
>Ditch the RX5700 and get the Sapphire Pulse RX5700XT as the GPU is the most important part of your system - 2225 zł instead of 1900 zł

Attached: kremówka gang.jpg (960x720, 84K)

>$71 per die
>implying the cost of a graphics card is only the GPU die itself
>not counting RDNA costs
>not counting GDDR6 costs
>not counting board partner's other costs
>you're clearly trolling at this point. You can't be this stupid. People have been correcting you on your bullshit lies for WEEKS yet you keep spouting the same lies.

How much RDNA costs? Wtf? Does he not even understand what it is? Does he think it's some separate piece of hardware they have to pay extra for?

>>not counting GDDR6 costs
pic related

Honestly I don't understand what the damage control is for, there is clear images that they planned to sell the 5700 as 600 series, as polaris replacements. They changed it last minute to get more money out of it. Why deny this?

Attached: prices for 5700XT.jpg (666x174, 58K)

I forgot the price of microsoft 10 home 64bits [80€]

Attached: 1567169919961.webm (550x340, 2.88M)

>AAA games - Radeon
LOL

>there is clear images that they planned to sell the 5700 as 600 series, as polaris replacements.
Yup, pic related
>anniversary edition 5700XT

>But if you look closely at the image included within the company’s E3 press deck, despite the limited edition finish, the famed initials of Dr. Lisa Su are nowhere to be found. And if you zoom in a little further and over to the right, you’ll spot the words “Radeon RX 690 – Limited Edition” around the circumference of the graphics card’s single radial fan.
pcgamesn.com/amd/radeon-rx-5700-xt-690-graphics-card-e3

Attached: radeon-rx-5700-xt-rx-690-580x334.jpg (580x334, 34K)

What's the best cheap low-end b350 motherboard to use with a ryzen 5 1600x?

Attached: 1566656429912.jpg (600x637, 168K)

Ask about and check benchmarks for the 2060 Super and 2070 Super
RAM seems slightly expensive, unless it's a special type like ECC

>Do I really need 32GB for After effect and Premiere Pro?
Only you can decide this, based on your current workloads. You can always add in another 2x 8GB later if need be

just got a mk730 with cherry reds, i know they're not meant for typing but for some reason i like them better than the kalih browns i was using for years. feels less mushy.

now when is the pulse rx 5700 xt going to be in stock? i dont want to wait another month.

Didn't got an answer in the last thread.

Is there any expected release date for the b450 tomahawk max in the US?

Can't fucking make up my mind on a good motherboard for a 3700x so I just go to the default recommendation which is still not available.

Attached: EC940FB968144F9A96F370121B902B48.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Don't be a poorfag
Buy the motherboard that you need, and not what's simply the cheapest.
I used to buy motherboard + processors for fags that didn't live near a Micro Center, and almost all of them ask me to pick up the Pro4M, by virtue it was literally the cheapest. Couldn't even spring the extra $10 for the full ATX version.

Attached: 1274157069421.jpg (288x208, 10K)

whats the point of spending extra money on an unlocked processor when you're planning on skimping out on the motherboard? the extra little bit you're gonna be able to push it is probably going to be outside of the capabilities of the cheap ass VRMs on a bottom tier motherboard

I'm gonna miss these threads, might browse and shitpost in them for a while till the red devil is in stock and I can replace my blower. But after that, its adios amigos for a good few years until I have the desire to upgrade anything.

Just get a cheap B450 board.

Asrock Pro 4 is good in my book.

