Thoughts on Bromite?

Thoughts on Bromite?

Attached: bromite_logo_apkmirror.png (600x600, 25K)

It's chromium (the only browser that works on android) without ads, bretty good would recommend

Alright, could use better UI. Something in the vain of Kiwi.

I think you can change some flags to make it similar to Kiwi

I like the fact you can disable JS in two "clicks"

Pretty good, have been using it for a one or two weeks and it works pretty good. It also seems to be resistant to fingerprinting

Chrome Duet doesn't cut it for me.

>Thoughts on Bromite?
Would be even better if it had extension support.

This, maybe one day

>It's chromium (the only browser that works on android) without ads, bretty good would recommend
The fuck are you on about? Firefox is solid.

there's no browser as good as chromium on android

Its scrolling has input delay and is very sluggish.
Use Kiwi. It's mostly open source but supports all your extensions.

"Mostly open source" is like "mostly STD-free"
Not reassuring at all

Audit the open source parts first, then when you ask for more, I'll tell you what to do.

it stutters a lot

Done
Now tell me what's in those proprietary blobs that I can't look in to

Go to chrome://flags/ enable smooth scrolling, and search for 'gpu', then just max out the first 7 options or so.

Attached: Untitled.png (1163x929, 81K)

Like every Chromium-based browser desu.

Good job, you work fast, can I see your analysis? I'll tell you in a bit.

Does this have any drawbacks?

Well the out of order rasterizer might fail to synchronise and just freeze your browser. You can try it and switch back anytime. Otherwise it's a pure performance boost.

Out of process*
freudean slip :P

>has "block ads"
>can't customize it
kek

It works flawlessly. Thank you!

No problem buddie, try it on your desktop see what happens.

>Good job, you work fast, can I see your analysis?
Unfortunately my analysis is released under a proprietary license that prevents you from looking at it. You just have to take it on trust that it is what it says it is.

Granted. The proprietary portions of kiwibrowser are miscellaneous patches which you can ignore and build a fully functioning mobile chrommium with extensions support.

bump

I just use their base chromium edition with DNS-resolver disabled and DNS66, otherwise ad's will get through the DNS server. Firefox is also pretty good, they now recently added an experimental edition that improves performance a fair bit. Granted it does lack a lot of features from the base edition.