>1600x
>Unlocked

This isn't fucking Intel

i completely agree with this but it should have been obvious when they decided to ditch their old naming scheme. there is only one reason to ditch a naming scheme and its when you are re-organizing your product lineup

i don't think its so much price gouging as it is separating performance into a lot more tiers than there used to be because there are a lot more performance goals for different kinds of monitors than there used to be. that isn't to say that they aren't using it as an opportunity to raise the prices of all of their products - because they are - but it also kind of makes perfect sense when video cards from 2016 are still being recommended to people as acceptable midrange cards for 1080p. they want to sell those cards to people as new products, rather than as old stock

>1600x
okay instead of unlocked, pretend i said 'slightly better binned silicon,' because it doesn't change the logic behind what i said

Is there a way my hdd could be "loose" in my case? How do I check and put it back in place.
I hear some grinding noises sometimes... I didnt build it myself so i dont wanna fuck it up
I transported my pc with a car so maybe that happened idk

>video cards from 2016 are still being recommended to people as acceptable midrange cards for 1080p
If the RTX 2060 were $250 I would only recommend an RX 570 as a poorfag value option. A 2060 can be considered the current 1080p Ultra 60FPS card.

>there are a lot more performance goals for different kinds of monitors
1080p 144Hz monitors are becoming much more common in PC gaming, and even $350 consoles are displaying checkerboard 4K (aka upscaling from 1440p). It's unreasonable to think that there should be anywhere close to a linear cost increase for such performance gains, otherwise the price of a card like a 2060 would be tens of thousands of dollars if we took the performance of an 8800GTX as a baseline

Lack of market competition is what's causing this price spike.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-27 Control тест GPU CPU Action FPS TPS Тест GPU.png (720x855, 53K)

Hey anons, ive been lookin around and need your insight on a cooler and whether or not i should change around some parts. Trying to keep under 2000 USD.
pcpartpicker.com/list/49dZ4q

The 2060 is extemely overkill for 1080p 60hz. It will run 120hz even in games optimized like dogshit. Its a 1440p 60hz card. Also that bench has rtx on. Obviously leave that off for performance

Amd is really jewing you guys on these mobo prices huh

you guys put all this effort into building a pc when you could just buy a dell and be done with it.

DUDE

WEED

It costs more and to avoid getting short-changed on the ram speed, case (no dust filters), chipset, cooling and PSU quality.

>Also that bench has rtx on.
It does not. RTX on is here >The 2060 is extemely overkill for 1080p 60hz.
In general I agree, considering that Ultra is a waste and many games aren't nearly as heavy as a game like Metro Exodus. Having said that, the facts speak for themselves. If you have a 144Hz monitor you're limiting yourself by not having a 2060 tier card. Again, the fact that something is better doesn't mean that it should cost more, otherwise there would be widespread technological stagnation.

This conversation is about pricing, and without market competition, pricing will skyrocket if companies can bilk their customers

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-01 Metro Exodus v 1 0 1 1 тест GPU CPU Action FPS TPS Тест GPU.png (720x795, 51K)

Oh their format is dumb. I didnt realize only the bold underlined item is what the current bench is and the rest is just noise

youtube.com/watch?v=oJxTHMygpDY

Thanks a lot. I'm honestly out of touch with latest hardware trends.
Kurahen dalej jeździ na rowerku?

That's a great sticky as it narrows some of the decisions by a great extent.
Any recommendations regarding for:
- PSU, i.e. what is the minimum Efficiency Rating to be looked at (if that is actually relevant), or that 650W is by far the most common one?
- General tips while looking for cases or such?
- "Future proof" is pointless buzzword?

We're enthusiastic about it, bro

nowinstock.net/computers/videocards/amd/rx5700/

Just google psu tiers and buy any tier 1 or tier 2 psu

Pls bro

Big brainlet here
I decides to finally overclock my phenom 2 x4 955 after 10 years. I read tons, but still cant figure out what changing the voltage does
Does it lower temperature? Quite a lot of people jump to 1.45 instantly, but it seems like it increases temp for me
At 3.9 atm testing a few games

>comes to the pc building general of a uyghur re-education board
and this is what you have to say

Attached: s7stznr1t3u21.jpg (640x853, 74K)

Would a 2070 super be a sensible compromise for a 3440x1440, 144hz monitor? Turning down some settings on the more demanding games to get higher frame rates seems like a better choice than the diminishing returns on the price/performance of the 2080 super/ti.

Absolutely.

I'm looking for a mid-tower (not compact) ATX case less than 130 dollars that has one of those cool backplates where you can hide cables and make it easier to install a mounting bracket on the back of the mobo for an aftermarket heatsink. No lame LEDs either and at least modern enough to have USB 3.0 ports on the front. My tower is like 10 years old.

Attached: 5700 xt.png (1503x972, 287K)

Overall, what is better, a GTX 1070 or GTX 1660?

Super mogs the Radeon card, shill. He can afford it, let him buy it.

>Ryzen 5 3600
>B450 tomahawk

Am I fucked? Heard there were problems with the new cpus

Any opinions on Samsung M-die?

>3440x1440, 144hz
You gonna want 2080 ti

Higher voltage = higher temps
Bruh

Short of crap games like Control and Exodus, everything will run great for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=DgSoZAdk_E8
Watch this video if you cosider buying an AMD Ryzen cpu.

Attached: does not bode well for AMD.jpg (848x480, 53K)

>still cant figure out what changing the voltage does
Voltage is analogous to water pressure in a pipe. The more pressure, the faster the achievable cycles, aka Hz

>Does it lower temperature?
The opposite, with diminishing performance returns as voltage increases

>That's a great sticky
Thanks

>the minimum Efficiency Rating to be looked
80+ Bronze for most people

>650W is by far the most common one
Yes, because you can use a high wattage CPU and graphics card in tandem if you ever wanted to.

>General tips
Read product reviews from both professionals and users

>Future proof
Basically, although CPUs are somewhat stagnating again after a period of throughput widening, which means that you'll likely have the CPU longer than a previous CPU, and CPUs were already lasting quite a while even in the early Intel Core days. Having said that, it's pointless to buy anything above a 3600 for gaming because the future is unknown (particularly regarding game requirements in the next console gen)

The MAG271CQR is probably better. Post your review here in /pcbg/ after you get it

An internet search tells you as much as it tells me

>$400 5700xt vs $500 2070s
>14% more performance
>25% more expensive
If he only cared about whatever performed better then he'd go with a 2080 ti/titan. user literally said he's looking for the better price/performance.

>PSU
Look at specialized psu reviews that test the electrical stuff.

>General tips while looking for cases or such?
Mesh front. Deep enough for large air cooler/all the mounts for all-in memes you want

>Future proof
Meme but don't buy below 8c or 12t CPUs now

He's a real gamer, he won't buy Radeonshit.

>it's pointless to buy anything above a 3600 for gaming
*If you are getting ryzen
Else 9700k/9900k

Attached: 1544241019163.gif (156x190, 671K)

I actually meant if you'd ever consider update the sticky with those lines, because obviously there no mention of those at all or inside rentry.co/pcbg-more
My two cents are:

>Future proof
My argumentation is, that most AAA devs are lazy shits and buying the PC for "upcoming title" means you are gullible customer.

Also another general rule of thumb I found for many of those questions such as:
>will / run on ?
There is fuckton of youtube videos where people are doing measurements such as min / avg / max fps. And they are pretty fair as they for instance run BFV 64-player multiplayer match, instead of single-player campaign.

Cheapos can buy "used" ryzens for dirt cheap on AliExpress.
You just have to wait two weeks for delivery though

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-01-20-26-35-237_com.android.chrome.png (720x1440, 327K)

Strange comparison. The 1070 is slightly more powerful on average in current games, although in W:Youngblood, which uses the latest "packed math" techniques, the 1660 is better. At equal prices, it's hard to say, especially considering warranty etc.

>If you are getting ryzen
Regardless. A Ryzen 3600 is basically on par with a Core 9000 i7 or i9. Extra cores and threads past 6c/12t are pointless for gaming. Ray tracing seems to be quite CPU demanding, so pic related is probably a representative CPU benchmark. But we have this discussion every day

As a side note, I don't find the pcbg-more link to be useful, except for containing the link to the AM4 mobo chart.

One problem with adding things is that the OP gets cluttered and we run into character limits

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-27 Control тест GPU CPU Action FPS TPS Тест GPU(3).png (720x795, 52K)

based

Why is the meshify c a reddit meme?

Seriously look like the best case for the price and size considering the dust filter and the look.

I'll get a 3700x "just to be sure". i'm not changing my computer for at least 5 years so fuck it

since when is meshify reddit? it gets recommended here more than any other case
its cheap and doesnt have a retarded glass panel completely obstructing all airflow

Best 700w SFF psu?

get a Phanteks evolve X

I want to keep it small.

corsair h500p mesh or h500m then

So I am really just getting into figuring out specs for a new build, sorry if this is a dumb question. I’m looking at the TR 2920x which you can get for $378 on amazon right now. How is this so cheap compared to the 3700x? Are the 12 cores not really for gaming? It seems like it should be more expensive.

I understand GPU is more important, but want to build a machine that will be good for editing, VM shit, etc. thanks in advance lads

>h500m
based

requires tr motherboard
worse single core performance
uses more energy generates more heat
completely different cpu and memory architecture

pcpartpicker.com/list/GkbY6s

thoughts on this build?
tried to go budget gaming/programming

pcpartpicker.com/list/7HgWnH
I actually have money now, so I can start getting these parts. Just checking in to make sure that this is decent

I was looking through the benchmarks and it does appear to get slaughtered by even the 3700x in a lot of the criteria. Guess I’ve got to lurk moar thanks

What do you plan on using the PC for? Do you have any intention of overclocking?

Why don’t you pony up $70 more for the 3600?

Looks pretty good (nice choice on case), except that SSD is pretty garbage
ssd.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Kingston-A400-480GB-vs-Crucial-MX500-500GB/m296710vsm418385

If you're not an RGB fetishist, is there any reason to go with an AIO/CFC on a non-overclocked 3X00X?

Attached: angry-elf-noises.jpg (955x1441, 232K)

I think the spire is fine it's pretty and I keep around 30-40 idle during the summer and never break 70 at max gaming.
Do you really need a 570 board as well?

What's the cheapest new graphics card I can pair with my 3600 that's not too mismatched? I'm not about to fork over 400 euros for a 5700

I want to mount my GPU vertically because it sort of blocks the stupid chipset fan on most x570 motherboards. The best kit seems to be CableMod's but the riser cable doesn't seem to be compatible with PCIe 4.0 so i would have to change the BIOS to PCIe 3.0. Is this a general setting that affects all PCIe expansion slots, even m.2 ssd slots?

>Kurahen dalej jeździ na rowerku?
Kind of, but it has been overrun by normalniggers of the worst sort and kids who aren't even afraid to post their real age anymore. Honestly, karachuj is in such a dire state that it would be more dignifying if it was shut down. Absolutely, nothing of value would be lost.

Attached: twarz pedofila.jpg (341x329, 6K)

Mostly just gaming. I've never bothered with overclocking before, but I was planning to look into it a bit with this new build

I decided it would be better to get a mobo that's a bit better that I need right now so that it's less likely that it will hold back other upgrades in the future like mine is right now.

I did more fucking around, first cleaned my CPU cooler which lowered temperatures by at least 5 degrees C, increased shit found to be stable at 4.0 GHz, but if I go higher I get errors.

My question are these:
Do the errors mean insufficient voltage? How is my setup? (I know I shouldnt use AMD OD but I am doing it for now because of how easy to tune it is)
Should I mess with the other voltages?
Apparently CPU nukes itself at 60 degrees for most, is running at 57-58 max degrees during stress too high?

Attached: 1558651039376.jpg (540x720, 82K)

>pcpartpicker.com/list/GkbY6s

yea true, forgot to change that I thought about the intel 660p 500GB tho just for experience, never used NVME before

>pcpartpicker removed the option to add custom parts again
wtf

Depends on pricing in your region. I'd say 1660 or 2060

>I was planning to look into overclocking
OC is pointless because components come clocked at their highest clocks before the voltage to performance curve falls off a cliff and you loose power states etc if you all core OC. The last remaining overclocking that's in any way worthwhile is RAM OC, and even that is mostly just for fun

>Want a Sapphire Pulse Vega 56
>Used on Ebay ends up going for £220-£230
>New is £250

Fuck me then I guess.

oobs forgot pic

Attached: 2019-09-01_22-00-49.png (1920x1080, 647K)

Don't worry about it. I doubt you'll get a NVME that is fast enough to take advantage of even PCIe 3.0.

In that case the Sabrent Rocket is better

Most of the time used graphics cards aren't worth the price difference. The exceptions are 470/480/570/580

seems ok. In the US that'd be like $650 I think.

Wait for threadripper. 16 cores should still have 144MB of GAAAMEEECACHEEE and should legitimately perform better in most cases.

Na some new IPS panels came out last year. Lots of good 1080p and 1920x1200 75hz 4ms IPS monitors for the price.

>ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/zqNdjy
DO NOT GET THE GIGABYTE VEGA56
IT IS A FLAWED CARD
IT WILL DIE WITHIN 2 WEEKS
Get the red dragon, if you can. Hell even the MSI blower card is better than the gigabyte one, and can be generally had about 15% cheaper than anything else.

Both of those sound overpriced unless that's with some VAT and everything just costs more than the US for you. Here the nitro+ 590 is only $180.

I mean no shit. Most 400 series boards don't support more than 3466 RAM for a reason. Zen/Zen+ memory doesn't go that high without manually overclocking. A 3600 XMP profile won't work 99% of the time.
Try manually overclocking to like 3333 CL14 instead, assuming it's a 3600CL16 kit. Otherwise the best you can manage might be 3200CL15.

1070, duh.

>260 euro for a 90 euro cooler, 70 euro of RAM, and a worthless motherboard and CPU
wow imagine getting jewed to shit by your own boss.
>QLC as a main drive
>b-but it's intel so I trust it
???

Yeah. I saw someone on here say they got one for like £180, so I thought it would be worth looking. But they all end up in the £220 range. A new one on Scan is £250, even the new ones on Ebay are £240-£250.

dont pay for win10 retard, read the /sqt/ OP

Your own image backs up what I said, that there is more than simply silicon GPU die cost that goes into a graphics card cost. $234 to manufacture. Yet you keep trying to say the retail price should have been $250.

You're the most fucking retarded person who posts on the entirety of Jow Forums holy shit. You're not just ignorant, you have alternate facts that your own images constantly contradict.

Attached: firefox_2019-07-26_22-59-14.jpg (1256x1343, 150K)

Guys buy this it’s a price error
amazon.com/dp/B0748ND2HV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_4e.ADb5JE4H89?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

>Your own image backs up what I said, that there is more than simply silicon GPU die cost that goes into a graphics card cost. $234 to manufacture.
First off, those are the worst case scenario estimations, where prices are taken as high as they reasonably can be, real world scenario can be much more cheap for amd.
>$234 to manufacture.
which is no where close to the 450 that they unveild.
>Yet you keep trying to say the retail price should have been $250.
What did I say that? Is this the part where you claim that everybody who disagrees with you is the one person and get outraged?

corsair or bust for ssf psus

>which is no where close to the 450 that they unveild.
You are confirming you're not only retarded but also underage if you think the entirety of the markup above manufacturing cost goes to AMD.
AMD, the board partner, AND the retailer all are getting profit.

You think retailers are going to stock $300 graphics cards where they only make $10 profit per sale in the best case scenario before ever slashing prices as they inevitably have to clear inventory?
YOU
ARE
RETARDED
STOP
POSTING
STOP
SAMEFAGGING
STOP
SOCKPUPPETING